over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What could be hindering my gains?

km2000 said:
very well said!!! probably what some here were thinkin but just never said. no one wants to hear end the cycle! those are fightin words with some of the people I know!

Techy, I was refering to taking both the adx and nolva, you dont need both! if taking adex there is no need to take nolva.

So I just need to stop taking one? Someone else said to drop both. Should I drop the nolva or armidex? I have plenty of both.

Why I feel bad for you is you said this was your first cycle.....people usually make the best gains of their life on their first cycle due to a multiple of reasons.........and because you didnt eat correctly.....you pretty much blew your (only) first cycle that youll never have back.

It's not over yet! I am a pretty patient guy. I'm not trying to be Mr. Olympia, I'm just trying to put on some lean mass and get into decent shape by spring time. And I said in my first post that I am gaining, more so than I would naturally. It's just going slower than expected.

DOGGCRAPP said:
Why I feel bad for you is you said this was your first cycle.....people usually make the best gains of their life on their first cycle due to a multiple of reasons.........and because you didnt eat correctly.....you pretty much blew your (only) first cycle that youll never have back.

spoken from one of the best!

anyone will tell ya the first cycle is the easyiest to gain, the body dosent raise shbg at the same rate allowing you to gain and stay ahead of the curve so you receptors are not competing

Techy said:
So I just need to stop taking one? Someone else said to drop both. Should I drop the nolva or armidex? I have plenty of both.

bro you need to get off this thread and do some more homework on your cycle and gear!

if ya dont know why your taking both, except someone told yo to I would reccomend doing more research and not listening to people on all the boards, yes they are here to help but they dont know everything!

here are some questions to ask yourself

do you know why steroids make you gain mucscle mass?
do you understand estrogen and how and why it raises when on aas?
do you understand the role of protien, carbs, and fats? do you know how and why the body uses them?
have you had your bloodwork done in the last 2-3 months? do you know what it means?
do you understand how weight training creates a stimulis, and the importance of recovery?
do you know what your organs do? especially the kidneys, and liver?

these are just afew you should know the answer to off the top of your head befor you even think about doing aas, personally i think you are a little under educated in most of these areas just by reading your posts, I am not bashing you just lookin out for you so you dont hurt yourself and so you can get the most out of what your doing.

I know the role of anti-e's, I know how nolva and armidex work differently, I just had one person saying one thing and someone else saying another. I done plenty of research on aas before I started. It seems like every time anyone asks a question on here you have 5 guys jumping to tell them they don't know enough to be doing aas and maybe 1 guy that actually wants to help, and I'm not talking about anyone in particular just in general.

Last edited:
Techy said:
I know the role of anti-e's, I know how nolva and armidex work differently, I just had one person saying one thing and someone else saying another. I done plenty of research on aas before I started. It seems like every time anyone asks a question on here you have 5 guys jumping to tell them they don't know enough to be doing aas and maybe 1 guy that actually wants to help, and I'm not talking about anyone in particular just in general.

th reason the 5 guys jump in here is because of the question, " I'm not gaining, here are the drugs I'm using, whats wrong?"

that leads me to think you think it is the drugs, and not the training, nutrition, recovery and everything else.
If you look at my posts, most are helping people out with cycle info and such, there is only so much of the," why are my drugs not working for me?" you can take untill It leads me to think you have not done enuf research.

I will keep my comments to myself the rest of this thread as I can see the answer you are lookin for.

Macrobolic Nutrition: Priming Your Body to Build Muscle & Burn Fat is a good book to read, help you understand a bit better, or Aceto has some good stuff out there too.

Have to get your diet in check man.

Techy said:
What do you guys think could be hindering my gains? I am gaining a little better than I would naturally, but I think I should be gaining more by now, on week 8. I'm 27yrs. old, 6ft. 4in. 235lbs. don't know body fat%. My diet is'nt clean but not that bad. Getting 300grams protein/day. My cycle is Test En. 500mgs/wk, EQ-450mgs/wk, first 4 weeks-30mgs/day dbol. 10mgs nolva/day, 0.5mgs armidex/EOD, Clen./T3 ED. Based upon what I've read it could be the anti-e's or the T3. Hoping someone could give me some input. Thanks in advance. Oh, by the way this is my 1st cycle.

This is my 2 cents...JMHO

drop the clen
drop the t3
drop the nolv
drop the adex

Increase your protein to 450g per day, work harder on your diet, training (and cardio), make sure you are getting plenty of rest....and only use those anti e's if you NEED them.

BW

The day I started this thread on the 16th I dropped the clen, t3, and nolva. I also tightend up my diet, added more complex carbs and more protein. In these 13 days I can already tell a difference, muscles are fuller. My problem was that I was trying to bulk and lose fat which was hurting my gains. Thanks for the advice guys. ;)

2 things i may have missed...

what do you weigh (just saw it, sorry) and how many total calories are you taking in- break them down and then give them to us in ratio form.

so, how many calories, grams of protien, carbs and fat no need to post the diet, just the numbers...

a first timer on 1 gram+ should be, well, feeling more than ' a little fuller.'

something is terribly wrong here, and its your diet. lets take a look and see if we can straighten it out.

BFU

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity