over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your macros

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Per meal and / or per day?

Right now coming off contest diet around 375p 400c 75f. Gonna bump it up a bit soon when I get back on the gear.

Finishing off season diet at 300-400 pro, 300-400 carb, 100ish fat

I haven't a clue.

Right now coming off contest diet around 375p 400c 75f. Gonna bump it up a bit soon when I get back on the gear.

That's a good amount of food coming off a pre contest diet. Are you counting incidentals and vegs in that ?

Guys post bodyweight and body fat too. A 5' 11" guy at 245lbs and 5% bodyfat vs a 200lber at10% prolly gonna need be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

At the moment I'm on final push of cut. I'm at 300, 250, 20 pcf. I throw in an extra 300g carbs pre bed before leg day from sweet potato and baked beans added to my last meal. Because fats are so low I do one 0 carb day after Leg day of 300, 100 pf. My first meal of day always carbless and about 50/9 pf. I train carbless and do post workout cardio. I started about 7 weeks ago at 300, 300, 125 pcf and just reduced fat slowly then protein. I've lost about 30 lb and held strength and even increased it in areas. Just using test and eq. No fat burners but clen comes in next week low dose. keeping carbs at 300 has kept cravings at bay and I havent cheated once. Not even an extra gram of rice. I came off a heavy bulk but started with visible but watery abs but s lot of visceral fat. I've lost 4 inches of waist and just chiselling in details now and working on last bit of lower belly and back fat. My previous macros were in the range of 600c 440p and 150f. Lots of cheats though on top. In sitting about 200lb now at 6 ft so nor impressive but lean and feel good at least

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
At the moment I'm on final push of cut. I'm at 300, 250, 20 pcf. I throw in an extra 300g carbs pre bed before leg day from sweet potato and baked beans added to my last meal. Because fats are so low I do one 0 carb day after Leg day of 300, 100 pf. My first meal of day always carbless and about 50/9 pf. I train carbless and do post workout cardio. I started about 7 weeks ago at 300, 300, 125 pcf and just reduced fat slowly then protein. I've lost about 30 lb and held strength and even increased it in areas. Just using test and eq. No fat burners but clen comes in next week low dose. keeping carbs at 300 has kept cravings at bay and I havent cheated once. Not even an extra gram of rice. I came off a heavy bulk but started with visible but watery abs but s lot of visceral fat. I've lost 4 inches of waist and just chiselling in details now and working on last bit of lower belly and back fat. My previous macros were in the range of 600c 440p and 150f. Lots of cheats though on top. In sitting about 200lb now at 6 ft so nor impressive but lean and feel good at least

Love reading your posts, sammy, there are always lots of things to learn from them. Thanks

Love reading your posts, sammy, there are always lots of things to learn from them. Thanks

I'm finally fine tuning and learning what really works for me. Working with my body not against it. Never gonna be a beast but im gonna be the guy who stays shredded all year with out killing himself diet and cardio wise. Luckily I have a real small waist and can create illusion of some size. Means s lot coming from you man. I like your posts and have learnt from them

Guys post bodyweight and body fat too. A 5' 11" guy at 245lbs and 5% bodyfat vs a 200lber at10% prolly gonna need be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Considering I made the thread , I would of stated if I was interested in knowing that, But I'm not. So please everyone ignore this members post.

That's a good amount of food coming off a pre contest diet. Are you counting incidentals and vegs in that ?

Yes except protein. I don't count the protein in oats/bread etc. And fat is probably lower, I don't purposely consume much fat except last meal has coconut oil, 2 whole eggs and a bit of cheese involved. Its prob closer to 50, I was just trying to factor in the trace fats and fats from occaisonal beef/pork.

Honestly I am starving all day at this amount of food. Once I get back on cycle and bring jn some peptides to help me not blow into a tubby I am gonna go up more.

Its also just a rough guess, some days I eat 6 meals and somedays 7

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner