over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What BB'er do you admire the most?

Dorian Yates for his spartan type aproach to bodybuilding. Steve Kuclo is another guy I admire. The guy is a Firefighter/Paramedic. Tell me thats not tough....

Dorian was the ultmate in huge power and size...being from the UK, I think that deteriorated from his American fame.

I really like both Ruhl and Paco Bautista even tho they may not have the best shape gotta love the sheer mass they both carry

A lot of people will disagree. But I've always been a fan of lee priest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seemed to always be a hard worker...put in the time, short stature, but definitely big!!

Frank Zane

toney freeman... he has been very dedicated to put on so much mass on that huge frame

I think Arnold stands out the most.... when I think BB, I think Arnold.

arnold made bodybuilding famous, in my opinion

also i am a huge franco columbu fan. watching him move that car in pumping iron was great. it was like nothing to him, no strain, no warm up, just grab it and move it - twice

Frank Zane and Flex Wheeler.

Zane because he is a prototypical ectomorph (like me). Flex has many ectomorphic characteristics as well, more of an ecto-meso though. Muscular ectos look awesome IMO. Smaller frame = less is more.

I had the chance to spend an afternoon with Flex at my local 'Speed Shops' open house and liked him a lot. He was picking up his supercharged Charger (a V6 sadly) and didn't mind given time to anyone who approached him. Nobody knew who he was...haha.

ADMIRE.. is a strong word. Not sure that I "ADMIRE" any bodybuilders. Are there some that have mind blowing physiques? Clearly. Are there some who have an incredible track record of victory? Yes... But "ADMIRE"? Let's face it.. outside of Arnold- what bodybuilder has really done much outside of bodybuilding for one to admire them?

Most are pretty fucked up people whom I wouldn't even let me kids around. They are probably some of the worst role models I could imagine.. so "ADMIRE"? Nah.. don't think so.

I am sure there are some exceptions.. would love to hear about them.

Lee Haney is a class act all the way......the man has done so much for the youth in Georgia......he started his Haney's Harvest Home......Many young kids have spent time with Lee......and therefore their lives have been changed in a positive way.

Gunter and Freeman, mainly because I am close there frame size and height , although not as nearly as big or good:D

Arnie, Arnie, Arnie! (In a low toned, manly ass chant)

Frank Zane, Arnold, Platz

Attachments

• arnold2.jpg
    arnold2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 174
ADMIRE.. is a strong word. Not sure that I "ADMIRE" any bodybuilders. Are there some that have mind blowing physiques? Clearly. Are there some who have an incredible track record of victory? Yes... But "ADMIRE"? Let's face it.. outside of Arnold- what bodybuilder has really done much outside of bodybuilding for one to admire them?

Most are pretty fucked up people whom I wouldn't even let me kids around. They are probably some of the worst role models I could imagine.. so "ADMIRE"? Nah.. don't think so.

I am sure there are some exceptions.. would love to hear about them.

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of people listed levrone...didnt even hit the gym for months at a time?WTF? Coleman...a dirty cop? REALLY? WOuld you admire a cop caught using cocaine for 15 years? Arnold? Hellacious businessman but would have been so much more if he knew how to train. Lee Haney? I attribute my victory to GOD? While doing illegal shit?(I dont agree AAS should be illegal)! Victor Martinez, flex, levrone all the genes in the world dont make up for someone that works harder than them. GUYS I ADMIRE...Platz,yates,cutler,gaspari guys who maybe didnt have the shape or look but who worked thier asses off and thought about what they were doing not who just hired charles glass and poked a shitload of holes in thier ass and then shrank to nothing when it was all over.BTW ronnie only is on shitlist cuz he was a cop and that just aint right. Flame away.

Other than yourself, what BB'er stands out to you when you think about this sport? Me being a cop I've always admired King Coleman, that guy just doesn't want to go away lol. Pure size and strength. After that, probably Zane, old school conditioning, symetry, and perfect shape

I respect so many I dont know if it would be fair or accurate for me to list them. I will say FRANK ZANE I admired greatly,,true inspiration.

I would have to say Jay for the fact that he is the only one that i have met in person and dude was cool the whole time... not a dick at all like you hear some are. However, i think sometimes he can be too wide as far as BB goes, so that being said i would put Phil Heath second on my list. I wasnt around for the old school guys... Arnold, Zane, Lee ect. so i tend to stick to "my" generation... even tough Jay has a couple of years on me.

:yeahthat:
Levrone is a genetic freak by any standard. Just look at his youtube transformations hes like 46 and looks F**king Awesome.... Very inspiring

I got to go with Branch Warren! The old school hard core attitude is there

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity