over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did your coach told you to take?

Been awhile since I competed, but I used Justin Harris (Troponin) for my comps and then used John Meadows later down the road for offseason diets when Justin stepped away and focused on grad school. Neither of them told me to take anything, they just gave me the important stuff I needed...the food and standard supps. Of course I told them what I was using, but that was just so they could tailor their end of it. If I had a question about super supps, I got advice and experience, if they had any, so I could make my own informed choices. To me, really respect that approach.

Some of the typical 'coaching' stuff where they give you crap advise, what did you guys did then? Ask them Why?

As for the advice John gave, Yes that's a good way of coaching although I feel a lot of people would be dissapointed to Pay a lot of money for coaching but the important super supps advice stays secret. Plenty of people know fuck all about it and hire a coach for that reason

Some of the typical 'coaching' stuff where they give you crap advise, what did you guys did then? Ask them Why?

As for the advice John gave, Yes that's a good way of coaching although I feel a lot of people would be dissapointed to Pay a lot of money for coaching but the important super supps advice stays secret. Plenty of people know fuck all about it and hire a coach for that reason

the secret is:

1. use a fuckton of drugs
2. eat a fuckton of food
3. move a fuckton of weight
4. sleep

Been awhile since I competed, but I used Justin Harris (Troponin) for my comps and then used John Meadows later down the road for offseason diets when Justin stepped away and focused on grad school. Neither of them told me to take anything, they just gave me the important stuff I needed...the food and standard supps. Of course I told them what I was using, but that was just so they could tailor their end of it. If I had a question about super supps, I got advice and experience, if they had any, so I could make my own informed choices. To me, really respect that approach.

Hmm. Interesting.

the secret is:

1. use a fuckton of drugs
2. eat a fuckton of food
3. move a fuckton of weight
4. sleep

Exactly my experience and I wasn’t just being copy and pasted some cookie cutter shit.

The diet worked around my schedule to the times I specified I can eat/train. Training advice around injuries.

And I had updates every week with food constantly increasing based on check in pics and weight.

Wasn’t emails either it was through what’s app.

Seeing some other of their clients on insta makes me wonder what the fuck these guys are running lol.

I would of kept it up if I hadn’t injured and fucking wrecked my wrist. It’s better now so I might do a take 2 lol

Last edited:
First novice show hired a iffb pro coach for last 6 weeks of diet cuz i was not getting lean as i wanted on my own.
had me at:
300mg prop eod
150mg tren eod

macros were 50gm pro/35gm carb/20gm fats per solid meal.

i took first. was peeled. looked great. felt like death on that much tren tho. and if i remember right it may have been from pellets so was lil extra brutal lol
-F2S

First novice show hired a iffb pro coach for last 6 weeks of diet cuz i was not getting lean as i wanted on my own.
had me at:
300mg prop eod
150mg tren eod

i took first. was peeled. looked great. felt like death on that much tren tho. and if i remember right it may have been from pellets so was lil extra brutal lol
-F2S

Yeah, that's a lot if you were on pellets. I used to run 75 mg EOD and that seemed strong.

Yeah, that's a lot if you were on pellets. I used to run 75 mg EOD and that seemed strong.

it was really rough. sweat thru prob 5 towels and pillow was wet almost all way thru and smelled like chemical.... and thats of course with 3 fans on and ac down to 66 degrees i think. had to smoke tons of weed to combat the insomnia.
oh the good ole days lol
-F2S

Alex Azarian was pretty modest with my drugs. (RIP)

He said start at 500mg test E+400mg deca and we would go from there. I didn’t work with him long, I just didn’t like his style of moderate carb daily plus Fucktons of cardio.

I used Alex A just to get my in shape one year and the cardio he had my do was brutal. 7 days a week, some days Double, keep adding an extra 5 mins each week to every session

it was really rough. sweat thru prob 5 towels and pillow was wet almost all way thru and smelled like chemical.... and thats of course with 3 fans on and ac down to 66 degrees i think. had to smoke tons of weed to combat the insomnia.
oh the good ole days lol
-F2S
Gosh, man, that just sounds unpleasant lol. Not to mention, smoking all that flower on a diet. I bet the munchies messed with your head on a hypocaloric diet!

I guess the only thing note worthy to mention was when i was being trained by a retired pro. He would have me do 2+hr workouts 5 or 6 day per wk where everything was drop set and sper sets it was fuckin brutal

I actaully did get biggr but i think thats cause i was on a pretty good amount of gear, diet was in line and i was only about 22 at the time so could handle alot and recover

had me at:
300mg prop eod
150mg tren eod

-F2S

Finishing on a g of test for a prep, I'm hearing it more and more. It's usually low or even no test for the last week(s).

Finishing on a g of test for a prep, I'm hearing it more and more. It's usually low or even no test for the last week(s).

There is no reason to drop the test as long as you’re keeping the estrogen under control

I reduce mine to trt for most of prep lately so I can use less AI

Works best in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members