over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did your coach told you to take?

I reduce mine to trt for most of prep lately so I can use less AI

Works best in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works best in what way? Healthier? Better look? How is the fullness?

Works best in what way? Healthier? Better look? How is the fullness?

As it’s in prep it worked best for getting lean. Better estrogen management as I’m very sensitive.

I got leaner quicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m running a very weird cycle just for experiment, high nandrolone very low test. (750mg/100mg test)

My mood is Down a little, but pumps and strength up. Almost zero bloat, but I’m in a slight caloric deficit. Might bump test to 150mg just to see if mood increases any.

One thing I’ve found, the androgens, test/tren/mast aggravate my anxiety but
High anabolics (NPP/EQ) don’t.

I’m running a very weird cycle just for experiment, high nandrolone very low test. (750mg/100mg test)

My mood is Down a little, but pumps and strength up. Almost zero bloat, but I’m in a slight caloric deficit. Might bump test to 150mg just to see if mood increases any.

These type of cycles are actually becoming a lot more popular. They have been used in Europe and Russia/Ukraine especially for a while now. TRT or high TRT level replacement dosages of testosterone with higher dosages of nandrolone and or equipoise for example. To reduce side effects associated with test and increase anabolic benefits from the safer compounds.

Last guy I worked with suggested this for my offseason

750mg test e
600mg deca
100mg test suspension pre workout
50mg anadrol a day 1st 2 weeks
10iu hgh pre workout or 1st thing in the morning

Last guy I worked with suggested this for my offseason

750mg test e
600mg deca
100mg test suspension pre workout
50mg anadrol a day 1st 2 weeks
10iu hgh pre workout or 1st thing in the morning

What were the results? :)

Years ago I ran 300mg test and 750mg deca and the opposite. I preferred the low test and higher deca cycle.

Everyone is different but EQ is known to cause anxiety in many people due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission. It's the worst thing for my anxiety by a long way. Although I do agree that androgens are generally worse for anxiety.

Finishing on a g of test for a prep, I'm hearing it more and more. It's usually low or even no test for the last week(s).

yup i ran it straight thru pretty much. made sure to take last weeks shots in glutes. and no shots last 3-4 days in case of any whelps.
-F2S

These type of cycles are actually becoming a lot more popular. They have been used in Europe and Russia/Ukraine especially for a while now. TRT or high TRT level replacement dosages of testosterone with higher dosages of nandrolone and or equipoise for example. To reduce side effects associated with test and increase anabolic benefits from the safer compounds.

Nandrolone definitely isn't safer than Test though. Immediate side effect wise yeah, it's milder on the hairline/skin/prostate but I wouldn't go as far as calling it safer.

This thread is for eveyone who ever worked with A coach.
What compounds did he( or she) told you to take and at what dose for which goal (off season, cut, pre contest,... You name it.

Dont need names of coaches but if you do, that's fine by me :D

I’d be glad to list Hany’s/Farah’s Offseason and precontest protocols in an effort to info share/save people $$, however, the last time I did that a ‘welterweight champion’ and a few others got all butt hurt, and the thread got locked. Apparently some of these people who charge to help people were up in arms about it. Back in the day when there weren’t tons ‘coaches’ the vets helped...just to help.

That said, any advanced B.B. should be more concerned with the foods, not the drugs. Drugs don’t win shows.

I’d be glad to list Hany’s/Farah’s Offseason and precontest protocols in an effort to info share/save people $$, however, the last time I did that a ‘welterweight champion’ and a few others got all butt hurt, and the thread got locked. Apparently some of these people who charge to help people were up in arms about it. Back in the day when there weren’t tons ‘coaches’ the vets helped...just to help.

That said, any advanced B.B. should be more concerned with the foods, not the drugs. Drugs don’t win shows.

it costs like $9 to get into the botanical gardens in SF now.. shit used to be free

pretty much the same principle :eek:

it costs like $9 to get into the botanical gardens in SF now.. shit used to be free

pretty much the same principle :eek:

Those are pretty cool actually. Did you do Folsom street in SF this weekend? Still free but you need leather and a whip. Wait you were the guy with the dildo attached to a jigsaw huh? Good prop brotha! Jk

I’d definitely be curious to see these.

This was from about a year ago. Not too bad, however I had to stop about 6or 7 weeks in because I was going to have a surgery in a few months and wanted to go back to a normal protocol

Attachments

• 11C751DE-F4EB-4C3B-AD69-B49A3CDEF4DA.jpeg
    11C751DE-F4EB-4C3B-AD69-B49A3CDEF4DA.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 405
I’m getting PM’s so here; mods can lock thread if needed.

Hany offseason
2000mg sust ew
500mg tren ew
2 anadrol ed
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH
Slin as needed (no protocol but used to keep the food moving since the diet was equally extreme)

Hany Precontest—weird and I didn’t ask q’s but here goes...
1400mg prop ew
300mg EQ ew
60mg anavar Ed split am/pm
10mg winstrol with each meal
50mg proviron up to 150mg/day (1/meal)as show approached
10iu gh post workout
As show got closer 1mg arimi AM pre cardio 1 pre bed
Night before show 1 diazide, 1 morning of if needed

Farah’s offseason

1 sust 250 eod wk 1-6 or 7
1 deca (200mg) eod wk 1-6 or 7
4 weeks in dbol 50mg ed
5iu gh ed middle of the night or 1st thing in AM

1 enanthate 250 eod wk 7-13 or 14
1 EQ (200mg) wk 7-13 or 14
Dbol 50mg ed
5iu gh ed

Pre contest
100mg test prop eod
100mg tren ace eod
100mg mast eod
40mg anavar split am/pm
Gh 7iu ed middle of night or 1st thing AM
Arimi started low ended at lots as we got closer
Aldactone started 5 days out

I paid thousands for this, and I will tell you it’s all useless without the right genetics, diet, and training. Any advanced competitor will tell you the diet and training are more important which is the Gods honest truth. Doesn’t matter bc until you blast shit you’ll find the drugs dont make champions.

For the above protocols I was either a HW or SHW, depending on caliber of the shows. All NPC.

Where’s my $9 slice? Jk...hope this saves someone thousands. Consider this paying it forward as vets/ifbb pros helped me for free 15+ years ago.

Last edited:
Im gonna be honest...

I think coaches have these cuckoo:

"Take 14.5 mgs of anavar with each meal"

Or

"GH in the middle of the night"

Protocols, to make people think this is special information, and that their money was well worth it.

A good coach like stated above is more focused on the diet, training and recovery.

The drugs should really be your own realm, based on tolerance, preference and blood work.

If a coach tells me to take 2.5 grams of test when 800 makes me stupid lethargic and sickly, I'd go tell him to take a hike...the diet and training I will follow like a machine...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity