over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

The Witcher Series 2 was really good. The new Resident Evil movie is awful. Seeing the mansion took me back to my childhood and I was told it was bad so I was enjoying it at the start (low expectations) but it just got worse and worse :D

I watched “Peacemaker” series w Jon Cena ! HBOmax. It is great ! My sisters said his character reminds them of me.(not his size, but just his banter ! Too funny!

Max
Love his Dad in it too.

Just finished the new OZARK Season 4 ,part 1. It was very good!

I watched “Peacemaker” series w Jon Cena ! HBOmax. It is great ! My sisters said his character reminds them of me.(not his size, but just his banter ! Too funny!

Max
Love his Dad in it too.

I'm gonna have to check this out. I thought Jon Cena was funny in "Blockers".

Just started watching frontier while on treadmill. First episode was good, how’s the rest of series?
I liked it a lot. Good series.

Halo The Series (2022) | Official Trailer

just started archive 81, not really sure how good i would say it is but we are knocking them out quick so its catchy lol

just started archive 81, not really sure how good i would say it is but we are knocking them out quick so its catchy lol
I was wondering about that show. Will probably start watching it soon, unless a bunch of bad reports come in.

Finally got around to The Last Kingdom. Binged all 4 seasons over last week.

Yep, pretty damn awesome! I purposely waited to watch the show over the past few years because I liked the Vikings show so much...and needed time. Doing so, I was able to get more into this show's characters. I can't wait until season 5 comes out in a few months. Sucks it will be the last season though:(

Finally got around to The Last Kingdom. Binged all 4 seasons over last week.

Yep, pretty damn awesome! I purposely waited to watch the show over the past few years because I liked the Vikings show so much...and needed time. Doing so, I was able to get more into this show's characters. I can't wait until season 5 comes out in a few months. Sucks it will be the last season though:(
Thanks, I didnt know that a new season is on the way soon. Ive been waiting for a long time now for a new season. Peaky Blinders is another ive been wanting real bad. Stranger Things is yet another.

Its on Showtime, but have any of you watched the new season of Dexter? Its great. I have 2 more episodes left. Its a little slow the first couple of episodes but then it gets great fast. These last 2 episodes are going to be really good.

my judgement usually lines right up with rotten tomatoes everytime and they loved it. I believe like 90%. Definitely something to watch, i don't remember the last time we watched something horror related at all over here. I heard Midnight Mass was supposedly pretty good. Same director as Haunting of Hill House.

my judgement usually lines right up with rotten tomatoes everytime and they loved it. I believe like 90%. Definitely something to watch, i don't remember the last time we watched something horror related at all over here. I heard Midnight Mass was supposedly pretty good. Same director as Haunting of Hill House.
It was alright. It has a really slow pace. Not sure how I feel about the ending. I'm sure they're setting up a second season, we'll see if they get it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131