over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your genetic pros and cons?

PRO’s (all relatively ofcourse)

wide back, round shoulders
Decent quad sweep
Proportionate arms
Even though I’m fat, I’m not THAT kinda fat.

CONS

Weak chest.
Piss poor strength.
Nagging injuries that doesn’t seems to heal at all.
Need a fair amount of food to grow while I’m not monstrous big nor active.
Don’t have the appetite to shovel the amount of food in.

Pros:
Large and wide frame (6'5")
Decent shoulder roundness and upper chest insertions make for an impressive look in clothes
Good resistance to injury and sickness (as long as I don't do super stupid shit that is)
No allergies, diabetes or similar ailments
Still have a decent amount of hair on my head

Cons:
Large and wide frame to fill out (6'5") - long limbs and bad levers
Hypertension (hereditary)
Bad skin (acne on my back and shoulders, luckily not face; lots of spots/moles)
Gain fat easily
Terrible muscle bellies and subpar insertions for the most part

In other words, I'm your average guy without any particular propensity for anything athletic (or artistic for that matter).

Pros

Work ethic

Very high pain tolerance

Can take sets to their absolute limit

Can progress in strength fast on some movements

Rare to mild DOMS

Cons

Rare to mild DOMS (I miss it and would rather have it)

Below average strength, especially in chest pressing movements

Muscular development is very disproportionate to the amount of effort I put in.

Perfect Aesthetics. Lean yr round, Best Roadmap Viens without being Too Vieny!
Dialed in Midsection>
Cons, Lean year Round.....Too fast of a Metabolism!
Not Very Pretty / but it Works For Me!

Strengths:
abs even at high bf
delt+back
great upper body vascularity, especially in delts+tris
respond better than average to tren and orals with very few sides from even harsh orals like SD
Quick metabolism and can get lean while doing some pretty dumb shit with my diet
seemingly unlimited cardio tolerance. I just don't feel tired from 140 and below bpm cardio and can do hours worth as long as I don't get bored.

Weaknesses:
metabolize test like crap and get to like 2600 ng/dl with 1.5g pharm grade test (don't bother with more than 500 for physiological function now)
Heartburn even when natty
Generally don't grow quick
can't tolerate stims very well mentally and become an irritable insomniac ready to bite people's head off at minor provocation
long skinny arms (basically milos sarcev structure where he's 240 5'11 lean on stage yet only has 19 inch arms)
high propensity for injury

Haven't tried insulin yet but I've heard naturally skinny fellas like myself respond much better to that naturally high insulin secretor fatbois

To those of you who respond well to AAS.

How does that translate to your bloodwork? T metabolism (total and free)? Liver values on orals? Lipids on cycle?

How are side effects for you?

Lol

My genetic pro is that I tend to put on weight very easily

My genetic con is that I tend to put on fat very easily.

It's a double edged sword that I have to yield very carefully.

Pro's
I am 6ft 2.
Ectomorphic and can get lean very easily.
Strong (especially my legs).

Con's
I am 6ft 2.
Very long legs.
Wide hips/waist.
Suffer from bad fatigue whenever I up aas or add in any dose of hgh (even 1iu).
My dog currently has bigger balls than me.

Pro's
Strength
Can't get fat (literally I've tried)
Biceps grow very easily
6'2"
LONG LIMBS
Intellect
Extremely accurate hands (boxing was too easy so I did MMA but had a pro tell me if I went to CALI with him he'd have me pro in 1-2 years)

Con's
6'2"
LONG LIMBS
runners legs
conceited

Like ELVIA I think my height is a pro and con. Weights are harder possibly cause of my long limbs but it helps me with stuff like MMA. I think women like it tho

To those of you who respond well to AAS.

How does that translate to your bloodwork? T metabolism (total and free)? Liver values on orals? Lipids on cycle?

How are side effects for you?

Respond very well and very quickly to test. That is all I have ever taken.
No significant side effects so very well tolerated. Bloods were good up to
600mg ew. Over that, yellow flags . . . then red?

Thank God. . . because if all this other stuff was as readily available when
I was younger, when I wanted to be a big weightlifter (not bodybuilder)
I surely what have taken as much possible of as many things as possible,
would have been psychologically addicted, destroyed my health in my quest
for what was literally the impossible in retrospect.

Pro's
Strength
Can't get fat (literally I've tried)
Biceps grow very easily
6'2"
LONG LIMBS
Intellect
Extremely accurate hands (boxing was too easy so I did MMA but had a pro tell me if I went to CALI with him he'd have me pro in 1-2 years)

Con's
6'2"
LONG LIMBS
runners legs
conceited

Like ELVIA I think my height is a pro and con. Weights are harder possibly cause of my long limbs but it helps me with stuff like MMA. I think women like it tho

I was just posting in relation to bodybuilding. I think being tall is pretty much only a positive thing in general life. Now you can be too tall in many ways but not for basketball. But for bodybuilding it's clear as day being shorter is optimal. If you look at all the best bodybuilders of today they are very short. There are always exceptions and if a tall guys fills out his frame that is very impressive. In regards to bodybuilding even someone not tall in normal life can still look tall on stage meaning about 5ft10-11. So someone around that height who fills out can look crazy impressive and stands out on stage.

Bodybuilding is very much an illusion at times as well. I see some guys on IG who look crazy impressive and huge in pics alone. I saw one the other day (I think he is trained by Patrick Tuor) and in some of his pics he looks pretty much as good as anyone I have ever seen. Then I see him with a pic with his gf and she is taller than him and he looked half the size compared to the pics when he is alone due to the different perspective. Whenever I see someone crazy looking guy on IG (especially legs) he never turns out to be more than 5ft 6 and quite often is 5ft 1-4. I am not discounting their physiques at all because they are freaks but just highlighting how bodybuilding is often an illusion and some of the guys who look the best and stand out on stage aren't necessary massive human beings.

Pro's
I am 6ft 2.
Ectomorphic and can get lean very easily.
Strong (especially my legs).

Con's
I am 6ft 2.
Very long legs.
Wide hips/waist.
Suffer from bad fatigue whenever I up aas or add in any dose of hgh (even 1iu).
My dog currently has bigger balls than me.
u keep saying wide waist/hips but yr pics show the opposite. every pic. u should stand against a wall, put a mark by each outside delt and on each side of hips, measure the widths....
ur shoulders look twice yr hips.

u keep saying wide waist/hips but yr pics show the opposite. every pic. u should stand against a wall, put a mark by each outside delt and on each side of hips, measure the widths....
ur shoulders look twice yr hips.

When my waist is at it's smallest and I am very lean I am probably around 35 inches. When I am bulking and still lean with a 6 pack my waist is around 40 inches. So I definitely don't have a small waist... far from it. I have a deceiving body because even when I was skinny at 18 I would take large clothes and right now most of my tops are a XXX-XXXXL. I do agree though in some pics from the front my waist looks very small which is great but it's from from the truth :D That's why I really work on getting as wide as possible in other areas to help create that illusion.

My legs are also weird/deceiving because they are not impressive but I am not unbalanced (I don't have small legs) and I can't fit into any pants unless I buy a massive waist. However sometimes I look at them and think they look really small but the fact they are so long is a prime reason for that. I see bodybuilders with impressive legs putting on a brand of clothes I get (their's are from the normal range and not tailored to them) and they can wear them and for me they are like tights and I can barely get them off again and my legs don't look nowhere as big and I buy the largest size the company sells. Obviously size and impressiveness are two different things. Just like a guy with bad genetic calves could get them to 19 inches and they don't look big or good and someone else with 18 inch calves and they look incredible.

When my waist is at it's smallest and I am very lean I am probably around 35 inches. When I am bulking and still lean with a 6 pack my waist is around 40 inches. So I definitely don't have a small waist... far from it. I have a deceiving body because even when I was skinny at 18 I would take large clothes and right now most of my tops are a XXX-XXXXL. I do agree though in some pics from the front my waist looks very small which is great but it's from from the truth :D That's why I really work on getting as wide as possible in other areas to help create that illusion.

My legs are also weird/deceiving because they are not impressive but I am not unbalanced (I don't have small legs) and I can't fit into any pants unless I buy a massive waist. However sometimes I look at them and think they look really small but the fact they are so long is a prime reason for that. I see bodybuilders with impressive legs putting on a brand of clothes I get (their's are from the normal range and not tailored to them) and they can wear them and for me they are like tights and I can barely get them off again and my legs don't look nowhere as big and I buy the largest size the company sells. Obviously size and impressiveness are two different things. Just like a guy with bad genetic calves could get them to 19 inches and they don't look big or good and someone else with 18 inch calves and they look incredible.

My waste is 35 inches exactly. That's considered small/medium size in USA. Apparently we're pretty similar frame. What weight you at? Down to 81.6kg but thinking I may bump it up to 86kg cause I been thinking about doing a few mma fights at middleweight just for fun. Off gear completely right now so might can fill the gap with glycogen as soon as I pop a tab or take a shot...

Lol

My genetic pro is that I tend to put on weight very easily

My genetic con is that I tend to put on fat very easily.

It's a double edged sword that I have to yield very carefully.

Those fat boy genetics are a blessing and a curse. Just like I can grow from walking by heavy things, I can also gain fat easily if I smell donuts.

My waste is 35 inches exactly. That's considered small/medium size in USA. Apparently we're pretty similar frame. What weight you at? Down to 81.6kg but thinking I may bump it up to 86kg cause I been thinking about doing a few mma fights at middleweight just for fun. Off gear completely right now so might can fill the gap with glycogen as soon as I pop a tab or take a shot...

35 inches may be small/medium in the USA but that's because most men have large guts and eat fairly unhealthy diets and don't workout much. I think many bodybuilders lie about their measurements all the time. You get guys state they have 30 inch waists or 22 inch arms and half the time it's nonsense. Although there are some classic guys with tiny waists. Sometimes people state x huge bodybuilder has a tiny waist but it's still probably over 35 inches it's just he is so big it looks small which is still hugely impressive considering the guy may be 290 or so. Now 35 itches at a lower bodyweight especially when ripped is not very impressive at all. However if the guy is wide it can make it look much smaller so it's all an illusion. Just like some small guys who look double the size than they really are because of amazing genetics (muscle volume, shape etc). There are guys if you put them in a t-shirt they look small but topless and their whole body pops out and that is genetics. Last time I weighed myself I was 116kg (256lbs) but I don't know what I am now.

PROS:
-tiny joints
-symmetry (I got a perfect score in my first npc open bbing show)
-fast metabolism (stay fairly lean w out trying too hard)
-Excellent Responder to juice (could take 2gms of test and Zero a.i. n no sensitive nips, no acne, my estrogen stays in safe range on up to 250-300mg test a wk

CONS:
-Recovery (I really gotta watch volume)
-prob an ectomorph so hard to put on a lot of size (requires ALOT of food to maintain size/grow, even more to hold muscle while in prep)
-i have never been "strong" I can LOOK big and strong but I really and average strong for my size

-F2S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner