advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compounds have you taken to achieve your current size?

Ive done a ton of stuff and the only thing that ever makes me look like I even workout is tren...

My muscles are imune to everything else but I am stuck on HRT without much to show for it.

Ive done a ton of stuff and the only thing that ever makes me look like I even workout is tren...

My muscles are imune to everything else but I am stuck on HRT without much to show for it.

That was pretty funny....Buselmo, great pics....for anyone from the states, this thread is a no brainer

That was pretty funny....Buselmo, great pics....for anyone from the states, this thread is a no brainer

No joke there. I wish I stopped after my first cycle because nothing has gotten me far beyond what it did

I remember from day 1 when i started lifting i started researching and researching... but til this day, all the "good" info usually comes up in 1 or 2 threads per board and it doesn't last long til it turns into a shit storm for some reason (usually off the topic)... and i really wish more people would chime in this thread and start posting their experiences in the issue rather than having endless threads about how Eq makes you hungry, and insulin making you fat.

I contributed cuz i like threads like this and i really don't care if i get ripped apart or not... and i wish more people would...

for those who don't feel comfortable doing it for one reason or another... don't... but remember, everytime you share something "useful", you're helping a bro out.

well i will share my experience.....to be honest though i dont know how to post pics......even if i knew dont know if i would......lets just say the list for me would be shorter of what i have not used......im about 280lbs.....5-9 and around 18%bf......i do not try to have abs or compete......to be honest i just want to be bigger and bigger.....i really dont know why i jeopardize my health but i do......it probably has something to do with self esteem........i started using at about 1988 and did test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks......very effective cycle.....when i started juicin i weighed 127lbs.....160+ when cycle was over......you know how it goes after that.....test and dbol......test and deca......test dbol deca was my best mass gainer........ive ran a winstrol only cycle......some where around 1996 i took a few years off due to personal problems(drugs,alcohol,jail)......about 2002 i started back at the gym harder than ever....now sober......at this time my doses rose tremedously.......i begin using finaplix dmso method and then homebrew......i have used tren several times by itself(didnt know better but no problems).......2006 i ran my biggest cycle up to then.....test@250mg/eod - eq@600mg/week - tri tren@150mg/eod....and did i grow......also got some gyno......since then ive ran several cycles with test as high 1500mg/week with eq@800mg/week.......my current cycle now is tren@525/week.....test@1000mg/week....eq@600mg/week.....i really develop on this cycle......ive never used gh or slin or will i ever......i now have to stay on therapy doses b/c of low test.....:confused:....i wonder why......anyhow id be lying if i said i didnt see the effects in bloodwork of using aas....also prostate issues developing.......im hoping this will be my last cycle.....i do not encourage or discourage the use of aas......but i do encourage you to be safe and get bloodwork......something i neglected for years......i sometimes look back now and wonder what was i thinking.....im now 41 years old and as of now am healthy......i know that could change......i look at these guys and wonder how do they grow on that little bit of gear.....now its clear....genetics......i dont have them and juiced my damn brains out.....for what?.......please be safe.......

No joke there. I wish I stopped after my first cycle because nothing has gotten me far beyond what it did

everyone should READ THS and realize that if you are not pretty freakin big after a cycle or two you prolly never will be.
dont ruin your life, have no choice but hrt and countless doc visits a slave to insurance etc etc.
many guys learn this too late.....
-JS

everyone should READ THS and realize that if you are not pretty freakin big after a cycle or two you prolly never will be.
dont ruin your life, have no choice but hrt and countless doc visits a slave to insurance etc etc.
-JS

thats the truth right there

agree 100%

-JS

I think the problem with that JS is that most guys are never "big enough".... My genetics are horrible(not an excuse for my size, just the truth). When I graduated highschool I was 135lbs 6'0. Even being that small I still didn't have abs, sad I know.... Then I finally learned what food and weights were and over the next 3 years I got up to 190 respectivly(natural). I finally hit a plateau and I did test and dbol 12/4 weeks and got up to 220 and I still didn't think I was big enough.... I always had a ideal weight in mind that I wanted to be, but when I hit that goal it was still never enough. Now because of some marriage issues my weight has dropped significantly... The good thing I can say is that I've only done one cycle and my blood work is squeaky clean.... Now I just need to find the "old me" and get my motivation back because the one thing I have to look forward to is muscle memory. Sorry I kind of got off topic, but hopefully you get my point?

Prohormones got me from 120 lbs to 140 lbs. That shit started it all.
The remainder of the roughly 50 lbs i packed on are from SUSTANON and DECA and PRIMO, different combinations. No orals. Now in terms of chiseling or molding my body into something nice to look at, not just pure size = EQ, Anavar, Masteron. Oh, and I am one short dude standing proud at 5 foot and 5 1/2 inches. My goal is to be 200 lbs at 12% bodyfat, right now hovering somewhere at around 14 or 15%. Not competing and probably never will unless I find the time and money to do so.

Last edited:

Bro you and my story is exactly the same. i fucked my endocrine system up too. i wish i had stopped when i was ahead.

EXCEPTT you look respectable in the pics you posted in members photo I look wayy fuckign worst.

Bro you and my story is exactly the same. i fucked my endocrine system up too. i wish i had stopped when i was ahead.

EXCEPTT you look respectable in the pics you posted in members photo I look wayy fuckign worst.

That was with tren ha. If I could run tren year round I'd be fine... I'd have d cups and I'd be dead but I'd look like I should ha

-JS

Yeah man I agree.

My first cycle blew me UP then for years I kept trying and never got more than 10 pounds over where the first one got me. I still struggle to get much more than 10-15 pounds over what I was back then and when I cut down I always end up at the same weight.

My body really wants to stay at 200-210 and I have ruined my hpta to be at 215-220 and end up the same size when lean because the extra comes off when i cut, stupid isn't the word

well i will share my experience.....to be honest though i dont know how to post pics......even if i knew dont know if i would......lets just say the list for me would be shorter of what i have not used......im about 280lbs.....5-9 and around 18%bf......i do not try to have abs or compete......to be honest i just want to be bigger and bigger.....i really dont know why i jeopardize my health but i do......it probably has something to do with self esteem........i started using at about 1988 and did test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks......very effective cycle.....when i started juicin i weighed 127lbs.....160+ when cycle was over......you know how it goes after that.....test and dbol......test and deca......test dbol deca was my best mass gainer........ive ran a winstrol only cycle......some where around 1996 i took a few years off due to personal problems(drugs,alcohol,jail)......about 2002 i started back at the gym harder than ever....now sober......at this time my doses rose tremedously.......i begin using finaplix dmso method and then homebrew......i have used tren several times by itself(didnt know better but no problems).......2006 i ran my biggest cycle up to then.....test@250mg/eod - eq@600mg/week - tri tren@150mg/eod....and did i grow......also got some gyno......since then ive ran several cycles with test as high 1500mg/week with eq@800mg/week.......my current cycle now is tren@525/week.....test@1000mg/week....eq@600mg/week.....i really develop on this cycle......ive never used gh or slin or will i ever......i now have to stay on therapy doses b/c of low test.....:confused:....i wonder why......anyhow id be lying if i said i didnt see the effects in bloodwork of using aas....also prostate issues developing.......im hoping this will be my last cycle.....i do not encourage or discourage the use of aas......but i do encourage you to be safe and get bloodwork......something i neglected for years......i sometimes look back now and wonder what was i thinking.....im now 41 years old and as of now am healthy......i know that could change......i look at these guys and wonder how do they grow on that little bit of gear.....now its clear....genetics......i dont have them and juiced my damn brains out.....for what?.......please be safe.......

IMO i dont think you "juiced your brains out" or did anything THAT irresponsible other than avoiding the bloodwork. After 20 years of AAS use your highest dose of test used was 1500mg a week. I don't consider that high at all after 20 years of juicing. What exactly did you do that you regret? Did you not come off or something?

Just my opinion, maybe i am using too much juice... i have been jucing for about 5 years now and am up to 2000mg/week of test prop. I pretty much use test only. I know the dose is high, but at least i'm being honest. I use an AI, dht blocker, hcg throughout and suffer absolutely no side effects. I know my body, and 2g a week is what it needs to really grow. A month ago I finally started using GH for the first time @ 5iu/day 5on/2off. I'm seeing good results. I'm very committed in my training, id say my diet is about a 7 out of 10 with 10 being super strict.

I'm not what i'd like to be though, I really only want arm growth at this point, the size of everything else on me is decent in my mind, and i am simply trying to focus on arms at this point. I know what to do and how to make my back/chest/legs/shoulders grow, but i have not yet figured out my arms. Perhaps if i shifted my attention from arms back to my entire body, they would just eventually catch up, either that or i am just going to have to live with unproportionate arms.......... Sorry i'm rambling.....

Here's a list of what i've used:
1. test prop/enan/sust - test is works best for me and is pretty much all i use now (prop)
2. dbol - this worked great for me to bulk, but i can no longer use, i simply lose my appetite when i try
3. tren - this was great for cutting me up, but eventually this became hard on my liver too, and i no longer plan to use this as well, GH has replaced tren's "purpose" in my cycles of shedding fat/maintaining fat levels while bulking.
4. IGF - did absolutely nothing for me
5. GH - first run on it now, like it alot - makes my muscles full and is helping lose some bodyfat even while bulking
6. insulin - did nothing for me. I was excited at first, as i saw the scale go up, but after my run with slin was over, i feel like most of that growth was water weight and possibly intestinal growth, as i am now left with a larger waist :( ..... have not run with GH yet, may do so..
7. deca - did nothing for me
8. NPP - did nothing for me
9. EQ - simply add in 400 mgs a week to some cycles to increase vascularity and hunger. that is all it is good for for me.
10. synthol - did not work for me

sorry for the long post

IMO i dont think you "juiced your brains out" or did anything THAT irresponsible other than avoiding the bloodwork. After 20 years of AAS use your highest dose of test used was 1500mg a week. I don't consider that high at all after 20 years of juicing. What exactly did you do that you regret? Did you not come off or something?

Just my opinion, maybe i am using too much juice... i have been jucing for about 5 years now and am up to 2000mg/week of test prop. I pretty much use test only. I know the dose is high, but at least i'm being honest. I use an AI, dht blocker, hcg throughout and suffer absolutely no side effects. I know my body, and 2g a week is what it needs to really grow. A month ago I finally started using GH for the first time @ 5iu/day 5on/2off. I'm seeing good results. I'm very committed in my training, id say my diet is about a 7 out of 10 with 10 being super strict.

I'm not what i'd like to be though, I really only want arm growth at this point, the size of everything else on me is decent in my mind, and i am simply trying to focus on arms at this point. I know what to do and how to make my back/chest/legs/shoulders grow, but i have not yet figured out my arms. Perhaps if i shifted my attention from arms back to my entire body, they would just eventually catch up, either that or i am just going to have to live with unproportionate arms.......... Sorry i'm rambling.....

1. test prop/enan/sust - test is works best for me and is pretty much all i use now (prop)
2. dbol - this worked great for me to bulk, but i can no longer use, i simply lose my appetite when i try
3. tren - this was great for cutting me up, but eventually this became hard on my liver too, and i no longer plan to use this as well, GH has replaced tren's "purpose" in my cycles of shedding fat/maintaining fat levels while bulking.
5. GH - first run on it now, like it alot - makes my muscles full and is helping lose some bodyfat even while bulking
6. insulin - did nothing for me. I was excited at first, as i saw the scale go up, but after my run with slin was over, i feel like most of that growth was water weight and possibly intestinal growth, as i am now left with a larger waist :( ..... have not run with GH yet, may do so..
9. EQ - simply add in 400 mgs a week to some cycles to increase vascularity and hunger. that is all it is good for for me.

sorry for the long post

Yeah 2g is alot but theres no need to rip at you. This is what this thread was supposed to be about, seeing what people have used and how differrent compounds effect different people

One note I will make is why do you think so much didn't work for you i.e syntherol, NPP,deca, etc thats quite a few compounds and should have had some sort of impact?

Thanks for the post :cool:

Ya restless it definitely doesn't seem like you abused aas unless you never came off...I know people who are on their third cycle and are dropping over a gram of test a week...for you doing it twenty years now you are definitely not high imo
And juicin isn't high to me either imo...you know your body better then we do and should know how it reacts to what...so if you can take 2 grams and be healthy still then go for it.
I feel like I've abused juice too and I've never gone over 1200mgs of anything total...thats test with an anabolic along side...but I started way to young and I feel that it may have some negative effects later on in life...but as of now I take it correctly and use only test at around 800mg to 1g a week...simpler is better to me

maybe im wrong, but i dont see what your so regretful of??? your 41 yrs old, healthy, and on hrt....whats the big deal? your test levels werent going to stay high naturally forever.

Yeah 2g is alot but theres no need to rip at you. This is what this thread was supposed to be about, seeing what people have used and how differrent compounds effect different people

One note I will make is why do you think so much didn't work for you i.e syntherol, NPP,deca, etc thats quite a few compounds and should have had some sort of impact?

Thanks for the post :cool:

well NPP and deca are both nandrolone, so possibly its just the hormone that i am not responsive to.

I dont know why syntherol did not work for me. Big A's opinion was that my body simply metabolized the oil too fast, not giving it enough time to stay in my muscles and "stretch" out the fascia. You can read about my experiance in his thread (the sticky).

as far as insulin goes, i dont know... maybe i should have ran it with GH. Like i said, the scale did go up, but so did my waist... however bodyfat seemed unchanged. My waist did seem to shrink back down a bit after i stopped.

All in all test has given me the best results over the years. No sides either, my body just does well with high dose test, i dont know what else to say..

Its funny how thing react different to different people.

My body loves dbol and fina but fina gives me gyno

I think I might even cut on dbol, I took a little for 2 days and I look for full and harder already

ok i am not as smart as you guys,

but then all people who are 100 to 120 lbs (muscle mass wise)above their starting bodywt... must have trained, eaten and used gear consistently for 7 to 10 years.

Now for some one to use gear to gain muscle and at the same time NOT fall sick. He has to stay on cycle at a dosage where he can gain muscle at good rate with minimal sides and then cycle off or cruise once he stops gaining muscle.

We need to look at bodybuilding as a marathon ie a very long journey.
1. we try to run as fast as we can, we will get exhausted too early in the race.... ie if we try to use 3000mg test + anabolics + GH + Slin from the start we will get screwed.

2. We try to run at the slowest speed ... we will keep running till eternity...
ie we stay at very low dosages = very slow gains... we may never reach our target.

this is where i think people like dave palumbo who have a set Drug cycle protocol for every bodybuilder ( elite pros to amateurs to intermediate steroid users)
just like a pt who comes to a doctor with sore throat and fever and the doctor precribes him 500mg of Azithromycin.
Now its neither 2300mg of Azithromycin nor 20 grams its just 500mg azithromyicn....

... stay at moderate dosages with minimal sides .... then once you stop gaining then you "cycle off " for certain period (8 to 10 weeks) of time while trying our level best during off cycle to mentain the gains... .... then repeat over and over untill one reaches his target body weight.

its all about running at a constant speed year after year...

Last edited:

sorry for the long post

1500mg/week was my test dose only....that didnt include my other compounds.....my cycles now are generally around 2500mg/week......except when using tren i cut back on test doses....when i first started using gear a man i worked with introduced me to it as well as my source......he moved a very short time later and was pretty much left on my own to figure out what to do /run.......back then the internet wasnt available with all its information....needless to say i made a few mistakes along the way.......as ive gotten a little older(41) my health is starting to be more of a concern than getting big......i love the sport of bodybuilding and have an absolute passion for working out......its been a major part of my life......i feel blessed.....41 years old and fairly healthy after years of injesting and injecting drugs......its still hard for me sometimes to see a new kid talking about running there first cycle and it includes 3 compounds plus an oral and hes already asking about gh......ive said this many times before.....usin aas is a marathon not a sprint......be safe

nice .....

Yeah, nice pic's man ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner