over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

i would beat Casey's ass....

just sayin
LOL. I dont even watch it live anymore. I stream it on my Apple TV4k. The picture gets upscaled to Dolby Vision and the sound is better too. No comparison to cable tv. One of these days I will drop cable and do all streaming, but for now I like the convenience of cable. So i use cable and stream. I stream all of my HBO and SHowtime stuff too. Have those on cable and then you can stream too.

Only downside for streaming on services like Paramount, you have to wait till the next day to watch it.

full episode..(preview).....but first episode none the least.

my guess is they see whos watchin....then try to make peep pay
to watch....

thoughs???

LOL. I dont even watch it live anymore. I stream it on my Apple TV4k. The picture gets upscaled to Dolby Vision and the sound is better too. No comparison to cable tv. One of these days I will drop cable and do all streaming, but for now I like the convenience of cable. So i use cable and stream. I stream all of my HBO and SHowtime stuff too. Have those on cable and then you can stream too.

Only downside for streaming on services like Paramount, you have to wait till the next day to watch it.
first epieee right now brochoch....watch it!!!!

first epieee right now brochoch....watch it!!!!
Im recording it on DVR, and will try to stream it tomorrow. If its not on there for streaming then I will watch it on DVR. Im hooked on the dolby vision quality picture I get streaming and the sound is great too. Ive got a dolby atmos home theater setup.

Only downside for streaming on services like Paramount, you have to wait till the next day to watch

Im recording it on DVR, and will try to stream itsam ell tomorrow. If its not on there for streaming then I will watch it on DVR. Im hooked on the dolby vision quality picture I get streaming and the sound is great too. Ive got a dolby atmos home theater setup.
sam elliot looking old as fuck

still love him

so mal.....im watching a full episode of 1883....on regular cable..

sooooo....whats up??:love::love::love::love:

shit Mal.....im watching a whole episode here......

you...???

:)

still love you bru....

so mal.....im watching a full episode of 1883....on regular cable..

sooooo....whats up??:love::love::love::love:
Yeah, that's the teaser. They said they'd play the 1st 2 episodes. Two weeks, then cut us off.

lolol....probably

wifey said she would leave me for Sam Elliott if he knocked on the door...

:cry:

lets hope Gal Gadot doesnt knock on the door either....

:)
His voice is awesome. I'd like to have that!

When looking on the Paramount app, 1883 is not on there. When searching the title on Apple tv box I find the option to play a free episode, and of course below that is the option to try Paramount + for free.

The Boys returns when Season 3 of the series debuts on Prime Video with three episodes on June 3, 2022. New episodes of the eight-episode season will be available each Friday following, leading up to the show's season finale on July 8, 2022.

I LOVE Yellowstone!!! It's my favorite series. Other shows we're watching... Ozark, Lost in Space (I'm shocked, but it has been really good), Strange Things, Bloodline, Downton Abbey, The Crown, The Sinner, Love Better Call Saul, but it's not on Netflix 😭, Dirty John/betty, You...

We still have Fiber Optics, but only because we need the local weather to plan our schedule. My hubby is a concrete contractor and our business depends on the weather. {We would love to have some inside jobs right about now.} We only pay for the middle level program and it's bundled with our internet and a land line that we use for fax. I know. I'm probably the only one left on this earth that uses the fax and it's really not that often.

We bought a SmartTV for the apps. Now that it's 5+ years old, they discontinued YouTube and Netflix. We mainly watch Netflix, so we added a Roku box which is starting to grow on me. My husband still has trouble using it.

We are in show hole until Ozark come back. I'd love to hear what you are watching on Netflix. We don't get Parmount+ so I can't watch 1883. 😢

I LOVE Yellowstone!!! It's my favorite series. Other shows we're watching... Ozark, Lost in Space (I'm shocked, but it has been really good), Strange Things, Bloodline, Downton Abbey, The Crown, The Sinner, Love Better Call Saul, but it's not on Netflix 😭, Dirty John/betty, You...

We still have Fiber Optics, but only because we need the local weather to plan our schedule. My hubby is a concrete contractor and our business depends on the weather. {We would love to have some inside jobs right about now.} We only pay for the middle level program and it's bundled with our internet and a land line that we use for fax. I know. I'm probably the only one left on this earth that uses the fax and it's really not that often.

We bought a SmartTV for the apps. Now that it's 5+ years old, they discontinued YouTube and Netflix. We mainly watch Netflix, so we added a Roku box which is starting to grow on me. My husband still has trouble using it.

We are in show hole until Ozark come back. I'd love to hear what you are watching on Netflix. We don't get Parmount+ so I can't watch 1883. 😢
Ozark was great,can't wait for the new season.My kids got me into Cobra Kai and it was great also.

‘Justified’ Revival Set at FX With Timothy Olyphant Returning

Justified-e1642172654841.jpg

A revival of “Justified” has been ordered to series at FX, with Timothy Olyphant set to reprise the role of U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.

Variety exclusively reported that the project was in the works in March 2021. The new iteration of the drama series is inspired by the Elmore Leonard novel “City Primeval: High Noon in Detroit.” Leonard created the character of Givens, who appeared in several of the author’s novels and the novella “Fire in the Hole,” the latter of which served as the basis for “Justified.”

Officially titled “Justified: City Primeval,” the new show picks up with Givens eight years after he left Kentucky behind. He now lives in Miami, a walking anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. His hair is grayer, his hat is dirtier, and the road in front of him is suddenly a lot shorter than the road behind. A chance encounter on a desolate Florida highway sends him to Detroit. There he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent, sociopathic desperado who’s already slipped through the fingers of Detroit’s finest once and aims to do so again. Mansell’s lawyer, formidable Motor City native Carolyn Wilder, has every intention of representing her client, even as she finds herself caught in between cop and criminal, with her own game afoot as well.

Dave Andron and Michael Dinner will serve as writers, showrunners, and executive producers on the new series, with Dinner directing. Olyphant will executive produce in addition to starring. “Justified” creator Graham Yost executive produces along with Sarah Timberman and Carl Beverly, Peter Leonard, Taylor Elmore, and Chris Provenzano, with Elmore and Provenzano also writing for the show. Walter Mosley is consulting producer, while V.J. Boyd, Eisa Davis and Ingrid Escajeda are writers. The series will be produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions. Sony originally produced “Justified.”

“’Justified’ was one of the most critically acclaimed shows of the past decade and an adaption of Elmore Leonard’s work that was so colorfully brought to life by Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens, Graham Yost and the entire team of producers, writers, directors and cast,” said Eric Schrier, president of FX Entertainment. “To have this group come together again with Tim as Raylan in a new and different Elmore Leonard story is thrilling. I want to thank our showrunners Dave and Michael, and their fellow executive producers Tim, Graham, Sarah and Carl, the Elmore Leonard estate as well as our partners at Sony Pictures Television, for making this possible.”

“Justified” ultimately aired six seasons and 78 episodes on FX from 2010-2015. The show was a critical hit from the outset, netting eight Emmy nominations across its six seasons, including one for Olyphant for best actor in a drama in 2011. Character actress Margo Martindale took home an Emmy for best guest actress in a drama in 2011, while Jeremy Davies got one for best guest actor in 2012. The show also won a Peabody Award in 2011.

“When ‘Justified’ concluded, the love and affection for this exceptional series only grew and left audiences craving more Raylan Givens,” said Sony Pictures Television co-presidents Jeff Frost and Jason Clodfelter. “The iconic Elmore Leonard was one of the premier authors of our time and no one has quite captured his tone and authenticity as well as this Justified team. We look forward to experiencing the magic again of Tim, Graham, Dave, Michael and our preeminent executive producer team. We are so thrilled to be continuing this remarkable ride with our partners at FX.”

This now marks the second time Olyphant has returned to a lawman character in the past few years. In 2019, HBO released a two-hour “Deadwood” movie followup, with Olyphant reprising the role of Seth Bullock. He also appeared as the character Cobb Vanth in Disney Plus’ “The Mandalorian,” who was referred to as “The Marshall.”

Cobra kai on Netflix is good, the Witcher, Narcos.

Invincible and the boys on prime are both 🔥🔥🔥

Frontier was ok, Undercover 3rd season is really good, waiting on Ozark and Peaky Blinders new seasons

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws