over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf

It's not bad right.... I started losing interest in the second season mostly bc the dad is such a bad actor. I mean, no one really shines as far as acting goes in these types of made for tv dramas, but the guy just makes it hard to watch for me. Maybe I'll get back to it.

And...if they were to show boobs, I'd very much like to see the moms ;)
I gave this show a shot and I'm up to episode 7. This show has potential, but the acting is really horrible. My wife spends more time making fun of the actors rather than watching the show. 🤣 Not sure if I will finish this show. Even though I'm curious to see where the storyline goes, I'm not sure how much longer I can sit through it.

I gave this show a shot and I'm up to episode 7. This show has potential, but the acting is really horrible. My wife spends more time making fun of the actors rather than watching the show. Not sure if I will finish this show. Even though I'm curious to see where the storyline goes, I'm not sure how much longer I can sit through it.
It shows on Netflix as being one of the currently most watched shows. I think I will skip this one.

It shows on Netflix as being one of the currently most watched shows. I think I will skip this one.
Yeah I’m on season 2 and will probably stick through it. It’s honestly like an old school show like fringe, alias, the 4400, lost that would have been on network tv at 9pm and some of the acting is good, mediocre and some terrible. The problem with this one is the dad, who is a main character, isn’t so great.

you are right though I see it’s #1 on Netflix and about to be have the longest run at #1.
Weird thing though…it was an nbc show and ratings were not good.

Yeah I’m on season 2 and will probably stick through it. It’s honestly like an old school show like fringe, alias, the 4400, lost that would have been on network tv at 9pm and some of the acting is good, mediocre and some terrible. The problem with this one is the dad, who is a main character, isn’t so great.

you are right though I see it’s #1 on Netflix and about to be have the longest run at #1.
Weird thing though…it was an nbc show and ratings were not good.
Some of the movies/shows that are high on the Netflix watch list are baffling to me, why are they up so high? I just finished watching Jake Snyders Justice League. Its a little over 4 hours long and great if you like the DC comics! I took 2 nights to watch it. I think it is exclusive to HBO Max. Its a worthy way to spend 4 hours.

the Justice League that hit the theaters apparently wasnt so great. Jake stopped working on it when his daughter committed suicide. The guy that took it over let the studio push him around too much apparently and cut the hell out of it.

Some of the movies/shows that are high on the Netflix watch list are baffling to me, why are they up so high? I just finished watching Jake Snyders Justice League. Its a little over 4 hours long and great if you like the DC comics! I took 2 nights to watch it. I think it is exclusive to HBO Max. Its a worthy way to spend 4 hours.

the Justice League that hit the theaters apparently wasnt so great. Jake stopped working on it when his daughter committed suicide. The guy that took it over let the studio push him around too much apparently and cut the hell out of it.
It’s bad ass.

This show is nowhere near the level of Lost or Fringe. The dad/brother is a horrible actor, so is the sister, so is pretty much everyone else on the show, especially the guest characters. The only decent actress is the wife.

But don't take my word for it, just Google Manifest bad acting and you will see how many people agree lol

I think part of it is a cult following grows. There are all kinds of groups to save manifest and get Netflix to pick up season 4. It just doesn't have "it" which is why most get into it for a bit and fall off. There are actually articles contemplating how it's #1 for so long on netflix and perhaps it's all the cult following turning it on and streaming it dang near 24/7.
This show is nowhere near the level of Lost or Fringe. The dad/brother is a horrible actor, so is the sister, so is pretty much everyone else on the show, especially the guest characters. The only decent actress is the wife.

But don't take my word for it, just Google Manifest bad acting and you will see how many people agree lol

Oh I agree. I thought the acting on fringe was excellent. I just more or less meant the show is in that "spirit". Fringe is probably one of my all time favorite network tv shows. With the fringe cast I think this could have been an excellent show.

I think part of it is a cult following grows. There are all kinds of groups to save manifest and get Netflix to pick up season 4. It just doesn't have "it" which is why most get into it for a bit and fall off. There are actually articles contemplating how it's #1 for so long on netflix and perhaps it's all the cult following turning it on and streaming it dang near 24/7.

Oh I agree. I thought the acting on fringe was excellent. I just more or less meant the show is in that "spirit". Fringe is probably one of my all time favorite network tv shows. With the fringe cast I think this could have been an excellent show.
It got booted to number 2 yesterday by the new season of Atypical and Virgin River's new season just came out. Should be interesting to see if Manifest fights its way back up.

We never watched "Orange is the New Black". Watching it now.
Enjoying it so far. Just hoping Donna (from 70's Show) shows her ass & fun-bags, everyone else on the show does.

Heist

We never watched "Orange is the New Black". Watching it now.
Enjoying it so far. Just hoping Donna (from 70's Show) shows her ass & fun-bags, everyone else on the show does.
Donna never does. Also, when you meet Captain Piscatella, I got told at least once a day that I look just like him when the show was on TV lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws