thomasfouraker

Registered
I have heard its:
fluctuating hormone levels
raises in testosterone
raises in estrogen
lack of estrogen
etc...

Does anyone know exactly what causes it?

Increase the production of oil by the sebascus glands in the skin due to DHT I think, could be wrong but Nizorrol shampoo has a DHT blocker in it ans that worked for me better than antibioatics

Seems weird to me. I have been on Test 200mg every 7 days along with HCG 250iu E4days with Arimidex .5mg E3days. (Very Estro prone to HCG).

I have been on this for 2 months now and all of the sudden BAM acne breakout all over my back. I don't know if this could have anything to do with me being ill the past 4 days and a weakened immune system.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up Mederma from Walgreens. Its about $20 bucks and it is single handedly the best creme ive ever used. I had a breakout on my chest for MONTHS ON END, i tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked, until I tried Mederma. Within 2 days, i had the biggest improvement Ive ever seen since my breakout. After a week of use, it is completely gone and all i have is blemishes which im sure Mederma will take care of as well. Amazing product.

For me, I believe it is due to estrogen....why do I believe this?

Because I can use copious amounts of Test P, Masteron, Tren, and EQ and don't have acne. Yet let me take anything over 400 mg of Test E or C. and my back turns into a mine field. Not talking about the little bumps... The dime sized ones that squirt shit across the room if you pop them. I've never used an AI, if I use Test E or C again I probably will have too. Clomid also wrecks my back too.

I've tried it all....

Chopper's Body Wash
Zinc Shampoo
Niz Shampoo
Benzyl Peroxide cream
Salicylic Acid
Mega Dose B5 5g/ed and 10g/ed
Salt Scrubs
Exfoliating oils
Some others I can't remember but basically everything OTC, then....
Minocycline
Bactrim
Evoclin

Bactrim and Evoclin worked finally

Estrogen and the addition of androgens. Nizoral works because it binds to the AR so it will stop any androgen.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up Mederma from Walgreens. Its about $20 bucks and it is single handedly the best creme ive ever used. I had a breakout on my chest for MONTHS ON END, i tried EVERYTHING, and nothing worked, until I tried Mederma. Within 2 days, i had the biggest improvement Ive ever seen since my breakout. After a week of use, it is completely gone and all i have is blemishes which im sure Mederma will take care of as well. Amazing product.

did not know it could be used for this purpose:)

For me, I believe it is due to estrogen....why do I believe this?

Because I can use copious amounts of Test P, Masteron, Tren, and EQ and don't have acne. Yet let me take anything over 400 mg of Test E or C. and my back turns into a mine field. Not talking about the little bumps... The dime sized ones that squirt shit across the room if you pop them. I've never used an AI, if I use Test E or C again I probably will have too. Clomid also wrecks my back too.

I've tried it all....

Chopper's Body Wash
Zinc Shampoo
Niz Shampoo
Benzyl Peroxide cream
Salicylic Acid
Mega Dose B5 5g/ed and 10g/ed
Salt Scrubs
Exfoliating oils
Some others I can't remember but basically everything OTC, then....
Minocycline
Bactrim
Evoclin

Bactrim and Evoclin worked finally

what would be the difference between test p and test e or c as far as estrogen?

what would be the difference between test p and test e or c as far as estrogen?

Was wondering what he meant by this too. I dont think he meant to say test p in the first list.

I have heard some argue that the longer ester somehow creates more estrogen, which i've never understood frankly, nor have i seen any evidence to back this. On the contrary youll find others argueing the opposite - test p will produce "more" estrogen because of the "faster" fluctuations of hormone levels. :rolleyes:

did not know it could be used for this purpose:)

It is damn good for acne, whether that its purpose or not. I recommended the product to a buddy of mine who had a nasty breakout in his chest as well, and he was so amazed by the creme, he literally gave me a fucking hug. :)

How does this work sorry im naive about nizoral do you just rub it on your face or back or whatever breaks out and wash it off? thanks

Estrogen and the addition of androgens. Nizoral works because it binds to the AR so it will stop any androgen.

Increase the production of oil by the sebascus glands in the skin due to DHT I think, could be wrong but Nizorrol shampoo has a DHT blocker in it ans that worked for me better than antibioatics[

I started using that a couple weeks in, noticed a full reduction in oily skin. Completely back to normal complexion in like a week.

Was wondering what he meant by this too. I dont think he meant to say test p in the first list.

I have heard some argue that the longer ester somehow creates more estrogen, which i've never understood frankly, nor have i seen any evidence to back this. On the contrary youll find others argueing the opposite - test p will produce "more" estrogen because of the "faster" fluctuations of hormone levels. :rolleyes:

Here you go...

We hear all over the boards that test is test is test is test.... But this article explains everything with scientific backing. It is written by moron Anthony Roberts but he cites all of his sources. It is the only thing he has ever written that I can absolutely agree with due to my experience.

I mean think about it... How many people do you know that get gyno or bloat from propionate? I don't know any... Prop makes everyone horny and hard. Who would use an AI with prop? I've never known anyone to. I can take 700mgs of Test P for a considerable period and be fine. Yet take half that dose of Test E or C and after 8 weeks acne is out of control and have much more water retention. :eek:

Esters:Much more than just half-life...

Here you go...

We hear all over the boards that test is test is test is test.... But this article explains everything with scientific backing. It is written by moron Anthony Roberts but he cites all of his sources. It is the only thing he has ever written that I can absolutely agree with due to my experience.

I mean think about it... How many people do you know that get gyno or bloat from propionate? I don't know any... Prop makes everyone horny and hard. Who would use an AI with prop? I've never known anyone to. I can take 700mgs of Test P for a considerable period and be fine. Yet take half that dose of Test E or C and after 8 weeks acne is out of control and have much more water retention. :eek:

interesting...well you said it was estrogen so if thats the case then you would get more from test p since more test gets converted and used. but i see what your saying but its not estrogen then

As i get older the more AAS I use the fewer zits I get. Im in my 30's and I get zero zits although I'm on 1.5 grams of gear per week.

Here you go...

Interesting, I wish i could see those studies for myself though, since im not the biggest fan of AR. Needless to say though, when anyone says something like this:

"In 1954, a researcher named Reifstein and his colleagues compared an injection of Testosterone Propionate with Testosterone Enanthate, and they found that the injection of testosterone propionate resulted in nitrogen retention of 1.02g/day with a total measurable anabolic activity of 12 days, while the Enanthate version resulted in nitrogen retention of 1.76g/day and had a total measurable anabolic activity of 33 days. (1). Therefore, a 200mg shot of Testosterone (long ester) is going to have a greater overall anabolic effect than a 200mg shot of a short ester. That’s actually kind of common sense, isn’t it?"

.. it makes me wonder if all these years i've been selling myself short by using propionate instead of enanthate.

I finished PCT in august. I started gettin bacne during PCT and I've still got it to this day. Never had it in my life and I'm mid 30's

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity