YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Christmas gift did you buy that you're excited to give to someone?

jozifp103

Registered
Pardon me for bringing this sappy nonsense into the anabolic forum but I want to hear what some of you thought up this year for Christmas gifts.

What is one gift in particular that you got someone this year that you just can't wait for them to open? Maybe you got your spouse or significant other some dope ass jewelry or a vacation.

Maybe you're taking your kid(s) to Disney world or got them that one gift they've been asking for that you could barely afford.

Your parents, grandparents, friend what have you. What are you excited for someone to open this year?

presents.jpg

My wife and I stayed at a Hilton resort a couple months ago and she absolutely loved the pillows on the bed. She kept talking about them for weeks after we got home. Well I did some research and it turns out you can order those exact same pillows directly from Hilton! They have a website called Hilton-2-Home where you can purchase pretty much anything they have in their hotels and resorts. I ordered her 2 of those pillows she loved. Might end up being her favorite gift this year!

My daughters just started driving and we gave them our old Volvo and my wife bought a new one. They are glad to have a car and be able to have some independence.

Cock-in-a-box. It's what I always get my girlfriend for Christmas each year. Since I'm not dating anyone, I gotta find some girl to give it to this year.
We're all rooting for you bro!
My wife and I stayed at a Hilton resort a couple months ago and she absolutely loved the pillows on the bed. She kept talking about them for weeks after we got home. Well I did some research and it turns out you can order those exact same pillows directly from Hilton! They have a website called Hilton-2-Home where you can purchase pretty much anything they have in their hotels and resorts. I ordered her 2 of those pillows she loved. Might end up being her favorite gift this year!
That's brilliant bro. Never would have thought to even try that. I actually bought my fiance a top-of-the-line $3000 mattress this year. It's kind of for both of us but she's been complaining for the past year that ours sucks.
My daughters just started driving and we gave them our old Volvo and my wife bought a new one. They are glad to have a car and be able to have some independence.
That's very thoughtful. I'm sure it's a scary thought for you, but you did a good thing for them.
I bought the homeless a subway meal Saturday

I think my gf's 9 year old son will love the Nintendo Switch I bought him

Her daughter wanted her varsity jacket. I think it was a waste of $260, but that's what she wanted lol
Good on you bro for buying that guy a meal. Also, yes your son will love the Switch, and no money is wasted if it puts a smile on someone's face...or some corny shit like that. :)

We did Secret Santa using an online registry so I didn't actually pick out a gift for anyone but just bought my person's gift that they requested online... Not much excitement in that. But I requested my secret santa get me a shit ton of Buffalo wild wing gift cards, all of which I will use on Tuesdays when wings are BOGO... So pretty excited to see if I got that (i also requested a couple books, sweatshirts, a pair of shoes)...

My oldest son got a never ending bubble popping fingerboard, he is autistic and is LOVING the sensory input!! My little guy got a play construction site and landscape tools. THey are both loving their gifts and it makes me so happy to see them smiling so much!!

My oldest son got a never ending bubble popping fingerboard, he is autistic and is LOVING the sensory input!! My little guy got a play construction site and landscape tools. THey are both loving their gifts and it makes me so happy to see them smiling so much!!
That bubble popping board sounds awesome. My kids and I love to pop the bubble wrap from packages.

Bought the wife a newer SUV to replace her Suburban. Denali XL, I got PJs. Not sure this was a fair trade.

Attachments

• 69546811-4B3F-4119-BD5C-267434692F6F_1_105_c.jpeg
    69546811-4B3F-4119-BD5C-267434692F6F_1_105_c.jpeg
    226.6 KB · Views: 6
We brought 16 kids from a group home out to shoot some guns and ride horse.
None of these kids had ever shot a gun or riden a horse so we spent a few days giving them that experience along with firearm safety. I brought a few of mine to spice things up Screenshot_20191226-080823.jpg

None of these kids had ever shot a gun or riden a horse so we spent a few days giving them that experience along with firearm safety. I brought a few of mine to spice things up View attachment 112174
That's really cool. Something those kids will remember forever. Thanks For being a good human.

You're a good guy Gunsmith, props to u for doing something amazing from people less fortunate.

I got my young brother an amp and a pretty badass electric guitar which he was pretty psyched about.
AND i have to say that im a master wife-listener. once im like 6 months out a b-day or x-mas, i made little notes if we are in the mall or she has a girls night. Every little, "wow, this is so cool" or "that jacket looks amazing" i make a note of and then like magic, on those holidays i get the "omg, how did you knoW?!"

Now i can turn my brain off for awhile haha

You're a good guy Gunsmith, props to u for doing something amazing from people less fortunate.

I got my young brother an amp and a pretty badass electric guitar which he was pretty psyched about.
AND i have to say that im a master wife-listener. once im like 6 months out a b-day or x-mas, i made little notes if we are in the mall or she has a girls night. Every little, "wow, this is so cool" or "that jacket looks amazing" i make a note of and then like magic, on those holidays i get the "omg, how did you knoW?!"

Smart man! I need to start writing those things down also.

Part of my gf's Christmas, but gave it to her last weekend
Woooh baby! Did she say yes?
You don't have to be autistic to enjoy never ending bubble popping. I still get disappointed when I've finally popped all the bubbles on the bubble wrap. That's awesome bro I'm glad it put a smile on the kid's face.
Bought the wife a newer SUV to replace her Suburban. Denali XL, I got PJs. Not sure this was a fair trade.
Love Denalis. So classy looking. Definitely a status boaster. Definitely got screwed this year bro....but if it get you anything extra in the bedroom perhaps it was worth it.
None of these kids had ever shot a gun or riden a horse so we spent a few days giving them that experience along with firearm safety. I brought a few of mine to spice things up View attachment 112174
That's amazing bro. I remember the first time I shot a gun at 12 years old it was surreal. You only see them in movies and don't realize how loud and powerful they are in real life. Now I'm hooked....I only have two but that's due to financial reasons but I shoot them all the time. These kids must have been THRILLED.

I do the exact same thing. Took me YEARS to learn this strategy. Pay attention whenever she complains about not having something or about something she has that sucks or doesn't work. Pay attention to things she looks at or mentions in public. WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN as soon as you can before you forget! I have saved notes in my phone of stuff she wants/needs that will cover me for the next 5 Christmases.

Love Denalis. So classy looking. Definitely a status boaster. Definitely got screwed this year bro....but if it get you anything extra in the bedroom perhaps it was worth it.

I love Denalis too. She's a one in a million type of wife and I'd have been disowned for not marrying her. She got this for Valentine's Day but I'm huge into classic Chevys too. These aren't normal gifts for her as I'm terrible about that stuff and forget.

Attachments

• C3FDE5D1-0634-4851-88E7-FA5B2459B4B2_1_105_c.jpeg
    C3FDE5D1-0634-4851-88E7-FA5B2459B4B2_1_105_c.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 7
Woooh baby! Did she say yes?

You don't have to be autistic to enjoy never ending bubble popping. I still get disappointed when I've finally popped all the bubbles on the bubble wrap. That's awesome bro I'm glad it put a smile on the kid's face.

That's amazing bro. I remember the first time I shot a gun at 12 years old it was surreal. You only see them in movies and don't realize how loud and powerful they are in real life. Now I'm hooked....I only have two but that's due to financial reasons but I shoot them all the time. These kids must have been THRILLED.

I do the exact same thing. Took me YEARS to learn this strategy. Pay attention whenever she complains about not having something or about something she has that sucks or doesn't work. Pay attention to things she looks at or mentions in public. WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN as soon as you can before you forget! I have saved notes in my phone of stuff she wants/needs that will cover me for the next 5 Christmases.

She sure did

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner