YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what beta blocker is best for lowering increased HR from HGH?

40mg Telmisartan ed, it has also a lot of wonderful effects on your body...

Unfortunately for some people including myself gh definitely increases heart rate. Mine will go up an average of 15bpm and that would happen on just 3ius/day. I won’t touch gh anymore because of this. It also seemed to get worse the older I got.
At 51yrs 4ius bumps mine up from 70 to 80-85. Cardio 30min 4-5 days but can only get up to 120bpm and I’m wasted. Propranolol 40mg x2 and bp is 115/72 for years. Trt 75mg x2. Time to bow out gracefully.

I’m not on anything at all PED related now. But I do have a super high heart rate that’s hereditary.

I take 25mg of metoprolol a day broken into 2 doses...when my anxiety is complete shit I take 50mg a day broken into 2 doses.

it works well..I’m talking 126 resting to 80 resting with 25mg.

plus, it’s the most prescribed generic beta blocker so it’s cheap as shit
I also take metoprolol... does it work better split? I just take it once a day.

I was taking it once a day at night for a while...my wife's a cardio thoracic surgeon and flipped her shit when she found out...I don't know how accurate she is to the textbook...but in her professional opinion it should be taken twice a day for reliable results/blood levels.

Metoprolol XR(succinate I believe) is the long acting version where you only need to take it once a day. Otherwise it should be taken twice a day.

thanks for the different opinions/experiences guys. to those concerned about it, like i stated earlier my RHR has always been on the high side (like 80-95) so i dont think the HGH is making a huge increase, but just bringing it up to a level where i dont want it to get any higher. i think the main problem is anymore since the covid days started, ive been completely sedentary while working from home other than doing at home lifting and cardio. i prob only take a couple hundred steps a day outside of my exercise routine lol.

yes i do about 90-120 minutes (depending on type) of cardio a week spread out over 2 sessions, but ill bump it to 3 to see if that helps.

as far as BBs go, im thinking nebivolol would be a good choice, im prob gonna talk to my primary care doc about it as i dont want to self medicate with it, especially since my BP is always low already (see below).

and to those saying other BP meds, my BP is always great, usually 110-115/65-70 off cycle, 130-140/80-85 on cycle depending on compounds and always take telmisartan on cycle to lower it. so i dont want to take a different kind of BP med thatll lower it too much as that could be dangerous too.

I personally like atenolol HOWEVER its b1 to b2 selectivity is like 5-6:1 ish. Atenolol can mess with lipids a bit and when you start blocking the b2 receptor you can get less insulin release from the pancreas so now your blood sugars can go up. What i like about atenolol is it drops the HR nicely and its doesnt cross the blood brain barrier.

I have nebivolol in my cabinet with is overal a better beta blocker for many. It can cross the BBB but seems like a less extent then say metoprolol. It doesnt drop HR as much as atenolol though but has some nice NO increasing properties.

At 50mg a day of atenolol it brought my fasting glucose from 74 to 92. I rechecked that multple times. on nebivolol it doesnt move.

Good info. Had no idea about the potential insulin release and related FBG level issues. Yikes.

On GH, my heart rate is 60 and BP is from 115/75 to 135/85 without meds. I use to take 2 pills twice a day. Stress has cause more harm then GH ever would. I also drink a few coffees a day. I take pharmacy grade, generic was another story.

If the OP is still reading could you not just go off the GH as well for a couple weeks pre-donation?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear