over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

I know it's not on Netflix but I got very into Yellowjackets recently. I love The Boys. Best thing I've seen since Oz.

Frontier was ok, Undercover 3rd season is really good, waiting on Ozark and Peaky Blinders new seasons

Hey, I thought Peaky Blinders was kaput.

And I too can’t wait for the next season of Ozark.

Reading this thread made me think back to the “there’s NOTHING worth a shit to watch on TV” days.
My kids have no clue. Was telling about how the TV only had THE 3 channels and then the shitty reception for PBS. Rabbit ears and we even had a fckn giant pole that had an antenna on top out in the yard. Never thought about it back then, but when we would go adjust it in bad weather we were basically diddling with a lightening rod!
Hell - my wife is a decade or so younger than me didn’t believe me when I told her the TV used to go off at night. They played the national anthem and then the flag would turn to fuzz. Lol My bro and cousins would always say we were waking up early enough to see it come back on. Only remember a few times but that was a trip.
I have some young nieces and nephews and hearing them say “I’m bored - there’s nothing to do” makes me want to punch me in the throat!!
Ok - maybe being a lil dramatic - the little shits know uncle Martian will give them anything.

Didn’t mean to derail the thread. And I’ve stayed immature so I am definitely not one of those old dudes complaining about tech. We live in amazing times and it’s exponentially advancing. But for those of you who lived were born early (real early) 70’s and grew up in the lates 70’s - 80’s… That was a pretty fckn cool time. Leave house in morning on bicycles and be back before street lights were on. Hunting / fishing / making shitty tree houses that seemed cool as hell. Checking out worn out Penthouse and Hustler stashed away… Damn - just we did some dumb shit to entertain ourselves and should have died dozens of times. Jumped on trains when they had to slow down in town. Broken bones and stitches. And swear on the Fonz - I had a friend who we would play stupid games with bow & arrows. He said he was so accurate he could shoot between this others kids feet. Kid was lying down and had his feet probably should width and the kid with the bow shot him straight through the right foot! I remember the shoes were some Nike high tops but I am certain they had like cloth in on the top of foot part. Anyway the arrow didn’t exit and we freaked the F out. That kid had all kinds of surgery and they moved away. His rents probably wanted to get the fckn son away from pyscho coonass / redneck morons that we were.

So - watched the Ray Donovan movie and it was pretty good. I loved that series.

Reading this thread made me think back to the “there’s NOTHING worth a shit to watch on TV” days.
My kids have no clue. Was telling about how the TV only had THE 3 channels and then the shitty reception for PBS. Rabbit ears and we even had a fckn giant pole that had an antenna on top out in the yard. Never thought about it back then, but when we would go adjust it in bad weather we were basically diddling with a lightening rod!
Hell - my wife is a decade or so younger than me didn’t believe me when I told her the TV used to go off at night. They played the national anthem and then the flag would turn to fuzz. Lol My bro and cousins would always say we were waking up early enough to see it come back on. Only remember a few times but that was a trip.
I have some young nieces and nephews and hearing them say “I’m bored - there’s nothing to do” makes me want to punch me in the throat!!
Ok - maybe being a lil dramatic - the little shits know uncle Martian will give them anything.

Didn’t mean to derail the thread. And I’ve stayed immature so I am definitely not one of those old dudes complaining about tech. We live in amazing times and it’s exponentially advancing. But for those of you who lived were born early (real early) 70’s and grew up in the lates 70’s - 80’s… That was a pretty fckn cool time. Leave house in morning on bicycles and be back before street lights were on. Hunting / fishing / making shitty tree houses that seemed cool as hell. Checking out worn out Penthouse and Hustler stashed away… Damn - just we did some dumb shit to entertain ourselves and should have died dozens of times. Jumped on trains when they had to slow down in town. Broken bones and stitches. And swear on the Fonz - I had a friend who we would play stupid games with bow & arrows. He said he was so accurate he could shoot between this others kids feet. Kid was lying down and had his feet probably should width and the kid with the bow shot him straight through the right foot! I remember the shoes were some Nike high tops but I am certain they had like cloth in on the top of foot part. Anyway the arrow didn’t exit and we freaked the F out. That kid had all kinds of surgery and they moved away. His rents probably wanted to get the fckn son away from pyscho coonass / redneck morons that we were.

So - watched the Ray Donovan movie and it was pretty good. I loved that series.
Excellent post Marvin. Took me back to my hey days. Thank you

1883 on Paramount + is great. I broke my vow to not subscribe. I think it's one of my favorite series and it's early on.

Over the past few weeks binged:

Cobra Kai season 4: This is probably either you like it or you don't type of show. I was an 80's kid, so the cheesiness is something I enjoy and laugh at. That's how the 80's were, so it has to have some degree of it in the shows. William Zabka nails his character, he is awesome in it. I'm definitely more of a team Johnny type. I flippin' love this show, and can't wait for season 5!

The Expanse Season 6: I'll be honest, the first 4 seasons were some of the best sci-fi ever for me, it was that good, imo. The first couple of episodes of season one was sort of boring, but they set the direction of the show, so I understand. I had to rewatch them like 3 times and not fall asleep. About halfway through season 1 and onward, it was phenomenal. Season 5 and 6....meh. I thought the whole Marcos Inaros stuff was pretty boring. The last 2 seasons felt like I was watching The Walking Dead with nothing but a bunch of dialogue, with maybe a short splurt of action at the end of some episodes. Okay, onward to this last season...the first 5 episodes were boring as fukk to me. We all knew there was going to be a collision with Marco, and they spent 5 full episodes of boring-ass dialogue leading up to the last episode. At least throw in some action of Amos beating somebody up or something. So the last episode was pretty damn good! It felt like the Expanse from prior seasons. However, it felt like they just threw all this season together because it left more questions after the final episode. 1) How the hell was anybody going to know what the heck was going on in the short clips at the beginning of each episode with the little girl and her brother, unless they read the damn books? I had no clue WTF that was about, and I didn't know until I looked it up after the finale. The writers say they are completely done with the show, so why even put that in there? Maybe it's smoke for them to bring a whole different series to light dealing with the aftermath of the Expanse show? Also, so.... they show Philip escaping before his father and crew are killed....so then what? What happens with that guy? His mother doesn't even know about it? Kind of lame imo. Here's my final note, as i've already written too much on this.... for a measly 6-episode season, it felt like they only put enough work to have 1 good episode. I would have expected a short season to have every episode like the last one. I get there needing to be dialect to set the direction of things, but 5 episodes of no action or suspense? This type of strategy kills shows. When you set the bar high, you can't come back down in these shows, at least not for more than 1'ish episode(s).

One more thing...The cast was absofuckinglutely great! I am saddened that the show is over. I would have continued to watch it if they made more seasons. You really grew a bond with the characters of the show throughout the series. It was a great show, despite my criticism above.

The Witcher season 2: Hell effin' yea! Man, I love this series! I can't wait until season 3, but it sucks we will have to wait nearly a whole year for it:( This show has everything...action, drama, suspense, acting, awesome creatures, magic and shit, and the WOMEN are beautiful! Not as much nudity this season, but it was fine. I'll say it again, season 1, the actress who played Yenifer was brilliant. She played that ugly role superb, then after she was 'changed' GODDAMN, she brought it. She is beautiful, but i'm sounding like an old pervert now at 45....I think she is mid-20's, lol.

excited for ozark final season this wkend :D
Oh, didnt know it was coming on! Thanks for the heads up. We are gonna watch that!

Cobra Kai, just got back into, binged, love it. So cheesy but great job of bringing it all together so far.

Ready for Peaky Blinders.

Not Netflix but I binge Antiques Road Show clips on YouTube.

Not on Netflix but any of you watch Mayor of Kingstown on paramount. Pretty damn good

Who is watching Mayor of Kingstown? I've been wondering how it is, but unable to watch it. I went to high school with Kyle Chandler and so far I've watch everything he's done. We don't get Hulu or Paramount+, so I've been unable to watch it. Friday Night Lights and Bloodline were awesome,

Who is watching Mayor of Kingstown? I've been wondering how it is, but unable to watch it. I went to high school with Kyle Chandler and so far I've watch everything he's done. We don't get Hulu or Paramount+, so I've been unable to watch it. Friday Night Lights and Bloodline were awesome,
I’ve watched 4 episodes! Love Jeremy Renner ! Such a good actor and I like the premise of the show! 1883 is Badass! Love Sam Elliot & Tim McGraw (3 episodes in ) the girl on there is friggin Gorgeous!

Max
Kyle is awesome! So cool . I love that guy! Great character actor !

Pretty cool you went to high school with him. What was he like? Spoiler alert, he’s only in the first episode of Kingstown

The Boys Presents: Diabolical

March 4

The Boys is just as outrageous in animated form.

By revealing a March 2022 premiere date for The Boys Presents: Diabolical, Amazon Prime Video delivered a first look and some new details from the animated anthology spin-off series.

The show will consist of eight episodes running about 12-14 minutes each. So, it's not a whole lot to chew on, but it will open up the universe of The Boys a bit to tell new stories.

Each episode will also feature a different animation style. A new clip premiering Tuesday gives us a peek at one of them.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear