over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Do/What Would You Do

D-NUTZ

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
What's up fellas, just polling around and wanting to hearing people's philosophies on what they do post prep/cut. Definitely an interesting and curious topic to me as it seems that there are so many ways to skin the cat. SO MANY intelligent people on here and with contest season underway, I figure this could be a fun thread where someone might be able to take something away from it.

These are three of the methods I've come up with/seen people do. If you have your own or another philosophy, please share away!

1) Cruise (or come off if that's what you do), doing your best to stay lean and keeping your body "primed" for a growth phase after healing up a bit and letting your body/receptors rest.

2) Short blast for 4-6 weeks trying to rebound. Then coming off/cruising after taking advantage of that rebound.

3) Just going straight into a growth phase because you love killing your body with exogenous drugs and hormones.

I personally really like that first idea, letting your body heal up and rest the receptors while not binging/blowing up with fat and water. I feel that the body is so primed for nutrients after a hard prep/cut, you could still get a mini-rebound effect even with dropping to a TRT dose and maybe some gh/peptides just by resting up, cutting back some cardio, and slowly adding in clean food.

The second idea sounds good on paper, but I look at it like this: You could blast those 4-6 weeks, soak up all the food and drugs and look awesome....but then when you end it and cruise/come off, you put on the rebound so fast and didn't really "hold the weight", that it won't stick well and you'd lose a lot of it when you drop the hormones....making it not much more different than the first philosophy except you pushed drugs even longer past your prep.

The third idea just doesn't sound smart to me, but I know some people don't prep on much PEDs and could potentially get away with it.

I prefer option 1. Not only does my body need a break, but mentally I need to decompress. After not spending as much time with family during prep, I try to "make it up," to my wife. I take about 2-3 weeks off from the gym, but I still keep my food in check to not get fat.

Are we talking a cut or are we talking prep? Bc the scenarios would be much different in my eyes and I attack differently.

Are we talking a cut or are we talking prep? Bc the scenarios would be much different in my eyes and I attack differently.

For the sake of conversation, let's say prep (or cut treated like a prep for noncompetitors)

I'll be finishing up my prep in 8 weeks so this topic interests me greatly. My previous competition I did not take time off of the gym- hormones yes. This time I am intending to hop off all but a trt dose of test, and am even going to attempt to let caffeine/pre workout supplements clear my system for a few weeks before I get back after it.

I'll likely train after a week off- but slowly. Last time i also did not use any scientific method of adding in calories- I just uniformly added X amount of carbs- this time I'll be using John Meadows guide about adjusting calorie levels. I am wanting to seriously put on some beef this next off season.

I'm estimating that this last 2.5 year "off season" I likely only put on a few pounds of quality mass which is very discouraging- but - I haven't hiy any big cycles per se. After 10 years of this I've come to the sad conclusion I will never gain muscle at the rate id like. But damnit- this next off season has to be better.

For the sake of conversation, let's say prep (or cut treated like a prep for noncompetitors)

Does this non competitor need to add more size post diet? Bc if this non competitor's goal is to add a significant amount of muscle tissue after the diet then I would diet him down to extremely low bodyfat levels on TRT levels of testosterone and then after go into a aggressive PED protocol. That is if the long term goal is to get bigger and at a good rate. He would just need to leave his ego at the door for the end goal. Bc you can diet down and look very good on TRT and then it would leave you in a VERY good spot post diet to add lots of tissue. Seeing AAS work better with higher calories to build muscle...and unless your a freak it's hard to build muscle in a deficit.

If the end goal is to look good for the beach then I would use higher anabolics during the diet then depending on compounds used during the cut and duration of those being used would detrrmine what I did immediately post beach vacation...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131