over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What BB'er do you admire the most?

I have always like Cutler. But I have several I like Lee Priest, Coleman, Arnold, Sergio, Shawn Ray, etc...

Yates.

Yates- for his insane work ethic, intelligence, and no bs attitude

Lou Ferrigno- for the amazing physique he was able to achieve at 6'5". He gives us tall guys hope.

Mike Mentzer, Arnold schwarzenegger, Francis Benfatto, Shawn Ray,and Flex Wheeler...

Currently Phil Heath, Dave Henry and Victor Martinez at times...

Flex Wheeler for his cartoon super hero look. Love the symmetry that shows well with his small joints.

Franco Columbu...guy was crazy strong for his size

Tom Platz...inspirational legs, crazy intensity

Rich Gaspari... took conditioning to the next level

David Henry...probably my favorite guy currently competing, freaky with great aesthetics

And of course...
Arnold!
The guy accomplished everything in life that he set out to do. Best bodybuilder in the world...check. Movie star...check. Successful politician...check (arguable I know, but he did get elected governor of the most populous state in the union)

Gota go with Lee Priest.

Hey, he's my height, and was sporting what? 22" Bi's.
That's pretty sick at 5-4

Early Flex wheeler

Phil heath

Early Ronnie

Early Dorian

Mark dugdale

Ronnie rockell(sp?)

Mike mentzer

Frank Zane. If I could choose to look like a past bodybuilder it would be (and still is) him. I also appreciate his attention to posing, as well as Labrada and Darrem Charles.

When I think of bodybuilding though I think of Schwarzenegger like most probably do. Watching pumping iron is what got me into the "sport" and I held him in high regard. Until I slowly realized what a douchebag he is, and that he cares nothing of bodybuilding anymore. It was just a tool he used to chase more power or control.

I'm gonna pull a JSMILES here and say phil. :D

Out of the current olympians are Branch, Jay, Roelly (A car wreck 5 years ago??!!), and Dennis Wolf.

flex wheeler

ADMIRE.. is a strong word. Not sure that I "ADMIRE" any bodybuilders. Are there some that have mind blowing physiques? Clearly. Are there some who have an incredible track record of victory? Yes... But "ADMIRE"? Let's face it.. outside of Arnold- what bodybuilder has really done much outside of bodybuilding for one to admire them?

Most are pretty fucked up people whom I wouldn't even let me kids around. They are probably some of the worst role models I could imagine.. so "ADMIRE"? Nah.. don't think so.

I am sure there are some exceptions.. would love to hear about them.

ADMIRE.. is a strong word. Not sure that I "ADMIRE" any bodybuilders. Are there some that have mind blowing physiques? Clearly. Are there some who have an incredible track record of victory? Yes... But "ADMIRE"? Let's face it.. outside of Arnold- what bodybuilder has really done much outside of bodybuilding for one to admire them?

Most are pretty fucked up people whom I wouldn't even let me kids around. They are probably some of the worst role models I could imagine.. so "ADMIRE"? Nah.. don't think so.

US ambassador in finland is a former bb'er
Gaspari, Labrada, successful businessmen, ripping stupid kids of their excessive money

Other than that...nothing to write home about

You stole the words right out of my mouth! :D

Flex Wheeler a Legend esp 99 British Grand Prix vid is very inspiring,Jason Huh,Phil Heath,Roelly Winklaar,and of course Jay Cutler for his hard work ethic and dedication,btw I don't like his current blocky look I really appreciated his physique back in 99-2001 Mr.O beautiful natural lines back then.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity