YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Do Hot Girls In Your Gym Do To Get Your Attention ??

Fitness 500

Banned
When I go to the gym I mind my own business, listen to my ipod and stay in a zone that I like to stay in the whole time I'm in the gym. My gym IS full of hot chicks but I 99% of the time I ignore them. Now that I'm in week 4 of a Test and deca cycle It's getting harder for me not to look at the hot girls.

The last 3 or 4 times I went to the gym I noticed this hot blonde who always walks right in front of me no matter where I am in the gym. She will see me on the other side of the gym and walk all the way over to my side to get a drink of water and bend over with her ass facing me. Today was shoulders and she came right up next to me while I was doing front laterals. Then when I was doing seated dumbbell presses she came right in front and blocked my view in the mirror with her ass taking her sweet ass time getting her dumbbells.

I know I'm not the only one this happens to and i'd like to hear your tales of how hot chicks try to get your attention in the gym and how the hell you guys handle it.

why ignore them? You should feel lucky that there are actually hot girls in your gym. At mine, the weight room is on the top floor so only sometimes will I see a hot girl up there. Most of them are on the cardio floor

When I go to the gym I mind my own business, listen to my ipod and stay in a zone that I like to stay in the whole time I'm in the gym. My gym IS full of hot chicks but I 99% of the time I ignore them. Now that I'm in week 4 of a Test and deca cycle It's getting harder for me not to look at the hot girls.

The last 3 or 4 times I went to the gym I noticed this hot blonde who always walks right in front of me no matter where I am in the gym. She will see me on the other side of the gym and walk all the way over to my side to get a drink of water and bend over with her ass facing me. Today was shoulders and she came right up next to me while I was doing front laterals. Then when I was doing seated dumbbell presses she came right in front and blocked my view in the mirror with her ass taking her sweet ass time getting her dumbbells.

I know I'm not the only one this happens to and i'd like to hear your tales of how hot chicks try to get your attention in the gym and how the hell you guys handle it.

Guess you are mr. superstud.:D I am in such a hurry at the gym that I don't even notice if they are hot or not.

Im not in the gym to pick up pussy. For all I care they can get off the equipment Im tryin to use.

I don't go to the gym to pick up pussy either however with an ample amount of test even if I dont try I feel like a fat person in a krispy kreme shop its just so hard not to look....

i have the same problem as you, im a superstud and all the girls come to the gym to see me workout (not to get a drink of water or use the equipment). im going to have to start bringing a buddy as a bodyguard to fend them all off :p:p

Guess you are mr. superstud.:D I am in such a hurry at the gym that I don't even notice if they are hot or not.

Makes two of us. Usually pull my hat down low put the ear phones on sweats and just get in and out. Train at military gyms mostly now and hate the atomosphere. Not many women right now though overseas. MM

Im not in the gym to pick up pussy. For all I care they can get off the equipment Im tryin to use.

Gotta love the dryness of this remark. Would be totally hilarious if you'd make a vid of you telling a hot girl who was showing interest "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I LOSE MY PUMP". Please do this for your promuscle bro's :D

There was a lady in the gym benching yesterday wearing a sports bra and what looked like panties, but I think they were shorts. She was thick but ripped... She did her outfit justice and was pretty damn strong on the bench for her size!

I am pretty dedicated in the gym too but damn, if you don't catch yourself peepin a little, maybe you need to up your dosage!;)

^^^^^^bump
how can anyone be on test and not notice any woman let alone a fine one is somewhat remarkable:D

PLEASE ...

Tell me what gym you belong to!!!:D:D:D

Most girls flash their mace bottle when I walk by. That gets my attention!

Tell me what gym you belong to!!!:D:D:D

x2

my gym is so void of serious lifters and any semblance of hott chicks that it can almost suck the motivation out of you.. actually, it's the town I live in.. I really need to move. :(

See I own a gym- in it 12 hours a day. Got all types- fatties hotties strippers cheerleaders etc. The ones that turn me on are the ones minding their business with headphones on focusing on task at hand. Sure we all glance but my favorite part is when I am done after a good workout walking outta door when my day is done. Nothing in tha gym I havent seen or done.

This thread is useless without pictures :D

This shit is pretty annoying. There are about 3 girls that do the same thing with me at my gym. They make it so obvious I think it is quite sad. They are hot but honestly when I am in the gym all I care about is lifting.

look at my earings, tattoos, and satanic T shirts and then stop looking . does this qualify ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131