advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What bp med protocols are all you Professionalmuscle OG’s on these days?

Telmisartan at 80mg per day.
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day

I also take a few other things that may help lower blood pressure with the main being 5g's (split am/pm) of Vitamin C per day.

Telmisartan at 80mg per day.
Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)... 2 servings per day

I also take a few other things that may help lower blood pressure with the main being 5g's (split am/pm) of Vitamin C per day.
I didn’t know you needed bp meds.

I didn’t know you needed bp meds.

I can get away with a few herbal supplements that have an accumulative effect. Although telmisartan has many positive effects (heart and kidneys) so I decided to add it in. My bp has gone borderline high in the past so now that I am pretty much growing every week on this cycle I want to ensure my bp doesn't creep up.

I can get away with a few herbal supplements that have an accumulative effect. Although telmisartan has many positive effects (heart and kidneys) so I decided to add it in. My bp has gone borderline high in the past so now that I am pretty much growing every week on this cycle I want to ensure my bp doesn't creep up.
Well I’m excited about getting telmisartan now. I know you lift heavy. You don’t get injured except occasional back issues. I want to keep growing. 👍

5 g? You take 5 grams a day of Vitamin C?!

Dangers of megadosing:
"
Side effects of vitamin C

• Abdominal cramping
  • Gas and bloating
  • Diuretic effect
  • Headache
  • Kidney disease
  • Increases iron absorption which is dangerous for hemochromatosis disorder
  • May affect blood sugar levels in diabetics
  • Risk for those with corn allergy
  • Possible drug interactions with chemotherapy medications, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) including aspirin, acetaminophen (Tylenol), warfarin, tetracycline, protease inhibitors, birth control pills, and antacids containing aluminum"

If youre taking steroids, I would be concerned about the hemochromatosis.

I take 3g of C a day

I’ve taken between 3-5g of vitamin C a day for years. I’ll also do it by IV a couple times a year for short periods. That and 5000iu of D3 (with K2 as well) every day. Numerous benefits for me, between those things I haven’t been sick or had cold in over 10 years.

5 g? You take 5 grams a day of Vitamin C?!

Yes, it's water soluble so it's not stored and eliminated through urine. I am aware of the many possible side effects including the increased iron absorption. I recall even taking just 100mg vitamin c with a meal can increase iron absorption significantly (I just checked and it is by 67%). I don't get any of the side effects apart from the diuretic properties. That's one of the reasons I added it in (I started HGH at the time). Well also the gas and bloating but that's not from vitamin c intake :D I will lower my dose over time but quite happy with my current intake. Incidentally I take it for various reasons but the main ones being stress, cortisol, collagen synthesis, immunity and water retention.

LOL @ vitamin C... it's just ascorbic acid which is only a small part of the actual vitamin c molecule. If you want real vitamin c then get it from whole food.

I'd throw in a couple hundred mgs of magnesium before bed, and citrulline (10-20 grams) per day as well

Just leave it blank and check the "no" box on all the questions; been ordering from them for decades and never had an issue.
Your responses here just helped me with my recent thread. So thank you.

LOL @ vitamin C... it's just ascorbic acid which is only a small part of the actual vitamin c molecule. If you want real vitamin c then get it from whole food.

It's late so I can't be bothered posting articles/studies but there are numerous articles/studies (extensive) displaying the benefits of ascorbic acid supplementation. Whole foods... of course. Plenty of oranges, lemons, kiwis, grapefruits, cherries, peppers and tomatoes etc. Today I have ate next to no fruit but still had 5 things from that list.

I'd throw in a couple hundred mgs of magnesium before bed, and citrulline (10-20 grams) per day as well

2 great supplements for blood pressure. Magnesium gets over looked in many ways but it's got loads of clinical backing for lowering blood pressure. Granted the reduction is usually modest but it's consistent. Certain forms are expensive but generally it's also a very cheap supplement. Does citrulline count if it comes with 400mg caffeine :eek::D

I’ve taken between 3-5g of vitamin C a day for years. I’ll also do it by IV a couple times a year for short periods. That and 5000iu of D3 (with K2 as well) every day. Numerous benefits for me, between those things I haven’t been sick or had cold in over 10 years.
Yes same here,,for years ,same here with the D also.

That's incorrect. Synthetic and food-derived vitamin C is chemically identical, it's the exact same molecule. Extraction of Vitamin C from food sources will contain a mix of Vitamin C and other phytochemicals and nutrients, but there is no evidence that latter increase the bioavailability of Vitamin C.

I'm on Bisoprolol for my tachycardia. The BP-lowering effect is a nice plus though.
It's a good choice for lowering heart rate in individuals like me that also have asthma. Being a beta blocker, some blockers can affect the lungs as well but bisoprolol is more specific to cardiac tissue. I also had a good experience with Coreg, but had to slowly increase the dose on that otherwise it would affect my breathing.

Benicar with hydro...40-25..

25mg Losartan daily keeps my blood pressure perfect. Sometimes I need to take half of that or skip a day so it doesn't get too low. John when you joined this forum, your kidneys weren't in good shape. I hope you get this figured out soon!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity