YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your go to cutting cycle compounds ?

What's better triz or semaglutide?
I would say Triz is better because Tirzepatide has a greater affinity to GIP receptors than to GLP-1 receptors, and this dual agonist behavior has been shown to produce greater reductions of hyperglycemia compared to a selective GLP-1 receptor agonist (Semaglutide)

Anywhere between 250mg to 500mg a day. That's normally 1 to 2 capsules a day. Most people do well on 250mg ED and you can bump it up to 500mg ED is needed.
can you function properly on 500mg DNP daily?
in the past when ive used DNP, 500mg daily was the limit. Anything over 500mg and even sitting and breathing was a chore.. (tried 750mg for 1 week and never again)
ive used 500mg in 2019 and 2020 and i think the first time was 14 days, second time 20 days. high amount of Veggies and high Protein only with some fruits for carbs (mainly berries).
Weight loss was immense (i think 4kg/5,5kg after water went off). But training wasminimal (eod 1 excersise for every body part, ~60min) and on the other days i tried to get 7500 steps because more was simply not possible for me at that dosage.

In reality,

A moderate dose of test plus a 1500 cal diet

Vs.

Mega dose tren, dnp, hgh, clen, etc etc, plus a 1500 cal diet..

Results aren't going to be *that* much different

Cutting is mainly about diet

Bulking is a different ball game
You’ve come along way lol

Great post 👍

can you function properly on 500mg DNP daily?
in the past when ive used DNP, 500mg daily was the limit. Anything over 500mg and even sitting and breathing was a chore.. (tried 750mg for 1 week and never again)
ive used 500mg in 2019 and 2020 and i think the first time was 14 days, second time 20 days. high amount of Veggies and high Protein only with some fruits for carbs (mainly berries).
Weight loss was immense (i think 4kg/5,5kg after water went off). But training wasminimal (eod 1 excersise for every body part, ~60min) and on the other days i tried to get 7500 steps because more was simply not possible for me at that dosage.
IMO most people don't need to go as high as 500mg ED. 250mg ED should do the trick for the majority of folks. As long as you create a calorie deficit in your diet a little DNP goes a long way. To directly answer your question, you can still function on 500mg ED, the side effects are worst for some than others. I wouldn't go any higher than 500mg ED. If your diet is in a calorie deficit you should burn enough fat with 250mg ED pretty quickly. If done right you shouldn't need to stay on DNP long.

IMO most people don't need to go as high as 500mg ED. 250mg ED should do the trick for the majority of folks. As long as you create a calorie deficit in your diet a little DNP goes a long way. To directly answer your question, you can still function on 500mg ED, the side effects are worst for some than others. I wouldn't go any higher than 500mg ED. If your diet is in a calorie deficit you should burn enough fat with 250mg ED pretty quickly. If done right you shouldn't need to stay on DNP long.
yeah, ive run it with 200mg ed in 2020 after the 500mg run and ive prefered it way more.
You dont need it, thats right. But in my opinion it works wonders for 3-4 week long minicuts to reset insulin sensitivity.
and thanks for your answer :)

The ONLY difference between my GROW or CUT compounds is the addition of some NPP/Deca maybe. And even then, i dont use those thaaat often.
The rest is exactly the same. I grow on Test/EQ/Mast, i cut on the same. I dont even mess with esters either. I notice no difference personally.
Its basically only fat loss drugs for myself.
How much EQ and Mast?

Correct, typically the cliche contest prep stack….

Test p
Tren a
Mast p
What were your doses like for the short esters? The thought of having to use a 3CC barrel daily is unappealing to me. With long esters I can fit it all in a slin pin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws