over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do I say to my doctor to get a script for cabergoline or prami

ripped358

Banned
I think my dopamine levels are low what ahould I ask my physciatrist to get either one of these prescribed?
I already take cymbalta which is an ssnri which I'm given for anxiety depression and back pain
Lately I'm really depressed and the only thing I can think of us low dopamine levels, also have no energy or sex drive,even though I'm on afford amount of test and using an AI.
So what can I tell him to prescribe me either one of these meds instead of Wellbutrin which he was talking about.
I've used it in the past didn't do much
Any help is appreciated

Those are some powerful drugs with a lot sides. I would want blood work done before I took them. I would also want to know if there were more benign alternatives. I don't believe those drugs are written to make someone feel a little better. Don't.

"Can you get me a low dose caber prescription? A friend of mine had symptoms similar to mine and it's working fine for him".

Good luck. Unless you have a prolactinoma or restless leg syndrome he MOST LIKELY isn't going to write you a script for either of these. I would be surprised if he did.

Maybe tell your doc you can't stop moving your legs?

Your dopamine levels are low because you're on a shit ton of pain killers. Doc will not prescribe you caber for low dopamine levels.

Prami is easy! Just say you have RLS. Cheap with insurance, worked like a breeze for me.

Go in there and tell them you have all the symptoms of RLS.
Some docs will prescribe just about anything based on your symptoms with very little questions asked.
IME the pharm grade stuff is WAY better than the research grade.

Hows does pram feel compard to caber?

I def have low dopamine production.

My Dr gave me watson 200mg cyp and ofcourse I have a touch of gyno from other things and asked about getting something for the small lumps and he said heh it"ll go away. They really dont know what to do in these situations.
You can ask but I bet you get shot down.

I think my dopamine levels are low what ahould I ask my physciatrist to get either one of these prescribed?
I already take cymbalta which is an ssnri which I'm given for anxiety depression and back pain
Lately I'm really depressed and the only thing I can think of us low dopamine levels, also have no energy or sex drive,even though I'm on afford amount of test and using an AI.
So what can I tell him to prescribe me either one of these meds instead of Wellbutrin which he was talking about.
I've used it in the past didn't do much
Any help is appreciated

Best thing to do is get a endo to check your prolactin levels... this can increase from pain killers, lack of sleep, and tons of other things.

if your prolactin is high, the next step is the endo will want to get a MRI of your head to check out if its a prolactin enduced tumor....if so, he will then prescribe cabergoline to help reduce the size of the tumor. Cabergoline is generally taken 2x per week, and increased at .25mg per dose until desired levels are reached. NOT TO EXCEED 2mg per week, for about 6 months.

"Can you get me a low dose caber prescription? A friend of mine had symptoms similar to mine and it's working fine for him".

:yeahthat:

tell him you've tried wellbutrin before with no luck and be frank saying you researched to the lack of sex drive tied to the ssri and the whole drop of dopamine/raise in prolactin so want to see if the caber/prami may be an alternative to aiding in the sex drive issue... if you are already getting meds from a psych, he is familiar with those drug mechanisms so no reason beating around bush and no reason he shouldnt consider your point of view if you tell him used something before with no luck... when it comes to psych meds its by and large going to be a crap shoot for each individual.. can always say you have friends with similar issues who've tried same option and is a success to fuel your willingness to try and strengthen your argument ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity