over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What cycle are you currently on PART 2!

Test- 1,000mg
Npp- 300 mg
Cjc dac 4mg/ghrp2
25mg mk677

Going to up the gear every two weeks for 8 weeks. Maybe add in an oral at the end.

Was:

Sustanon: 300
Tren Ace: 100
EQ: 300
Growth: 5ius

Stopped EQ due to not getting much out of it and worry of long term polycythemia.

Stopped tren after 5 weeks as well.

Now just 600 mgs of test with 5.5ius GH [emoji846]

Gonna deload, and go down to trt next week...should've run bloodwork while being on tren to see how it affects me even at that dose, but the mental sides are usually enough for me to steer clear [emoji6]

Might pull a thyroid panel though...this GH is making me stupid tired all day, even coffee doesn't do anything

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

150dhb
250test cyp
200 Npp
EOD
25 mg proviron Ed
Occasional 20mg Inj super drol.

Will through in 5 iu TP blacks 5 days a week soon. (more like7.5 iu)

Last edited:
13 weeks out, I took a bit of an...unplanned hiatus from life at 14.5 to 13.5wks so I'm compensating with some anadrol making this unusual:

750mg test/wk
600 eq
100 drol/d

50mcg clen 2 on / 1 off

600 TE
800 Primo
Just added 100 tren E and dropped the cut stack from eod to thursday Only.
3 + 3 gh
All orals Pre- once or twice a week.
Halo, Drol, Winny and t-bol.
T bol during the week on Heavy Cheat days.
LR3 when needed>>>

I have been cruising on 25mg per day test... Just today I have begun 50mg test and 10mg tren per day. Most guys won't consider it a cycle at all, and perhaps it's not. I'm OK with that.

I have no experience with tren aside from running a single freebie bottle a few years ago just for the hell of it. Actually, the tren I just received is a freebie from MGG, and I always remembered Dante talking about running 10mg tren per day for quite some time. So... Why not? I'd like to avoid the sides and reap some modest benefits, and the bottle will last me a couple months at this dose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

150dhb
250test cyp
200 Npp
EOD
25 mg proviron Ed
Occasional 20mg Inj super drol.

Will through in 5 iu TP blacks 5 days a week soon. (more like7.5 iu)

Crunchy, ive done a very similar stack (minus the cyp). Had to drop the dhb due to water retention... any issues? Whats your current goal?

Currently running:
Test prop: 100mg eod
Npp : 100mg eod
Mast eth: 400mg wk
Test eth: 300mg week
Superdrol: 20mg daily
Clen: 80mcg daily
Gh: 4iu training days/2iu off days
Novolin-R: 8-10iu preworkout

Once I hit 8 week mark with above I switch to below:
6-8 weeks
Test prop: 75mg eod
Tren Ace: 75mg eod
Mast prop: 100mg eod
Test eth: 250mg weekly
Tren eth: 250mg weekly
Winstrol: 50mg daily
Tbol: 40mg daily
Gh : 3 iu daily

After the above cycle I Cruise: 6-8 weeks
test E: 300mg week

Crunchy, ive done a very similar stack (minus the cyp). Had to drop the dhb due to water retention... any issues? Whats your current goal?

Probably holding a little water but fuck it. Goals? 194 and chunky still have visible abs. Going for 225 some day. Really just a hobby. Weird one though lol

1000m-.g primo
250 test cyp.

Will be getting bloods when I get back from vacation and reassess from there

Lots of different sentiments in this thread.

1. Some long time users are disheartened with use and moved to TRT.

I can understnd this. Over time finally, we all start to bear the weight of our efforts. So backing off and settling into TRT for long periods or even indefinitely is probably the healthiest route for a long time user. Possibly coming rihgt off would be better but only if the person can recover normal hormone levels. If the damage isn't too severe, joints recover once off/TRT. Better to come off for long periods thoughout the use history. BEtter for health overall, organs, joints, mental health.

2. Some folks are using lots and lots.

This is a natural progression especially for competitors. It's hard to fathom regressing especially if a competitor. Two issues here. The longer one is in active use the more drugs it takes to maintain or improve. There is a belief that progress necessitates increased dose and duration of use. Probably both are true, the second at least in part. Probably the most rational approach is to take periods of at least 8 weeks off completely (or low TRT in normal physiologic range) every 12-16 weeks. This is a way to maintain sensitivity to AAS. If you lose all your gains in 8 weeks, especially ewith a PCT in there. then that really sucks for you.

3. People love using PEDs

I'm right there with you. Feels good to be way more muscular and strong that you would normally be. It's a journy and adventure. Men are risk takers and that is a good thing. Otherwise we would all be huddled in caves. Basically, you ahve to have balls to strap on these muscles by putting the peddle to the metal and aiming down the dark road.

4. People love trenbolonni

Harshest but strongest AAS in the tool box. IMO, people overuse it. Tolerance for this stuff ranges. People that tolerate it well tend to overuse it. Rough drug even so. I've seen a lot of heart issues in long time users of Tren happy folks. I feel the best way to use this stuff is like you would an oral. Use it on top of a basic cycle say something like 500 test C and 600 Primo or EQ. 1/2 way in add in Tren Ace at your tolerance and watch the booster rockets for growth and shredding kick in for 4-8 weeks.

5. People sh*t on Primobolan.

I like the stuff and have testing to show if it's real or not for my personal stuff but I think even if it's real a lot of UGLs skimp on the dose. So if you think you are getting 150 mg/ml maybe you are getting 1/2 that. I make this statement based on my own home brew with tested pure powder. Primo is a good anabolic when made according to specs. Low side effects and good dry, hard, leaning growth effects plus it seems to act as a mild AI. Test/Primo/Var cycle and 8 weeks later you are beating back whores with a stick.

You don’t like tren ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOVE it.... but im not gonna run it all season..... gotta pick and choose my spots.... ran it earlier this year for my 1st 2 shows..... wanted to switch it up...heard great things about Primo so I decided to give it a go

you gotta polish your posing man

Agreed 1000%.... its ALWAYS been my weakness.... this is gonna be my last show and i'm done for good so.....just gonna do the best I can... time to close this chapter....

900 mg test e
300 mg tren e
500 mg deca

Basically these are the only 3 compounds I use (with some occasional T3 thrown in but I'm not a big fan of it personally, if my first DNP-run goes well, I will permanently stick to DNP) and the only compounds for which I think there is a need to use. Orals are imo unnecessary, as are weaker drugs like primo and winny. I always like to keep it simple.

I never really got much out of low dosages (for me, they are actually low now a lthough they'll be high to some of you) but it's the same for all other drugs for me, I need higher dosages.

I can't for the life of me understand how some of you can maintain the muscle mass you have on trt dosages. In theory also, this just can not work. Amount of muscle mass is proportional to the dosages used (all other things being equal). I'm not calling you liars, I just don't know if I can believe it either :)

300 test c
Calorie deficit.
I rather enjoy my heart and joints. I’m thinking long term!

900 mg test e
300 mg tren e
500 mg deca

Basically these are the only 3 compounds I use (with some occasional T3 thrown in but I'm not a big fan of it personally, if my first DNP-run goes well, I will permanently stick to DNP) and the only compounds for which I think there is a need to use. Orals are imo unnecessary, as are weaker drugs like primo and winny. I always like to keep it simple.

I never really got much out of low dosages (for me, they are actually low now a lthough they'll be high to some of you) but it's the same for all other drugs for me, I need higher dosages.

I can't for the life of me understand how some of you can maintain the muscle mass you have on trt dosages. In theory also, this just can not work. Amount of muscle mass is proportional to the dosages used (all other things being equal). I'm not calling you liars, I just don't know if I can believe it either :)
Genetics

Right now,,100 mg tren e, 125 mg test e, 125 mast e,,, Mon-Wed-Fri

Agreed 1000%.... its ALWAYS been my weakness.... this is gonna be my last show and i'm done for good so.....just gonna do the best I can... time to close this chapter....

not gonna compete anymore?
you gotta stop train poses with alvarez man... he doesnt know ...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws