over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Diet Drink Do Use Most Often?

I LOVE the True Lemon BlackCherry Lime mix. I'll also drink Crystal Light too.'

Diet Dr. Pepper, coke zero, pepsi, 7-up, A&W Root Beer, and Squirt I all drink regularly too.

First I don`t drink tap water here as we have very hard water and its gross. Oh yes the old fluoridated water is making the people in to "sheep"ple so they obey the govt? What kind of fluoride is in tap water? Do you have any clue? Yes pure Fl is toxic because it is short one pair of electrons, the same as chloride... but wait, doesnt your body need chloride ions to exist? Don`t you eat sodium chloride, NaCl, TABLE SALT?! How are you not dead from eating chloride? Chloride gas is called mustard gas and will turn your lungs into HCl as you die an agonizing death, so what gives?

The chloride you eat is an ion, (it takes electrons from the Na) which is a stable non-toxic form of the compound, same as the Fl in the water. Get off infowars and learn some chemistry.

Hogan look at the video embedded with your message, then let's try this again.

P-A-R-O-D-Y

My words aimed at your response to my question (and thanks for participating) were actual dialogue from the 1960's Peter Seller's movie Dr. Strangelove. The only difference was I exchanged your online name Hogan for the movie character "Mandrake." I wasn't asking for a chemistry tutorial but it was worth reading!

The link you reacted to on infowars.com is the same as what ALL other BIG BOY news outlets posted about diet drinks with artificial sweeteners. There's no contradiction with fact.

And for the record - before sites such as drudgereport.com, wnd.com, freedomoutpost.com, and infowars.com etc... certain news information from the networks and cable were usually filtered and omitted in order to control what people were aware of. But those online sites I mentioned ALL link to REAL NEWS SITES. They provide relatively few stories from their own sources and when they do - they are not invented news stories. They are indeed the news that shines unflattering attention on incidents the left wishes to shield their base from. Most people that do not read those online sites are under the impression they make up stories to suit their agenda and act as though the news shows THEY PERSONALLY watch could never have an agenda. I'm not trying to tell you what to watch but felt that was an unfair insinuation about infowars.com

Anyway back to the artificial sweeteners and fluoride subject manner. I personally drink a lot of tap water as my city has a top rated tap water taste (I've tasted Nevada, Utah, Texas, Missouri, New York, South Carolina, Florida etc... city tap water in my travels) Louisville drinking water wins national taste test ? again | James Bruggers ? Watchdog Earth

If I could go without plastics leaking into my water I would drink it on the go more often. Environmental estrogens from drinks stored in plastic water, soda bottles and including baby bottles lower testosterone levels in men. Baby toys and pacifiers have contained the stuff too. What stuff? BPA and phthalates, used to soften and condition the plastic. Plastic bottles with recycling #1, used for bottled water and soda, are the worst but I still drink from it. When you notice you're acting like a **** and your inner drive wanes maybe your girlfriend is looking for a more manly companion. Blame it all on chemicals leaching from your plastic drink bottles.

Plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen. Women have more estrogen than testosterone, men have more testosterone than estrogen. Men in 2015 are not the same as the men that gave up their seats on the Titanic's lifeboats in 1912. If I recall Jack LaLane was in the water pulling a lifeboat with his teeth.

And I'm leaning against fluoride (but i still drink it) as there is so much information such as:
Fluoride Action Network | 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

P.S.

homework assignment to any of you, post us all a story from infowars.com or drudgereport.com that is a lie.

Attachments

• Jack Lalanne pulling boat.jpg
    Jack Lalanne pulling boat.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 480
None ! Sodas are shit, why would you drink shit ? Shit with sugar or Sugarless shit is at the end shit

believe it or not, I also don't take preworkouts... Haven't touched preworkouts in 4 years
Same with me. I'm sensitive to stimulants and more than once felt like I was dying after drinking some of the ones they had brought out years ago. It's like a competition of sorts to see who can be the most hardcore.

And anything with niacin in it makes me brighter red than the kool-aid man.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Only drink Crystal light in bottled water, Best thing out there.

Diet coke is full of crap.

Last edited:
In China, or at least where I'm located, the only diet soda choices are pepsi max and Coke Zero...I like both but can more easily and regularly find the Coke Zero.
I add some homemade vanilla extract as a mod...I must say, a really nice touch!

Coke Zero, Fresca, Diet Iced Tea, MIO and Crystal Light.

OR plain good ol'water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity