over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your experiences with Halo?

n3mo0101

Registered
I'm sure theres a thread for this already but I suck at the search tool..

What your experiences with Halo in terms of muscle gain? I know the strength gain is supposed to be tremendous, so I wanted to see what your experiences were with it for muscle gain.

The only real muscle gain with it comes from the strength it induces from allowing you to fuck with the heavier weights. In terms of just sheer gains in weight in and of itself, there is slim to none. That's why it's so popular with PL'ers. Good for the last 2 weeks of pre-comp due to the hardening effect also.

It's available in the US via prescription. There was a bug-man on here last year actually who tried selling it haha. Thought it was horseshit but it was the real deal; Upsher-Smith brand Androxy. Green beans with an 832 on the back. If it's real Halo, it will be pricey. Super liver toxic yada yada. Get ready for a really nasty disposition.

Like I said it's a really utilitarian type of compound for a niche purpose. Running this just for fun in a cycle is pretty pointless.

As far as muscle gain there are better options available. Its predominately used the last 2-3 weeks of prep when you're running on fumes as is.

At that point you're trying to preserve as much muscle as possible. Halo does the trick.

Allows you to continue to left heavy while on low kcals.

no muscle gain, sdrol or dbol are better to grow

Makes you hard, horny and VERY aggressive.
Used pre contest, strictly cosmetic.

Thanks Guys.

I thnk I'm going to sub it out for Dbol and Anavar or Tbol.

You won’t see a whole lot in terms of muscle gains from it, but, it does give you a nice extra bump in strength and the feeling of really wanting to get after it in the weight room. For that purpose, 10mg about an hour pre workout is pretty decent. Just don’t expect any miracles from it in terms of muscle gains.

You won’t see a whole lot in terms of muscle gains from it, but, it does give you a nice extra bump in strength and the feeling of really wanting to get after it in the weight room. For that purpose, 10mg about an hour pre workout is pretty decent. Just don’t expect any miracles from it in terms of muscle gains.

Exactly my experience as well. 10mg pre for me amd I don't want to leave the gym until I have lifted every weight in the room. A feel strong, superman experience for me. I try to respect its power and use it very sparingly but damn its hard to not swallow that tab before every heavy day due to the effects it brings on.

When I was young about 30 years ago and even more poppy I got ahold of 100 of those greenies and did them with 600 mg deca @ 20 mg a day and felt sickly/toxic after 3 weeks. I ended up with a cold that lingered for a month. Then I did them stand alone for a month and man did I harden up and get really strong. 315 on the bench for sets of 10 like nothing, pretty much double the reps of normal back then. I ended up getting a little bit of halo raw powder not long ago that was tested and pure. When I get mad at my liver I'll prolly cap it and do some damage.

I have always wanted to try Halo specifically for strength gains in the gym. I just wanted to see how strong it can make someone who isn't all that strong. I have descent strength, but nothing to brag about. I would love to take it and take my aggression out in the gym. Like everyone else is mentioning, you aren't going to gain much if any real muscle. Not to mention, it will trash your lipids and liver among other things.

I used halo for last 2-3 weeks before my show. I was honestly so depleted it didn't save my strength. That was on top of tren,test, mast. I will say I got extremely grainy and vascular in the final weeks of prep.
In my opinion, too hepatoxic to be run for a long time safely to see mature gains.

I see nothing wrong with occasionally using it for this purpose. Take 10-20mg about an hour before a leg day or heavy back day and just kind of tear things up. Temper expectations a bit though, for me I would equate to feeling just more ready to get after it and a definite increase in stamina and recovery between sets.

I have always wanted to try Halo specifically for strength gains in the gym. I just wanted to see how strong it can make someone who isn't all that strong. I have descent strength, but nothing to brag about. I would love to take it and take my aggression out in the gym. Like everyone else is mentioning, you aren't going to gain much if any real muscle. Not to mention, it will trash your lipids and liver among other things.

Havent used it in years but I remember the Atlantis brand 2.5mg pills from Mexico would give me a migraine every time I took it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws