advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What can I take to prevent sugar cravings on DNP?

I never found anything that really worked for that except amphetamines like adderal. But strangly enough i got immune to that side of DNP, as with my first couple runs my carb cravings were just brutal, will power was non existant but for some reason after those 2 first runs of it i never got carb cravings anymore unless i started taking very high doses but even then its pretty controllable.

In the beginning the only thing that worked for me to keep the sweets craving at bay was my ECA stack. but towards the end of my run, i was running 750mg :eek: I was cooking and not even ECA could help with the cravings so I went down to the local nutrition store and bought me a box of these PB Fudge Power Crunch Bars and EAT the whole box in one sitting:D

Eating complex carb every few hrs will help. Your body is craving sugar, b/c demand is high for atp. Atp is vital for life. If you give your body slow burning glucose source is should help ease the cravings and possibly eliminate cravings all together.

Eating complex carb every few hrs will help. Your body is craving sugar, b/c demand is high for atp. Atp is vital for life. If you give your body slow burning glucose source is should help ease the cravings and possibly eliminate cravings all together.

If you are eating carbs anyway, does it matter whether they are slow or fast acting on DNP? In other words, why not just eat the sweets, if the calories are the same? DNP is going to convert most of it to heat in either case, no?

Sent using Tapatalk

If you are eating carbs anyway, does it matter whether they are slow or fast acting on DNP? In other words, why not just eat the sweets, if the calories are the same? DNP is going to convert most of it to heat in either case, no?

Sent using Tapatalk

The denser carbs will remain in your system longer. The sugary carbs will be quickly metabolized leading you back to square one- more sugar cravings.

A nice low cal sweet treat on dnp is frozen fruit. It helps keep you cool and will help satisfy some of those craving. when I used dnp, I like eating frozen strawberries (low cal) with some splenda sprinkled on top to sweeten it up.

Nice

In the beginning the only thing that worked for me to keep the sweets craving at bay was my ECA stack. but towards the end of my run, i was running 750mg :eek: I was cooking and not even ECA could help with the cravings so I went down to the local nutrition store and bought me a box of these PB Fudge Power Crunch Bars and EAT the whole box in one sitting:D

I love those things, but they don't do shit to satisfy me. I eat fruit, pineapple strawberries with Stevia, blackberries. But sometimes I say fuck it and eat the cookies. Its the fat that hurts you, not the sugar, and by hurt I mean slow down weightloss. Once you see the scale stop moving that is all the motivation I need to chill on the eats, plus an hour of cardio helps .

don't want to suffer for nothing!!!

The denser carbs will remain in your system longer. The sugary carbs will be quickly metabolized leading you back to square one- more sugar cravings.

Aah, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws