over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Diet Drink Do Use Most Often?

I love the classic diet drink WATER!! A good water with lots of ions, that`s what gives the taste, not some stripped down H2O

Hogan have you ever seen a commie drink a glass of water? Vodka...that's what they drink isn't it and never water? On no account will a commie ever drink water and not without good reason. Hogan, water is the source of all life. 7/10th's of this earth's surface is water, why do you realize that 70% of you is water? And as human beings you and I need fresh pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Are you beginning to understand?

Hogan have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water or rain water and only pure grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation... fluoridation of water? Well do you know what it is? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot that we've ever had to face?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4"]Dr. Strangelove (4/8) Movie CLIP - Water and Commies (1964) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:
Once in a while as a special treat nothing beats a soda in a GLASS. Tastes so much better!

I love the classic diet drink WATER!! A good water with lots of ions, that`s what gives the taste, not some stripped down H2O

Mineral water is where it's at! San Pellegrino! Real good tasting water.

Coffee with raw milk, seltzer water, and hard cider are about the only flavored drinks I drink

PWO is a wimpy C4 Sport, then MetRX natural whey post...

Pepsi Max no sugar or caffeine free pepsi zero if its at night time . Don't like coke . occasionally fanta orange zero. I don't have loads or everyday either . let's say max 2-5, 330 ml cans a week. So not bad

When I am cutting a diet soda like Diet Sunkist or Canada Dry can be heaven. No way I am giving that up. For the most part though I drink far more sparkling water than anything else when I feel I need something carbonated.

Hogan have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water or rain water and only pure grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation... fluoridation of water? Well do you know what it is? Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot that we've ever had to face?

Not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

First I don`t drink tap water here as we have very hard water and its gross. Oh yes the old fluoridated water is making the people in to "sheep"ple so they obey the govt? What kind of fluoride is in tap water? Do you have any clue? Yes pure Fl is toxic because it is short one pair of electrons, the same as chloride... but wait, doesnt your body need chloride ions to exist? Don`t you eat sodium chloride, NaCl, TABLE SALT?! How are you not dead from eating chloride? Chloride gas is called mustard gas and will turn your lungs into HCl as you die an agonizing death, so what gives?

The chloride you eat is an ion, (it takes electrons from the Na) which is a stable non-toxic form of the compound, same as the Fl in the water. Get off infowars and learn some chemistry.

flavored with mio energy.

lol'd

I don't drink soda on any type of a regular basis, but Coke Zero (or Cherry Coke Zero) is my go-to. I just get a 2 liter and will have like 6 oz. with dinner on occasion.

I've eliminated all sodas from my diet. Feel much better and healthier. Coke can be used as a cleaner and rust remover among other things so think about all the horrible chemicals it has especially sodium benzoate(most sodas have it) which can be toxic.

.. and just 10mins before this post you shot 1ml of UGL gear into your system.

:)

Pepsi max periodically not daily. Coke zero is my next favorite taste wise. I drink way more soda towards the tail end of a diet to fill my stomach, kill my sweet tooth and provide some extra caffein.

I like diet orange soda and diet 7-up.
Artificial sweeteners are not something I worry about.
I do what I enjoy. Stressing over every little thing the media says will kill you is a waste of the time you have to actually live your life.

Only really want a diet soda when I'm having a meal off my normal diet. Like a burger or pizza (something with a ton of sodium usually).

When I do, I like a diet mt dew or diet dr pepper. Coke zero.. Idk anything really. But normally day to day, never want it.

I like diet orange soda and diet 7-up.
Artificial sweeteners are not something I worry about.
I do what I enjoy. Stressing over every little thing the media says will kill you is a waste of the time you have to actually live your life.

YEP - diet orange crush!!

I love mineral water too

JM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members