over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did you stay on for gyno surgery?

Serotonin

Banned
Blast and cruise guy here. Found to be what looks like a good PS in the states. Gonna fly back out there for my pre op and surgery later next month. I wanna maintain as much as I can.

So far I have researched and been told that I shouldn't use more than TRT test. I basically just took my last blast shots so I'll be cruising now on around 200mg of test a week. Problem is I don't wanna do this. But I'm gonna have to force myself to I guess for safety reasons during surgery because I will be cut up and put to sleep.

I do have some primo I'm thinking about using regardless. But I know that would be foolish.

So my questions to all you guys that have gotten the surgery is. What were your doses and were you running anything more than test? Be specific please. How did the surgery and recovery go? Any complications? Thanks.

If you just get the gland out probably a month but if you have your chest lipoed like I did be prepared for some pain

Being on can cause more bleeding which means they might need to leave something to drain it which can lead to scarring. I would skip until after.

I just stayed on what I was prescribed... I wouldn't suggest doing more than HRT and maybe some GH (I never used it) to speed recovery.

I'm getting the gland out + minor lipo. I already have good shape and look like a bodybuilder. Not much extra fat around there just mainly the gland. But there will be slight lipo. He said there will be no drainage tube. Is that bad?

My plan is to do 250mg of HG test E every sunday till the surgery + 2.5-5iu GH every day. Hopefully that will maintain all my size and keep the fat off. I know I will lose a lot of strength but that can come back fast. What about 25mg proviron every day? Or low dose masteron?

Please put me in my place if you feel like it. I obviously have a mental addiction to gear. I'll admit it.

The bleeding thing scares me. I don't want a hematoma or any other complications. Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

I'm getting the gland out + minor lipo. I already have good shape and look like a bodybuilder. Not much extra fat around there just mainly the gland. But there will be slight lipo. He said there will be no drainage tube. Is that bad?

My plan is to do 250mg of HG test E every sunday till the surgery + 2.5-5iu GH every day. Hopefully that will maintain all my size and keep the fat off. I know I will lose a lot of strength but that can come back fast. What about 25mg proviron every day? Or low dose masteron?

Please put me in my place if you feel like it. I obviously have a mental addiction to gear. I'll admit it.

The bleeding thing scares me. I don't want a hematoma or any other complications. Thanks for the replies so far everyone.

Is you doctor taking the entire gland out? Better surgeons leave a very small, trace piece of the gland to ensure the nipple does not collapse.

I was training hard 2 weeks after surgery... fully cleared. I also went to a very good surgeon. I didn't lose anything. Kept my diet strict. Did daily cardio.

I would advise lower dosed more frequent test injects... Hell, I was on 1/2 of what you are... and still am....

Some docs will not do drainage tubes. I had them. They seemed to help excess fluid get removed faster... I wore the compression garment they suggested and also wrapped an ace wrap or knee wrap around my chest to provide intense compression to reduce swelling.

These pics are maybe 10 days to 14 days post surgery. I forget the exact date...

Attachments

• Front Bi Post surgery.jpg
    Front Bi Post surgery.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 732
  • Front Lat post surgery.jpg
    Front Lat post surgery.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 3,169
Last edited:
Just come off.

There steroids. Once you go back on again you will look the same.

I cant believe how many people refuse to give there body a break because they are mentally incapable.

That is a drug addict

I like your post in the other thread so thought id quickly comment before going to bed. Have to be up at 430 to hit the gym before work.

Are you on HRT? What else are you taking. Name all meds and supps.

I know you dont wanna hear this as I think when I get my blood taken its a major surgery lol but honestly bro its NOT a major surgery. Ive been in like 5-6 of them as where i trained at a lot of the breast surgeons would do it.

It doesnt take long, no real normal gear I can think of will cause you any issues. Obviously dont be taking anything that is gonna mess with your clotting or stuff like that but honestly its just gonna be a small incision, take out some breast tissue and run some deeper sutures and then monocryl subq to make it all pretty.

Its a super low risk procedure. A coworker in my office had it done in the fall while he was on a good dose of test and primo and if there was any real risk he also would have stopped.

Will you find posts online with people recommending all types of stuff..ofcourse you will its the internet but bro dont go crazy with it. Im sure you are a responsible user so your doses arent high to be begin with so if you wanna stay on no worries. if you wanna come down to TRT thats fine, if you wanna come off no problem there either.

200mg of test is what I did. Add gh if you have some on hand for recovery.

I was off AAS when I had my surgery done. I went on 4iu of GH right before the surgery and continued it after just to help with recovery. I had the gland cut out (he left a little tissue like mentalflex said to keep my chest from going concave) and some lipo done on the chest as well.

I was back in the gym after 3 weeks. I come off AAS every year, so I would just schedule my surgery after a cycle (which is what I did). Since you are not in the same situation, I think what you are doing is fine. Drop it down to TRT dose and throw in some GH if you have it.

Oh and dont forget no NSAIDS for a while before surgery, or they cant do the surgery because you wont stop bleeding. So no Advil, Aleve, Asprin or anything like that for like 10-14 days prior to surgery.

Last edited:
I was on nothing. I stayed awake for surgery, no pain killers, and no local. Saved $800 staying awake. The worst part was going outside the day of in 40 degree weather. No complications and turned out great. Much less prone to gyno now and take less antis and AIs

I got put under, so I didn't want to be on anything that was not considered normal (so just honest HRT, 150mg per week).
Anesthesia is too dangerous to mess with IMO.

I was off AAS when I had my surgery done. I went on 4iu of GH right before the surgery and continued it after just to help with recovery. I had the gland cut out (he left a little tissue like mentalflex said to keep my chest from going concave) and some lipo done on the chest as well.

I was back in the gym after 3 weeks. I come off AAS every year, so I would just schedule my surgery after a cycle (which is what I did). Since you are not in the same situation, I think what you are doing is fine. Drop it down to TRT dose and throw in some GH if you have it.

Oh and dont forget no NSAIDS for a while before surgery, or they cant do the surgery because you wont stop bleeding. So no Advil, Aleve, Asprin or anything like that for like 10-14 days prior to surgery.

As he knows..I'm using the same surgeon as Growman. Date got pushed back to early May. Getting most of the gland cut out and some lipo on the nips. Then he's touching up the abs with smart lipo and etching.

I bought a shit load of supporting pre and post surgeries supplements etc to help with recovery. I researched and found solid stuff to take. I fear GH cause of potent cancer risk and the damn carpal tunel otherwise I'd do it.

As far as sauce. Trt dose at best otherwise just come off and blast some creatine post surgery lol.

Growman...PS...I saw doc at my gym! I was like wtf. So cool to shoot the shit with your surgeon a few times prior to surgery. He suggested to push surgery back cause he was going out of town the day after my surgery and wanted to be around for me post surgery. So first week of May it's scheduled.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner