YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your calories and macros while dieting?

roughly 2300 calories 250 protein, 125 fat , 40 carbs been on since september have lost a ton of BF cutting up nicely and the tren helps also :headbang:

2000 cals/day with weekly refeed (carb heavy, low fat) of 3200cals. Normal day is about 215-230 protein, 40's-50's fats, 200-220's carbs.

Nothing magical for fat loss (for me) if I lower carbs, but workouts sure do suffer.

Down 13 pounds in last 8 weeks.

Calories: 2884
Protein: 218g
Fat: 112g
Carbs: 251g

i like keeping my fat higher, more carbs = more cravings for me. im not even hungry on this either.

I like seeing that some bros aren't ingesting absurd amounts of protein :). Some of us think since the pros consume 400+g daily, we need to. Some guys on here are big enough to warrant it, but not all. I still think my 300g. is a bit overkill, but what can I say, I love the meat :headbang: lol.

Protein -144
Carbs - 28
Fat 179

about 2300 cals, honestly it varies greatly as I eat only when hungry. Fast everyday for 16-20 hours.

Went from 226 to 207 currently. Not really a diet, it's my lifestyle now.

I like seeing that some bros aren't ingesting absurd amounts of protein :). Some of us think since the pros consume 400+g daily, we need to. Some guys on here are big enough to warrant it, but not all. I still think my 300g. is a bit overkill, but what can I say, I love the meat :headbang: lol.

Amen, I used to think I needed a ton of protein but I've come to learn keeping my fats a bit higher actually gets me to recover BETTER than higher protein

Amen, I used to think I needed a ton of protein but I've come to learn keeping my fats a bit higher actually gets me to recover BETTER than higher protein
I love the taste of fats, too :). I've been experimenting with higher fats, lower carbs, and moderate protein during my off days during this cut (keeping kcal relatively the same as the higher carb and lower fat days) and I'm really enjoying it. Allows one to enjoy different types of foods.

Protein -144
Carbs - 28
Fat 179

about 2300 cals, honestly it varies greatly as I eat only when hungry. Fast everyday for 16-20 hours.

Went from 226 to 207 currently. Not really a diet, it's my lifestyle now.

For overall health and longevity this seems to be the way to live. I bet you feel better living like this.

For overall health and longevity this seems to be the way to live. I bet you feel better living like this.

Eating less calories = longer life. Many studies show this, thats why the asian people live so long, they eat so little.

Rat studies show that restricting calories 30% prolonged life significantly

Are you still competing brother?
I will eventually, diet won't change though, this is the way I will eat for the rest of my life, I feel fucking amazing, and stay lean without effort.

I will eventually, diet won't change though, this is the way I will eat for the rest of my life, I feel fucking amazing, and stay lean without effort.
That's what matters most, brother. If you feel great and are making continual progress, stay the course!

Eating less calories = longer life. Many studies show this, thats why the asian people live so long, they eat so little.

AS LONG AS eating so few calories doesn't result in walking around at 5-7% body fat for the rest of your life ;). Obviously lol.

I eat from 1pm-830pm only I do IF similar to bboy.

300 grams protein
140 grams fat
Trace carbs from greens only.

Saturday's I "do what I want" after 1pm. Meaning it could be an 8,000 calorie feat or a 1,500 calorie day. I don't make a big deal of it being a "cheat day" it's just a "whatever" day. Often ends up being around 3,500-4,000 of mostly carbs.

My days are so weird. So my work days I'm on the hospital floor walking, bending, doing shit for 12 hours

On my 4 workout days, I Netflix and sit in my PJs except for about 90 minutes gym time.

Should I just set calories even for each day? I'm used to carb cycling but my non-lifting days I'm way more "active"

I think I'll just set calories at BWx11-12 and 1.5g protein per lb BOdyweight

True, Actually the longest and most comprehensive study on longevity was done by the world health organization. It concluded a low calorie diet was the only thing that extended life span.Now they found "low calorie" to be in the 1200 calorie range. Obviously this isn't a viable option for the goals of this community but it does tell us that eating extreme excess of food is very hard on the body.

Edit: also wanted to add that heart attack rates go up considerably on Christmas and Thanksgiving when people are overeating.

Last edited:

That is true - actually size seems to make a big difference too. Smaller people live longer. I remember hearing about what we would consider "hyper low calorie" lifestyle being the biggest controllable way to extend life - way back (probably 20 years ago. But it was on an overnight talk radio show and since my silly ass was all about forcing myself to eat one bite less than what would make me puke - so I laughed it off as quackery.

True, Actually the longest and most comprehensive study on longevity was done by the world health organization. It concluded a low calorie diet was the only thing that extended life span.Now they found "low calorie" to be in the 1200 calorie range. Obviously this isn't a viable option for the goals of this community but it does tell us that eating extreme excess of food is very hard on the body.

Edit: also wanted to add that heart attack rates go up considerably on Christmas and Thanksgiving when people are overeating.

You can't discount that suicide rates are dramatically higher around holidays too - so I think stress is a major factor in the heart attack rate.
But - especially with the normal western diet - food is toxic and people literally poison themselves.

IMO - caloric excess and stress are the two biggest (totally controllable) factors to longevity. The cultures that live longest definitely are smaller / eat WAY less than "us" / and control stress through meditation and disciplined living.

You can't discount that suicide rates are dramatically higher around holidays too - so I think stress is a major factor in the heart attack rate.
But - especially with the normal western diet - food is toxic and people literally poison themselves.

IMO - caloric excess and stress are the two biggest (totally controllable) factors to longevity. The cultures that live longest definitely are smaller / eat WAY less than "us" / and control stress through meditation and disciplined living.

Yeah,I agree.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity