over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do ya think about my shitloading?

superman21

Registered
Ok i have read up alot and got many ideas here and there from many people on the boards and i came up with this, which i think will suit me best. I got a couple tips from skips threads, Feauture(sorry i dont remember your exact screename), and a couple other people. let me know if anything needs to desperately be changed. I dont work out legs or do cardio the week out. So here it is.

Shitloading
Monday- -Carb Deplete (only 25 grams carbs from oatmeal in the morning)
-Train to deplete glycogen stores (do not get sore!, 3-4 sets per muscle group)
-H20 = 2 gallons

Tuesday- -Carb Deplete (only 25 grams carbs from oatmeal in the morning)
-Train to deplete glycogen stores
-H20 = 2 gallons
Wednesday- -Carb deplete (no carbs)
-Last training day (get a good pump)
-H20 = 3 gallons
Thursday- -Carb deplete ( add in dietary fats if feeling too lethargic, flat, and to somewhat stabilize weight)
-Cut Sodium
-H20 = 3 gallons distilled water
Friday- -Carb deplete
-H20 = 2 gallons distilled water
-Cut out H20 at 6:00
-Take 1 diazide at 7:00
-Judging on dryness, start shitload at 9-10 pm
Saturday- -Continue shitload, not as heavy IF you are prone to bloated gut.
-Take in 6-8oz of water if feeling flat at breakfast, then monitor condition every 30 minutes.
-Before going on stage, add another 4 oz H20 if needed to fill out.
-Take 1/2 to 1 diazide if needed.
-Synthelator 1 ½- 2 hours before prejudging.
- ½ tbsp salt with some grape juice 30 minutes before getting on stage.

Foods to stay away from
-Meat is not necessary during shitload and can bloat stomach
-Dairy, I know there are a bunch of guys that use dairy though, what are your thoughts?

Foods to eat
HaHa pretty much everything, just nothing watery.

no dairy...

i would suggest cleansing your colon with some psyllium husk 2 weeks out from your show, this will ensure you digestive tract is working smoothly and you stomach stays small... also helps your food process faster and more effective...

Make sure you do a trial run or two so you get the timing down right.

Theatdepletion might make you too depleted, maybe taper them down by 25g from 100g a day from Sunday to Friday down to 25g. You need to be depleted by not over depleted.

With the synthelator you wont need the grape juice + salt, its gross anyways.

Meat is fine, I like a good steak the night before. But dairy is usually a no no as it can cause stomach issues.

Ok i have read up alot and got many ideas here and there from many people on the boards and i came up with this, which i think will suit me best. I got a couple tips from skips threads, Feauture(sorry i dont remember your exact screename), and a couple other people. let me know if anything needs to desperately be changed. I dont work out legs or do cardio the week out. So here it is.

Shitloading
Monday- -Carb Deplete (only 25 grams carbs from oatmeal in the morning)
-Train to deplete glycogen stores (do not get sore!, 3-4 sets per muscle group)
-H20 = 2 gallons

Tuesday- -Carb Deplete (only 25 grams carbs from oatmeal in the morning)
-Train to deplete glycogen stores
-H20 = 2 gallons
Wednesday- -Carb deplete (no carbs)
-Last training day (get a good pump)
-H20 = 3 gallons
Thursday- -Carb deplete ( add in dietary fats if feeling too lethargic, flat, and to somewhat stabilize weight)
-Cut Sodium
-H20 = 3 gallons distilled water
Friday- -Carb deplete
-H20 = 2 gallons distilled water
-Cut out H20 at 6:00
-Take 1 diazide at 7:00
-Judging on dryness, start shitload at 9-10 pm
Saturday- -Continue shitload, not as heavy IF you are prone to bloated gut.
-Take in 6-8oz of water if feeling flat at breakfast, then monitor condition every 30 minutes.
-Before going on stage, add another 4 oz H20 if needed to fill out.
-Take 1/2 to 1 diazide if needed.
-Synthelator 1 ½- 2 hours before prejudging.
- ½ tbsp salt with some grape juice 30 minutes before getting on stage.

Foods to stay away from
-Meat is not necessary during shitload and can bloat stomach
-Dairy, I know there are a bunch of guys that use dairy though, what are your thoughts?

Foods to eat
HaHa pretty much everything, just nothing watery.

yeah , you wanna run a trial and error before using it for your show . this is an older protocol and things have changed . i am sure skip does things totally different now . there is no cookie cutter shitload plan .one thing is for sure >>>> you have to be LEAN and water has to be CONTROLLED .

wake

yea i ran a trial and error a couple weeks back and i didnt even mess with cutting my water or was i carb depleted.
Basically around 9 or 10pm on a saturday i started shitloading on anything and everything. My muscles became very hard and pretty full, however like i said i didnt restrict my water any nor was i carb depleted. I was able to keep a pretty hard physique the whole day sunday as well. Yea i was a little watery(kept drinking my 2 gallons of water a day).

So i came up with this plan based on that. basically i know i will be able to fill in the carbs i need. i just restrict my water this time, and add when necessary. The worst that could happen is i come in hard, dry, and flat. but ive been reading so much on this shitloading that i have a real good idea of when to add water and when to back off, etc.

Hey superman it looks like you did all your homework. I see from what you
wrote about the last week prep is generally all the information you will find on these sites. Everybody is talking about this new skiploading that seems to be a top kept secret (out of repect for Skip). Which is cool that Skip needs to make his money as a prep guy and has loyal clients.

I have did my homework to and put together a last week prep with all the information I gathered as well. The only thing I would be careful about is cutting the water to soon. I can not comment presently about my ideas and what I have put together until I actually give it a run myself.

But just a thought (please take it with a grain of salt). Keep the water up on Friday to make sure all the carbs move into the muscle. I myself have made the mistake of cutting water out way to early and came in flat and holding water. I think you can deplete water within 6 to 10 hours depending on your diuretic usage. Just my thoughts. I am going to carb up Friday night with water and use some diuretics at bed to pull the water out as I sleep. No carbs through the night, maybe some extra protein to give more of a diuretic effect. Then early in the morning I will shitloard in a water depleted state, but I will have some glycogen in my muscles from the earlier carb up. So this I feel might help with keeping you fuller and still present the effects of shitload by pulling all the subaqu water into the muscles. My show is a ways a way but I will post my results. But this is just my theory, might help might not, just wanted to post my 2 cents..

Last time i tried this, I had to miss my show cause i was so bloated, and had extreme stomach discomfort. So definitely have a trial run, before you attempt it.

About foods i heard some people suggesting coconut oil - its mainly saturated fat, so i think it would fit the bill nicely.

Ok.....I posted a thread about this method a year ago. It was a pretty detailed thread. I know everyone is different, but I found that I had the best effects with keeping water very high until LATE friday night to perhaps Saturday at 1 am!!! Popped my 1/2 diazide an hour before water cut-off and took a 1/4 or 1/2 as need be before the PJ. Didnt shitload until water had been cutoff for around 3-4 hours. Cut water off at 12 am (I believe?) Started shitloading around 330-4 am. Than again at 7 am. PJ was at 10 am or 11? I kept it small at that point for prevention of distention. THAT SHIT WORKED! I dont remember the meticulous details at the top of my foggy, pre-contest head right now, but that is the general laymans protocol I used. After PJ, re-introduced some fluids 8-12 oz and than an hour or so later had the typical "after PJ meal" of a bacon dbl cheese burger with curly fries and then took a nap. THis prep, I will probably do something very similar, but I have 10-15 lbs of muscle tissue more to fill out this time!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws