over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What diet had you at your biggest?

I like the powder, too. I add it to ground beef, chili, whatever. Adds an awesome flavor. I stick with Beverly just because it the most economical and it delivers everything I'm trying to get out of taking liver

I have both the Beverly tabs and the NOW powder. I have not used the powder in a long time though because it tastes pretty bad. I might try it with ground beef or ground turkey maybe?? Do you just cook the meat, then sprinkle the powder on top when it's done??

Any other tips for ways to use the powder would be great if you happen to have some more ideas.

I've always been a big fan of liver/beef tabs.

The macros in my last offseason were typically:
C: 750g
Protein: 620g
Fats: 55g

A typical day of eating was:
1) 1 1/2 Cups of Bran Flakes, Honey, Blueberries, Cinammon, 1 Bagel with Chicken and Ketchup
2) 1 1/2 Cups of Rice with Turkey 99% + 200g Spinach
3) 1 1/2 Cups of Rice with Turkey 99% + 200g Sweet Potato
4) 1 1/2 Cups of Rice with Turkey 99% + 200g Sweet Potato
5) 1 1/2 Cups of Rice with Turkey 99% + 200g Spinach
6) 2 Bagels with Chicken Slices, 500g Skyr, 2 Scoops Caseine, Blueberry Jam
7) 6 Toast with Chicken Slices and Ketchup , 500g Skyr, 2 Scoops Caseine, Honey
8) Protein Bar, 2 Scoops Caseine

Ive been eating a similar diet for a decade. I really need to switch it up. Ive slowly added some carbs here and there as ive gained LBM but its stayed pretty consistent.

1: 6 eggs, 1 cup oats
2: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup white rice
3: 7.5 oz tuna, 2 pop tarts, 1 can mandarin oranges
4: post workout shake (60 g whey) (gatorade peri-workout)
5: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup white rice
6: 8 oz ground beef or steak, 1 cup white rice

Idk where to go from here. Maybe add some fats, add some meat to meal 1, and increase the protein portions to 10 oz. Adding another meal is not something Im willing to do right now.

Ive been eating a similar diet for a decade. I really need to switch it up. Ive slowly added some carbs here and there as ive gained LBM but its stayed pretty consistent.

1: 6 eggs, 1 cup oats
2: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup white rice
3: 7.5 oz tuna, 2 pop tarts, 1 can mandarin oranges
4: post workout shake (60 g whey) (gatorade peri-workout)
5: 8 oz chicken, 1.5 cup white rice
6: 8 oz ground beef or steak, 1 cup white rice

Idk where to go from here. Maybe add some fats, add some meat to meal 1, and increase the protein portions to 10 oz. Adding another meal is not something Im willing to do right now.
Sky is the limit man. I would add egg whites if your looking to add more protein in meal one. 6 eggs in one sitting is alot of fat. Do you have problems with that meal digesting? Idk how big you are, so I can't really comment to much on adding more meat to your diet. Everyone has there own theory about protein consumption. I like to keep my diet clean as possible, unless it's a free meal. I would drop the pop tarts and go with COR, bagels, white rice, or any type of carb that digests easily. Fats look moderate, so you could add fats and adjust from there. If your really bloated drop some carbs and replace the carbs with fats.

Sky is the limit man. I would add egg whites if your looking to add more protein in meal one. 6 eggs in one sitting is alot of fat. Do you have problems with that meal digesting? Idk how big you are, so I can't really comment to much on adding more meat to your diet. Everyone has there own theory about protein consumption. I like to keep my diet clean as possible, unless it's a free meal. I would drop the pop tarts and go with COR, bagels, white rice, or any type of carb that digests easily. Fats look moderate, so you could add fats and adjust from there. If your really bloated drop some carbs and replace the carbs with fats.

Thanks for the tips! Ive been looking into adding some type of oil for fats as thats always been an afterthought for me but something I know I could benefit from. The fat in 6 eggs is exactly why I haven't added more. The egg whites is a good idea though. I had been supplementing with those when there were limits on how many eggs you could buy. I could easily add a 1/4 cup or so.

Thanks for the tips! Ive been looking into adding some type of oil for fats as thats always been an afterthought for me but something I know I could benefit from. The fat in 6 eggs is exactly why I haven't added more. The egg whites is a good idea though. I had been supplementing with those when there were limits on how many eggs you could buy. I could easily add a 1/4 cup or so.

I like using avocado and macadamia nut oil for fats. You can also use a nut butter as well
If it was me I would drop some eggs replace with egg whites and move some of those fats to another meal. I also like using omega 3 eggs

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member