over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Diet Drink Do Use Most Often?

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
With another "JUST two sweetened drinks a day can dramatically raise heart risk..." story I wondered what diet drinks you gals (and guys) drink most often.

How many will never use aspartame or artificial sweetener in drinks and pre-workout supplements?

Are there certain foods you HAVE to have a soft drink with? Pizza, chips (what am I thinking... no one on pm eats pizza or chips - so sorry to have asked stupid question)

**broken link removed**

Diet Coke heart risk

Not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• Aspartame.jpg
    Aspartame.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 319
Looks like these studies are lumping regular soda (sweetened with HFCS) and diet sodas (artificially sweetened with aspartame) together. I don't think it's surprising that the typical soda drinker isn't in optimal health. Think about how many people consume the diet sodas, the rest of their diets are complete shit and try to compensate by having a calorie free beverage with their fast food.
I also think aspartame is some nasty shit and can affect one's mental state when consumed in large quantities. Having said that, I use stevia for coffee/tea, and occasionally have crystal light/diet soda that uses aspartame.

I have never really drank sodas (regular or diet) even when I was a kid. I do take lots of supplements though. Sweetners don't bother me. I have 1 sweetner in coffee. Not sure what you call them in the US but I love concentrated fruit drinks you mix with water (full of sweetners). I just bought Ronnie Coleman Amino-Tone and enjoying that too. I love my EAA/BCAA drinks. I think in the grand scheme sweetners are not that bad. Now if you eat shit, drink shit, don't exercise and have lots of artificial sweetners thats obviously gonna be bad.

Last edited:
I've eliminated all sodas from my diet. Feel much better and healthier. Coke can be used as a cleaner and rust remover among other things so think about all the horrible chemicals it has especially sodium benzoate(most sodas have it) which can be toxic.

I love coke zero but I tend to go in phases...I pretty much cycle it hahah. Will buy it for a month and drink 2-3 a day then I won't have it in the house for a few months, and will only grab one once a week or so if they come up.

The only time I've ever drank soda this millennium is with alcohol mixed in. Otherwise, water only.

I haven't had a soft drink or diet soft drink in years. Water, Coffee, and green teas typically.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Crystal lite & diet coke.

I drink the stuff.

Diet Dr. PEPPER....

You guys may think I am gross but I was drinking 10-12+ cans of diet soda everyday for the last 5 years. My favorite being diet mountain dew/coke zero.

I just stopped two weeks ago, I feel great lol!

None ! Sodas are shit, why would you drink shit ? Shit with sugar or Sugarless shit is at the end shit

believe it or not, I also don't take preworkouts... Haven't touched preworkouts in 4 years

Last edited:
I've eliminated all sodas from my diet. Feel much better and healthier. Coke can be used as a cleaner and rust remover among other things so think about all the horrible chemicals it has especially sodium benzoate(most sodas have it) which can be toxic.

That's the carbonation...soda water does the same thing.

That said, if artificial sweeteners are that bad for us, I'm fucked. Between Splenda and Crystal Light...my cancer is going to have cancer.:banghead:

I love the classic diet drink WATER!! A good water with lots of ions, that`s what gives the taste, not some stripped down H2O

I love coke zero but I tend to go in phases...I pretty much cycle it hahah. Will buy it for a month and drink 2-3 a day then I won't have it in the house for a few months, and will only grab one once a week or so if they come up.

Same here.

I used to drink diet dr. pepper all the time until my girl got pregnant(it's what she drank) now we don't keep them in the house. She doesn't use any artificial sweeteners anymore. Love me some Diet Mt. Dew though when I buy a case of that shit they last maybe 3 days. Can't really drink crystal light or mio. Anything with large amounts of sucralose(Splenda) gives me the shits.

Last edited:
I drink too much diet coke! its my only bad vice anymore :eek:

Diet Dr. PEPPER....

I'm with you 100% on this I never drink soda but if I'm having something at a BBQ or something that really gets me craving a soda I always go diet dr pepper haha to me I can't even tell the difference! On a side note though there are some legit sodas flavored with stevia out there I think they're called zevia not positive on the name though.

I really only drink water, coffee, and pre workouts. Once in while ill have a diet soda if im eating a shitty meal.

I don't drink any diet sodas, but I have a soda about every day. I usually switch back and forth between cherry coke or pepsi and mountain dew at dinner.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131