YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Body Fat % Do I Stop Cutting & Turn To Bulking?

Stick with it brotha....you're well on your way. :headbang:

You say you don't see 50lbs of difference but the further you go the more change your see. The next 30lb will have a larger visual impact than the first 50. All of a sudden one day you suddenly think damn I'm starting to look muscular. When I get really lean towards the end each lb makes a visual difference. It really is a fascinating journey. Also you say visible abs isn't a realistic goal but it must certainly is, for anyone. You can't afford to be thinking of anything as unachievable. Now if you'd rather be a little bigger at the expense of Abbs this your call but you can take your physique any direction you want and you need to believe this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You say you don't see 50lbs of difference but the further you go the more change your see. The next 30lb will have a larger visual impact than the first 50. All of a sudden one day you suddenly think damn I'm starting to look muscular. When I get really lean towards the end each lb makes a visual difference. It really is a fascinating journey. Also you say visible abs isn't a realistic goal but it must certainly is, for anyone. You can't afford to be thinking of anything as unachievable. Now if you'd rather be a little bigger at the expense of Abbs this your call but you can take your physique any direction you want and you need to believe this.

Thanks - I do agree that it is attainable, it just seems so damn far down the line! :banghead:

I do see a difference in the side and back views, and I know that inches wise I've lost a lot, it just seems like 50lbs would be more visual - that being said, zero people I've ever talked to think I was over 300 lbs, one guy bet cash me that I wasn't over 250, but people don't realize what an extra 6 inches of body weighs / hides.

A huge motivator in this is looking good for my girlfriend (lol) and while I do think she'd be turned on by some crazy abs, I think it would be more beneficial if I was massive in arms / chest / etc. Maybe that's just me being naive, and I'm sure once I get to the level I want I'll add abs to the list of wants and go get them.

I'll keep updating pics as I go down, I need to restock some clen soon and am looking at DNP (hopefully I can find somewhere that ships from Canada!), but I haven't decided yet. I'll make a log eventually as well.

As for supplements, I'm going to add Orange Triad for a multi-vitamin and Orange OxiMega fish oil, going to add 15g of L-Glutamine a day, change up to Amino Recovery (bb.com) instead of Xtend, and try to up my running a bit more, so we'll see where it takes me.

I really appreciate all the advice here, I'm sure I'll have a million more questions here and like that there is a place that isn't as retarded as the bb.com forums

Last edited:
Good supps, I use Xtend myself and love the flavor and product haha use just one scoop used to do 2 but dont really notice any difference. Drop the glutamate to 10 grams a day, dont really need 15 and it will save you a bit of money using 1/3 less

Good supps, I use Xtend myself and love the flavor and product haha use just one scoop used to do 2 but dont really notice any difference. Drop the glutamate to 10 grams a day, dont really need 15 and it will save you a bit of money using 1/3 less

Thanks - yes looking at the stats it seemed like the BB brand was a bit better and cheaper, so figured I'd try it out. I do use one scoop right now.

That being said, I'm a bit confused about average doses - since you may be 150lbs and need 1 dose, do I at 300 lbs need 2 doses? Should I be increasing the "recommended" doses of things because I'm significantly larger then the average person? I've always wondered this and wondered how I should be calculating things

Don't over do the clen. I'm not the cautious type I love my tren, Insulin gh etc. Clen is one thing a I am cautious about using, but a little hear and there should be ok. I think the dnp is a better route if you know what your doing and I find t3/t4 very easy on the body

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

already a nice transformation. I can see the 50lbs you dropped pretty easily especially at your size.

you shouldnt even go over 12%.. after that isn't even bulking anymore. your just honestly getting fat. I don't know what your goals are but this is just my opinion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws