YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your top 3 (must have) daily supplements?

If you don’t mind, what reason do you use Taurine for? I also use it but I’m curious why you do. And nearly everyone is deficient in vitamin d. Watch and read some of Stan Efferding’s stuff on vitamin d supplementation
what brought me to it was studies showing the geographical areas with the highest density of centurion population they all tested unanimously for high levels of taurine and a few other things, so basically I have adapted that into my diet, also it saved me when I was an addict, I took a few days off and took 5g yesterday and huge difference. I have checked stan out before I will look into it, I know that, but if its solve dby 15 min of sun exposure, what is the dilemma for those who have tha ability? I live in san diego

i think shijalit and irish sea moss are cheap natural compounds and worth researching too, i had favorable results with irish sea moss, not top 3, but taurine for sure! i eat probably a half cup of chia seeds per day i find those viable

what brought me to it was studies showing the geographical areas with the highest density of centurion population they all tested unanimously for high levels of taurine and a few other things, so basically I have adapted that into my diet, also it saved me when I was an addict, I took a few days off and took 5g yesterday and huge difference. I have checked stan out before I will look into it, I know that, but if its solve dby 15 min of sun exposure, what is the dilemma for those who have tha ability? I live in san diego
I take lots of taurine, have for years. I feel it’s a better cell volunteer than creatine. But this is very good to know

1. Ubiquinol with Kaneka containing the reduced form of coenzyme Q10
2. Circumin 185x/Black seed oil combo
3. Good EPA/DHA content fish oil

Max
Btw:
Magnesium and Vitamin D3 were two that my MD said were low on patient bloodwork chronically and that they are the only two supps he uses besides good food

1. Ubiquinol with Kaneka containing the reduced form of coenzyme Q10
2. Circumin 185x/Black seed oil combo
3. Good EPA/DHA content fish oil

Max
Btw:
Magnesium and Vitamin D3 were two that my MD said were low on patient bloodwork chronically and that they are the only two supps he uses besides good food
Most people, even those here in the land of the sun in AZ are vitamin d deficient. I spent 3-5 hours outside every day fir work for 12 years and still had low vitamin d levels on my blood work. A big part of Stan Efferding vertical diet is taking 10000 iu vit d daily, increasing magnesium and sodium, and iodine intake.

Most people, even those here in the land of the sun in AZ are vitamin d deficient. I spent 3-5 hours outside every day fir work for 12 years and still had low vitamin d levels on my blood work. A big part of Stan Efferding vertical diet is taking 10000 iu vit d daily, increasing magnesium and sodium, and iodine intake.
great info, ty. can you or anyone recommend a natural kidney support supplement? im going to start adding 100-200mg niacin pre sauna a few days per week for cardio health and detox

great info, ty. can you or anyone recommend a natural kidney support supplement? im going to start adding 100-200mg niacin pre sauna a few days per week for cardio health and detox

Astragulus
Moringa
NAC
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I should add if poor kidney function is a byproduct of elevated blood pressure then treating the blood pressure will be the main route for improving kidney function. There are loads of supplements/drugs for elevated bp and it's impossible to recommend just one because everyone's reason for elevated bp is different. I personally take 80mg telmisartan for bp (and kidney) health. Although even in that event I would still recommend a combo of astragulus, moringa and nac just to optimize kidney recovery. Now if you just want a good all in one kidney support product something like Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow is very good and contains a variety of useful ingredients.

I should add if poor kidney function is a byproduct of elevated blood pressure then treating the blood pressure will be the main route for improving kidney function. There are loads of supplements/drugs for elevated bp and it's impossible to recommend just one because everyone's reason for elevated bp is different. I personally take 80mg telmisartan for bp (and kidney) health. Although even in that event I would still recommend a combo of astragulus, moringa and nac just to optimize kidney recovery. Now if you just want a good all in one kidney support product something like Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow is very good and contains a variety of useful ingredients.
doc insists on me on 2g tylenol per day and swears he has cirrhosis patients with no liver left who it has not raised or messed iwth them at all
evey time i take them they make my piss dark like coca cola, not that darkbut golden lightbrown tren not yellow tren

i got some cheap blend at walmart earlier, i notice they sell astragalus and other stuff now too very cool

doc insists on me on 2g tylenol per day and swears he has cirrhosis patients with no liver left who it has not raised or messed iwth them at all
evey time i take them they make my piss dark like coca cola, not that darkbut golden lightbrown tren not yellow tren

i got some cheap blend at walmart earlier, i notice they sell astragalus and other stuff now too very cool
Why 2 grams of Tylenol?

Why 2 grams of Tylenol?
2g tylenol, 2mg dialudid , flexeril . i have some major back injuries, waiting on xray tues . I hate taking the tylenol, kidney stressor , im going to get some astralgus, although i find tylenol works beter than ibeuprofin for pain relief. he also told me to lay of baby aspirin it was fucking my stomach up causing gas, aspirin is notorious for that . have layhed off propranolol also. I do physical therapy and chiro biweekly, chiro for years straight. I had a tbi a few years ago. i went headfirst through a windshield seatbelt didnt go off , ill post pics it looks hideous , i hafve a cool frankenstein scar now 15 staples , severd an artery , all kinds of shit.

walmart sells those goli gumies too, my lazier pt clients would opt for those and swear by them
10$ for 30ct and they taste bomb, my mom likes them, whatever works!! whatever works.

2g tylenol, 2mg dialudid , flexeril . i have some major back injuries, waiting on xray tues . I hate taking the tylenol, kidney stressor , im going to get some astralgus, although i find tylenol works beter than ibeuprofin for pain relief. he also told me to lay of baby aspirin it was fucking my stomach up causing gas, aspirin is notorious for that . have layhed off propranolol also. I do physical therapy and chiro biweekly, chiro for years straight. I had a tbi a few years ago. i went headfirst through a windshield seatbelt didnt go off , ill post pics it looks hideous , i hafve a cool frankenstein scar now 15 staples , severd an artery , all kinds of shit.

walmart sells those goli gumies too, my lazier pt clients would opt for those and swear by them
10$ for 30ct and they taste bomb, my mom likes them, whatever works!! whatever works.
Ah fuck man. I’ve been there with the back injury too. Fractured a vertebrae and herniated l1s1 about 16 years ago. I found naproxen sodium to be the most effective over the counter for my back pain. I hope you get something figured out man. Back injuries are the fucking worst.

put your weekly diet into CRON o meter and see what you are missing.
i take the basics:
d3 / k
vit c
mag / cal
zinc
cq10
EVCLO (vit a and omega 3)

just started trying turmeric, but not noticing a difference yet.

I just don't know how I could pick three lol...

Vit D
NAC
Magnesium
Fish oil
taurine
coq10
aged garlic
pycnogenol
astragalus
vitamin c
b vitamin complex
curcumin
ALA
Carnitine (inj)
proteolytic enzymes
nattokinase
berberine
arjuna

if we get enoujgh vit d from 15-20 min sun exposure, or in a multivitamin @ 1000iu per day, what is point of supplementing? convince me ill play devils advocate
As you age and the darker your skin becomes the less likely we are to be able absorb Vit D.

Calcium D-Glucarate + DIM for estrogen dominance
High EPA/DHA Omega-3
Magnesium Glycinate

Honorable mentions: L-Tyrosine, DLPA, GABA, and Melatonin

I added shijalit and switched from the sea moss, burdock, and bladderwrack. I like it a lot
just added creatine 5g before workout big difference too in volumization and strength

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws