over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did your coach told you to take?

Thanks for posting Growthman. I have seen their diets before but it's nice to see more. A couple of Farah's cycles I have seen have been very weird but I don't recall exact details. Just very low dosed and basically didn't make any sense whatsoever. The stuff you posted looks much better. Just standard routines/diets and nothing special. Guys want a magic formula but consistency with all elements is what brings results. I would be the same though if I paid £xxxx for a diet etc I would 100% stick to it better than just doing my own. I think that is a large reason why some get added results. It's all basic stuff. Get someone driven to eat steak/chicken and potatoes/rice with some eggs/oats 7 times a day and take a lot of drugs and he will only grow.

Good for you. Do you have anything positive, or helpful to contribute?

Lol- I'm not trying to be a dick and was trying to give you some advice. The problem with your post is you say these came from Hany and George. They didn't as you have posted many times in the past. These are cycles and diets you got that came from a couple guys that worked with Hany and George at some point in time. I don't really give a damn either way. However anyone that has worked with Hany knows that is not his cycle. Maybe doses sure he uses a lot but its fairly easy to know the difference. Just because they worked with Hany doesn't mean they are going to give you the exact same diet or cycle.

I wouldn't want someone going on a board saying this is my diet and cycle when I didn't work with them. That is the whole issue as you have made it out where everyone believes this is Hany and George's.

Lol- I'm not trying to be a dick and was trying to give you some advice. The problem with your post is you say these came from Hany and George. They didn't as you have posted many times in the past. These are cycles and diets you got that came from a couple guys that worked with Hany and George at some point in time. I don't really give a damn either way. However anyone that has worked with Hany knows that is not his cycle. Maybe doses sure he uses a lot but its fairly easy to know the difference. Just because they worked with Hany doesn't mean they are going to give you the exact same diet or cycle.

I wouldn't want someone going on a board saying this is my diet and cycle when I didn't work with them. That is the whole issue as you have made it out where everyone believes this is Hany and George's.

I missed that. So he has never been trained by either of them? The Farah stuff looks very different to the ones I have seen in the past (basically makes more sense) but I don't have a clue. What is the source of this info?

I missed that. So he has never been trained by either of them? The Farah stuff looks very different to the ones I have seen in the past (basically makes more sense) but I don't have a clue. What is the source of this info?

Posted a year ago in a similar thread and on other boards. My issue isn't with the diet or training........ just telling everyone how you trained, ate, and what drugs you took is valuable no matter who it came from if you can relate your experience back and explain the good and bad. Just don't attribute the info to someone that didn't give it.

Registered Member

$2k+ worth of info, too much info or not don't flame for honesty. Not saying I followed both or was able to take that much (2nd one was too extreme imo and I was sick/lethargic)

Off the top of my head without getting all my notebooks but close to verbatim;

Unnamed IFBB pro under George Farah
Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
50mg ed dbol 3-4 weeks in after the Sust/deca ran a few weeks into the enanthate/eq
No anti e's off season
Gh 5iu ed middle of night or 5/6AM
This pro was more about the G and bumped it (along with changing the gear) as the show got closer

Pre-contest 6-8 weeks out
1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod
(40mg ?) Var ed (not certain)
Arimi/nolva increased as we got closer
7iu Gh ed

Unnamed IFBB pro under Hany Rambod
Off-season
8-10 weeks
2 grams Sust/week
500mg tren/week
100mg anadrol/day
300mg eq/week
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH necessary/recommended No gh. Since I had some I wanted to use off-season he had me take it immediately post workout.
Slin came up as I was having trouble with the food but we didn't go there
*This guy turned pro on little to no Gh*

Pre contest
4-6 weeks
1400mg prop ew
300mg mast ew
10mg winny with each meal
75-100mg proviron/day
Nolva and arimi if I remember

Both turned pros as SHW's in the mid-late 2000's if that matters. 1st guy was local and had coached me since before he turned pro a few times. 2nd was a guy who's physique I wanted to look like (and am the same height etc) so I hired him for diet/training/sup protocol and to see how Hany Rambods school of thought differed from Farah's.

I get that everyone wants to see drug regimes but the diet and training protocols are important too and interesting in how they differed. I'm an intermediate level NPC SHW if that matters.
nothuman, lntense and Fluffy_XL like this.
Last edited by Growthman; 08-31-2017 at 10:29 PM.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Growthman. I have seen their diets before but it's nice to see more. A couple of Farah's cycles I have seen have been very weird but I don't recall exact details. Just very low dosed and basically didn't make any sense whatsoever. The stuff you posted looks much better. Just standard routines/diets and nothing special. Guys want a magic formula but consistency with all elements is what brings results. I would be the same though if I paid £xxxx for a diet etc I would 100% stick to it better than just doing my own. I think that is a large reason why some get added results. It's all basic stuff. Get someone driven to eat steak/chicken and potatoes/rice with some eggs/oats 7 times a day and take a lot of drugs and he will only grow.

Agreed and that’s the only problem I run into when helping people for free. Without being vested in their program, what’s the motivation to work hard.

I never said you were trying to be a dick, you just did. I asked if you had anything valuable to contribute. These programs did come from Hany and George, indirectly. Through 2 of their top pro’s I worked with; who have each only worked with Hany/George. , not some guys who worked with them some point in time. If you worked with Hany/know what he does, please feel free to share. The pro I hired who worked with Hany only worked with Hany, and throughout said this is what my coach has me do. There is no misleading going on here. My intention is to help/share. These programs came down from Hany/George, and are what they have their top guys do. Once again, if you have anything valuable/helpful to offer please do.

Posted a year ago in a similar thread and on other boards. My issue isn't with the diet or training........ just telling everyone how you trained, ate, and what drugs you took is valuable no matter who it came from if you can relate your experience back and explain the good and bad. Just don't attribute the info to someone that didn't give it.

Registered Member

$2k+ worth of info, too much info or not don't flame for honesty. Not saying I followed both or was able to take that much (2nd one was too extreme imo and I was sick/lethargic)

Off the top of my head without getting all my notebooks but close to verbatim;

Unnamed IFBB pro under George Farah
Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
50mg ed dbol 3-4 weeks in after the Sust/deca ran a few weeks into the enanthate/eq
No anti e's off season
Gh 5iu ed middle of night or 5/6AM
This pro was more about the G and bumped it (along with changing the gear) as the show got closer

Pre-contest 6-8 weeks out
1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod
(40mg ?) Var ed (not certain)
Arimi/nolva increased as we got closer
7iu Gh ed

Unnamed IFBB pro under Hany Rambod
Off-season
8-10 weeks
2 grams Sust/week
500mg tren/week
100mg anadrol/day
300mg eq/week
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH necessary/recommended No gh. Since I had some I wanted to use off-season he had me take it immediately post workout.
Slin came up as I was having trouble with the food but we didn't go there
*This guy turned pro on little to no Gh*

Pre contest
4-6 weeks
1400mg prop ew
300mg mast ew
10mg winny with each meal
75-100mg proviron/day
Nolva and arimi if I remember

Both turned pros as SHW's in the mid-late 2000's if that matters. 1st guy was local and had coached me since before he turned pro a few times. 2nd was a guy who's physique I wanted to look like (and am the same height etc) so I hired him for diet/training/sup protocol and to see how Hany Rambods school of thought differed from Farah's.

I get that everyone wants to see drug regimes but the diet and training protocols are important too and interesting in how they differed. I'm an intermediate level NPC SHW if that matters.
nothuman, lntense and Fluffy_XL like this.
Last edited by Growthman; 08-31-2017 at 10:29 PM.

I’m genuinely glad that my info sharing was so impactful to you that you saved it. My goal is to help people, and while you say my posts were of zero help to you, they must have meant something for you to have saved them.

Last edited:
I’m genuinely glad that my info sharing was so impactful to you that you saved it. My goal is to help people, and while you say my posts were of zero help to you, they must have meant something for you to have saved them.

LMAO. Its called a search. HFS LOL

I will end it with this. I once worked with a famous IFBB pro that helped several people turned pro. He over the course of his career worked with Chad Nichols, Joe Mcneal, Chris Aceto. I wouldn't come on here and put up his diet and say IFBB Pro under Chad, Joe and Chris. Thats fucking stupid. You have zero idea what the guy is actually giving you.

Man people have lessened the doses over the years. People are thinking this is high lol. I remember years ago reading swiper/caged freaks threads and going "what the actual fuck." And big a's

But then again a prep coach for the average competitor would.probably lose clients if they were telling people to take 4gs of test/10iugh/2gs eq haha

I think more people are starting to figure out those abusive dosages used did more harm than good. Diminishing returns is real.

You have to be your own guinea pig. People are so different. I know for instance one guy that does 1500 sustanon and 1800 EQ a week and adds in 100 mg/d inj anadrol on and off and he is dry always with no AI. I know other guys that take 500 mg test a week and look like bloated pigs on chicken and rice diet. You have to experiment and take notes, at least mentally until you figure yourself out. Some guys do better with low test and high anabolics. Some do better with high test and low anabolics. Some get nothing out of winstrol. Some transform with winstrol and pack on good lean hard muscle. Some get nothing out of EQ. Others do great with it. Some can tale a gram of Tree. Others can't handle it at all without tossing their wife off the porch. I saw one guy years ago do 50 mg/d anadrol and he leaned out and dropped 5 inches off his waist. Shit is whacked how different we are. These cookie cutter cycles and diets.. not really optimal for most. It's a moving target.

You have to be your own guinea pig. People are so different. I know for instance one guy that does 1500 sustanon and 1800 EQ a week and adds in 100 mg/d inj anadrol on and off and he is dry always with no AI. I know other guys that take 500 mg test a week and look like bloated pigs on chicken and rice diet. You have to experiment and take notes, at least mentally until you figure yourself out. Some guys do better with low test and high anabolics. Some do better with high test and low anabolics. Some get nothing out of winstrol. Some transform with winstrol and pack on good lean hard muscle. Some get nothing out of EQ. Others do great with it. Some can tale a gram of Tree. Others can't handle it at all without tossing their wife off the porch. I saw one guy years ago do 50 mg/d anadrol and he leaned out and dropped 5 inches off his waist. Shit is whacked how different we are. These cookie cutter cycles and diets.. not really optimal for most. It's a moving target.

Not only are we different, individually we change over time. What I was doing 15 years ago from a diet standpoint doesn't work today.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131