YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what beta blocker is best for lowering increased HR from HGH?

buzzbomb138

Registered
so i went in to donate blood today and my RHR was 106 (no AAS use rn, only 2iu HGH). i thought this might happen as its happened to me when trying to donate blood on cycle so i went in the bathroom and popped .5mg of xanax to try to slow it down so i could donate (this usually works at least when my HR is too high from gear) and it still came back at 108 the 2nd time they checked it so they had to turn me away. i came off my self administered TRT for the last wk or so and have only been on the HGH so it has to be that causing this. and this pisses me off as i havent donated blood in about a yr and need to dump some to keep my blood thin so im wondering what u guys would recommend as a beta blocker i could take to keep my heart rate down before i go try to donate blood?

i have some carvedilol 3.125mg tabs on hand that i like taking when i drop acid or mushrooms to keep the racing heart side effects of those drugs at bay as that shit can ruin the experience, would carvedilol work for this? it def keeps my heart rate down when i trip but ive never tried it on its own to see the difference. or is there another that would work better for this purpose? i just wanna lower my HR short term so i can donate blood without them bitching about it being too high lol.

anybody got any suggestions?

I'm on Bisoprolol 10 mg per day for sinus tachycardia so I can only talk about that specific one but I'm very happy about it overall. HR is (obviously) down quite a bit, the lowered blood pressure is a nice health benefit as well and I have no side effects to speak of.

But for your goal any bèta-blocker is going to do the trick.

Question: is your RHR always 100 or above? If it is, you might want to check with your GP to be put on a bèta-blocker indefinitely because that's a high RHR and it's not healthy to have it that high all the time.

carvedilol is what i use and it works great but you will probably need to increase the dose and take it more frequently because of its short half life if you are going to try high doses of anything, especially GH

I'm on Bisoprolol 10 mg per day for sinus tachycardia so I can only talk about that specific one but I'm very happy about it overall. HR is (obviously) down quite a bit, the lowered blood pressure is a nice health benefit as well and I have no side effects to speak of.

Question: is your RHR always 100 or above? If it is, you might want to check with your GP to be put on a bèta-blocker indefinitely because that's a high RHR and it's not healthy to have it that high all the time.

it usually is in the 80s, which is still a bit higher than id like, but i can live it. seems like the HGH just pushed it up another 15-20 bpm. i just want something to be on when i try to give blood. xanax worked well before but now its not cutting it.

carvedilol is what i use and it works great but you will probably need to increase the dose and take it more frequently because of its short half life if you are going to try high doses of anything, especially GH

ya this has nothing to do with my average use, just me when trying to donate blood at redcross so i can keep my blood thin.

it usually is in the 80s, which is still a bit higher than id like, but i can live it. seems like the HGH just pushed it up another 15-20 bpm. i just want something to be on when i try to give blood. xanax worked well before but now its not cutting it.

ya this has nothing to do with my average use, just me when trying to donate blood at redcross so i can keep my blood thin.
i didnt read your post :D

I agree 100%. I also use Bisoprolol. Using that my resting heart rate is usually around 60 to 65. I have heart failure too. It is specific to the heart and doesnt lower BP as much as the others.

You really should get looked at by a doctor. I doubt that it is just the GH that is making your heart rate that high. Have to kept an eye on it when you arent using any steroids or GH? What is it when you are clean? If it is the GH then you should probably consider not using it any longer. I took about 3 or 4 IU a day and never had my heart doing that.

I agree 100%. I also use Bisoprolol. Using that my resting heart rate is usually around 60 to 65. I have heart failure too. It is specific to the heart and doesnt lower BP as much as the others.

You really should get looked at by a doctor. I doubt that it is just the GH that is making your heart rate that high. Have to kept an eye on it when you arent using any steroids or GH? What is it when you are clean? If it is the GH then you should probably consider not using it any longer. I took about 3 or 4 IU a day and never had my heart doing that.

ya my RHR has always been on the high side, 85-100 pretty much my entire life. i remember even as a teenager (long before even considering using AAS) it being that high during dr appts. i am blessed with lower than average BP tho at 110/70, sometimes lower. normally im not worried about it but id like to continue to give blood to keep RBC count and the like down. im off cycle rn and have been for the last yr, but just started my first HGH run 5 days ago at 2iu a day so i imagine thats why my RHR is up. every other time ive tried to donate blood off cycle my RHR hasnt been an issue, maybe a bit on the high side like usual, but not so bad they sent me home lol :(.

I’m not on anything at all PED related now. But I do have a super high heart rate that’s hereditary.

I take 25mg of metoprolol a day broken into 2 doses...when my anxiety is complete shit I take 50mg a day broken into 2 doses.

it works well..I’m talking 126 resting to 80 resting with 25mg.

plus, it’s the most prescribed generic beta blocker so it’s cheap as shit

The Bisoprolol is cheap as hell too. Most of them are.

do u guys have any recommendations for one that wont cause boner issues or cap my HR too low when i exercise?

Unfortunately for some people including myself gh definitely increases heart rate. Mine will go up an average of 15bpm and that would happen on just 3ius/day. I won’t touch gh anymore because of this. It also seemed to get worse the older I got.

A 2-3 iu dose of GH, a 5mg dose of adderall, and a couple coffees a day and your resting heart rate is probably 100+ no matter who you are.

If you are going to use GH, I would say make sure you are doing cardio, stay hydrated, and lay off stims.

I keep propanolol on hand for this purpose. Sort of like a break in case of emergency deal.

I'm not even shitting you i was having the same problem. Same problem when donating also. I got lucky because the lady decided to be generous and let me donate anyway even after numerous attempts to get my rhr down.

I knew hgh was making my rhr higher but i didn't know exactly HOW high. I came off it and my rhr literally came down over 20bpm. I really thought something was wrong with me. I could breathe so much better after coming off the hgh. I had been on it for a while and had no idea it was having that strong of an effect on me. Was only running between 3-5ius a day. Im not sure ill ever go back to it.

I'm not even shitting you i was having the same problem. Same problem when donating also. I got lucky because the lady decided to be generous and let me donate anyway even after numerous attempts to get my rhr down.

I knew hgh was making my rhr higher but i didn't know exactly HOW high. I came off it and my rhr literally came down over 20bpm. I really thought something was wrong with me. I could breathe so much better after coming off the hgh. I had been on it for a while and had no idea it was having that strong of an effect on me. Was only running between 3-5ius a day. Im not sure ill ever go back to it.
Really shows how hard on your heart the gh was. Have to wonder if its worth it.

Go off the GH, up your cardio, avoid excess sodium above your baseline needs, stay hydrated, eat a lot of vegetables, do some sort of meditation.

My fit-bit rates my average resting heart rate at 54bpm. I take 1/3 of a Metoprolol 25mg a night. The average bpm goes up when I don't do cardio and goes down when I do consistent cardio.

Your heart rate will go up significantly if you are nervous going in the first place. That is one reason to meditate before going, its practice of the act of lowering heart rate.

And it goes without saying avoid any stims for the long run.

A 2-3 iu dose of GH, a 5mg dose of adderall, and a couple coffees a day and your resting heart rate is probably 100+ no matter who you are.
Umm, yeah lol. I haven't used adderall since I was an undergrad. I still remember how cracked out it made me. As a side note, I typically use 200mg modafinil and I take probably around 400mg of caffeine daily in the form of coffee, diet drinks and a low caffeine pwo and my rhr each morning is 50-55. When I've added GH it jumps to 65-70 within 2 days. I kept thinking it had to be something else but I cease it and within 4 days back to 50 bpm in the morning.

If you are going to use GH, I would say make sure you are doing cardio, stay hydrated, and lay off stims.

I keep propanolol on hand for this purpose. Sort of like a break in case of emergency deal.
I definitely agree with you regarding the cardio. If I went a day without some form of activity (cardio more specifically) I started developing a mild amount of edema that evening and the following morning.

Any beta blocker will work. I take atenolol once in a while for both BP and HR

I personally like atenolol HOWEVER its b1 to b2 selectivity is like 5-6:1 ish. Atenolol can mess with lipids a bit and when you start blocking the b2 receptor you can get less insulin release from the pancreas so now your blood sugars can go up. What i like about atenolol is it drops the HR nicely and its doesnt cross the blood brain barrier.

I have nebivolol in my cabinet with is overal a better beta blocker for many. It can cross the BBB but seems like a less extent then say metoprolol. It doesnt drop HR as much as atenolol though but has some nice NO increasing properties.

At 50mg a day of atenolol it brought my fasting glucose from 74 to 92. I rechecked that multple times. on nebivolol it doesnt move.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131