over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT BODY TYPE ARE YOU.

endo/ecto..except for my stomache? :confused:

I don't see my classification: Fat-Bastard :confused:

I think I'm in the same boat as Big A. I started out at 123 lbs at 6' when I was 15. Talk about a freakin' stick. I couldn't even jog because I'd trip over my own legs.:D At my biggest, I got up to about 270 at 12-14% bf. Now, I've become pretty content at 235 and 8% bf. I don't try to force growth anymore. I use low doses of juice, eat what feels comfortable and lift what feels good. I won't ever get caught up in that big at any cost shit again. And what's weird is, I look so much better now and I'm stronger. Plus, my cardio endurance is getting better by the day. I actually feel like an athlete now instead of a big, stiff walrus that can't breathe.

Anyway, yeah, I have very tiny ankles, knees and wrists. But, I have a large ribcage and broad shoulders. I have full, round muscle bellies except for my quads which suck ass. And I am also capable of getting very lean, or very fat.

meso

BW

Vander_V said:
Ectomorph Body Types are characterised with a thin, linear appearance. They often possess narrow waist, hips and shoulders. The ectomorph also has a low body fat percentage. An Ectomorph body type may be considered lucky to some people because their linear appearance and ultra fast metabolism enables the ectomorph to stay slim even if they eat well, however the downfall is ectomorphs lack shape due to their low muscle weight. Lean muscle weight is what gives us that shapely figure.

I have never used any Gear other then OTC stuff that eventually got banned today at 35 i am 6'3 215-220lbs i have a 315lbx3 incline, 540x4 dead lift and a pitiful 315x6squat i eat everything insight until 1800hrs 6pm i still see abs and stay very lean at about 10%(tape test). i put on slow and steady and definitely think without the right combo of rest, work, motivation and nutrients to encourage desired growth u are pretty much in one of the 3 cats. i do have something planned finally and if anyone would like to check out what i intend to work with and give advice please PM me. By the way help out our brotha in trouble and pay respect to the board

Ecto all my life,
i gots ta Eat! Eat! Eat! :rolleyes:

I to was blessed with what I like to call "fat man genes" lol Before I started working out I was around 115 at 5'5, skinny all over except my stomach, how bad does that suck!!! So I guess I was a horrible mix between an endo and ecto. Now since it's my offseason I'm endo all the way lol I still eat clean foods just alot of it cause I'm trying to gain some weight but it seems to go straight to my stomach then slowly everywheres else. It looks like cardio will soon be on my offseason menu

Meso... I was that girl in school who played football with the boys 8th and freshman year,(linebacker), played soccer, had all the lifting records and was a shotputter in track. During college track Squat 405, bench and incline 205, powerclean 216...I can walk by weights and get bigger, training for figure is a whole new ball game for me.

Marry me BuffChick

BuffChick said:
Meso... I was that girl in school who played football with the boys 8th and freshman year,(linebacker), played soccer, had all the lifting records and was a shotputter in track. During college track Squat 405, bench and incline 205, powerclean 216...I can walk by weights and get bigger, training for figure is a whole new ball game for me.
i just need to tell the wife first

Endo/Meso.....

Endo/Meso

BigBoyJ said:
I think I'm in the same boat as Big A. I started out at 123 lbs at 6' when I was 15. Talk about a freakin' stick. I couldn't even jog because I'd trip over my own legs.:D At my biggest, I got up to about 270 at 12-14% bf. Now, I've become pretty content at 235 and 8% bf. I don't try to force growth anymore. I use low doses of juice, eat what feels comfortable and lift what feels good. I won't ever get caught up in that big at any cost shit again. And what's weird is, I look so much better now and I'm stronger. Plus, my cardio endurance is getting better by the day. I actually feel like an athlete now instead of a big, stiff walrus that can't breathe.

Anyway, yeah, I have very tiny ankles, knees and wrists. But, I have a large ribcage and broad shoulders. I have full, round muscle bellies except for my quads which suck ass. And I am also capable of getting very lean, or very fat.
I kinda resemble this but I have narrow shoulders and a small ribcage. I guess that stuff just matches my small joints. I never grew much in high school - started at 5'6" to 5' 7". As a freshman I was 120. As a senior, 150.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear