over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What BF % would u guess I'm at

I'd say around 12% mate. Looking good though. Are you prepping for a comp?

Looking good Rodriquez

22 years old, pure beast... This guy is the hardest training bodybuilder I know.
Expect to see alot more from him in the future :D:D

Single digits for sure...I would say 8% maybe 7...

8-10% Your holding some water so its difficult to judge. Pretty tight for a beach body, but a little ways to go for comp shape. Looking good bro.

I'd say around 12% mate. Looking good though. Are you prepping for a comp?

Ditto.

I was going to say 10-12.

You like great dude.

I dont think you are single digits. If anything maybe a 9.

You should get tested and let everyone know.

Hes holdin some water but hes def no more than 10 thers no way. Ive never seen somone that lean be over 10

Hey guys this pic was 5 weeks out from the emerald cup, the reason I am holding so much water is because my anti E's were from precision peptides, FYI there shit is junk!!! I was using 20mg Nolvadex, 1mg adex, and 25m aromasin in this pic so that jut goes to show u that there shit is bogus!! So watch out for there stuff guys! I should of know that I was holding water and my estro was high but I'm 22 and new to this stuff.. Just off cycle rite now guys sitting prob bout 11-12 % BF now at 262.. I was 258 in the pic.. Anyways thanks for your help guys really appreciate it! I'll def post some before and after pics of my next cyl.. Gonna be a off season growth one so bring on the mass!!! :) :)

i would goggle military tape test get a reading not as accurate as a caliper but get a reading use one that includes your waist neck wrist possible thighs. i would say somewhere around 9% give or take a percentile

Hey guys this pic was 5 weeks out from the emerald cup, the reason I am holding so much water is because my anti E's were from precision peptides, FYI there shit is junk!!! I was using 20mg Nolvadex, 1mg adex, and 25m aromasin in this pic so that jut goes to show u that there shit is bogus!! So watch out for there stuff guys! I should of know that I was holding water and my estro was high but I'm 22 and new to this stuff.. Just off cycle rite now guys sitting prob bout 11-12 % BF now at 262.. I was 258 in the pic.. Anyways thanks for your help guys really appreciate it! I'll def post some before and after pics of my next cyl.. Gonna be a off season growth one so bring on the mass!!! :) :)

How tall are you?

You look good bro.... I would put you at 8%..... Btw, I test ppl each day via Dexa scan and hydrostatic weighing at a hospital based Sports med lab and am usually a damn good guess. Keep it up!

I must say I am very surprised to hear that you were 258 in those pics. I would have guessed around 220. I am 6' myself and I feel I would be enormous at 258. It's almost hard to believe. Not like this matters tho, you look great, especially for 22.

Thx again guys.. All your opinions are def appreciated! A d u know I slay that iron hard!! Lol ridge11 yea I know 258 sound heavy def but I do have really big bones, bug wrist, ankles, knees etc.. I think that's what puts my weight up there for what I look like.. @ 6' I wear 13" shoes and to me that just seen relatively big or my height lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131