over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

I have not watched it (yet)but my kids are going crazy for Squid Games.Looks cheesy to me and my kids are begging for the halloween costumes from this show lol

This has been pretty wicked... Especially if you come from a religious background, they hit many things on the nose if you know anything about hardcore bible thumpers/thumpin..

BIOGENIX

I just watched the documentary called Fearless. It's about bull riding...pretty wild! Currently watching Bad Sports which is another documentary series about corruption in sports.

I just watched the documentary called Fearless. It's about bull riding...pretty wild! Currently watching Bad Sports which is another documentary series about corruption in sports.
Im going to try fearless right now thanks for the tip

I have not watched it (yet)but my kids are going crazy for Squid Games.Looks cheesy to me and my kids are begging for the halloween costumes from this show lol
yeah i thought it was going to be more less grade B type flick but was pretty damn good, like someone mentioned the translation into english kinda of corny sometimes but that goes for a lot of movies translated into english.

Just started Bad Sports. Looks like its going to be a good series. Going to have to check Fearless out. Those bull riders are crazy and tuff.

Reactions: Bio

This has been pretty wicked... Especially if you come from a religious background, they hit many things on the nose if you know anything about hardcore bible thumpers/thumpin..

BIOGENIX
Loved it!

Watching Season 3 of Family Business (was just released last week).

It's a French show about a family that accidently got into the drug business. Not a typical show I'd watch, but I love it, very funny.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a a few laughs with not much to think about when watching.

Meat eater
Steven Rinella is the man. Seems like you're hunting with him :)

It's not Netflix, but Ray Donovan on Showtime is great! Just started season 3, and there are 7 seasons.

It's one of the series that keeps me up too late!

Started watching Squid Game yesterday...Had a couple of people tell me the subtitles are completely different from the original Korean version but whatever, you get the gist.

Fucked up show, interesting...Funny to see the school systems rising up to tell the parents not to let their children watch it. Maybe we'll get to see this stupid little TicTok generation put one of these together IRL for us to check out:cool:

Started watching Squid Game yesterday...Had a couple of people tell me the subtitles are completely different from the original Korean version but whatever, you get the gist.

Fucked up show, interesting...Funny to see the school systems rising up to tell the parents not to let their children watch it. Maybe we'll get to see this stupid little TicTok generation put one of these together IRL for us to check out:cool:
The subtitles are kind of annoying especially for me since I read caps on everything I watch, Other than that I'm in 3 episodes and its pretty dope... The things people do for money smh...

Finally binged all 3 seasons of Cobra Kai.....LOVED IT! Can't wait until the 4th season December 31st. Freakin' William Zabka needs an award, he nailed his character.

Can't wait until the final season of The Expanse as well in December. The final season is only going to have 6 episodes though....sucks.

FInally just binged Stranger Things too.....Phenomenal.

My wife and I finished Squid Game. We liked it! It is NOT for young kids. There's some semi-brutal violence and at least two fairly graphic sex scenes. There's also a few incidents of suicide, but we thought it was good.

My wife and I were looking at our credit card bill, which we pay off in full each month ;), and when we learned that she did not cancel Hulu like she thought she did, we started watching Dopesick with Michael Keaton. It's about how OxyContin came to be what it is/was. We're liking it, but if it's even partially true, it's infuriating as to how it received the rare Class II warning label that it did as to how it's NOT addictive.

I'll throw my 2 cents in with one I'm watching that I'm entirely embarrassed to say I'm watching and don't know how I got sucked into it. I saw "riverdale" on the trending list and thought "what the heck". I quickly realize it's a show for 16-24 year olds that was on the CW but I've also somehow watched about 12 episodes and can't stop lmao.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear