over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you bros think, New Cycle

skinny D

Registered
Hey bro this will be my 4th cycle.20yrs, 6'1", 195lbs, about 12%bf.

1-4wks 50mg-100mg anadrol ED
1-6wks 500mg Test ena EW
1-6wks 400mg Tren ena EW
1-6wks .5mg adex EOD
1-6wks 25mg nolva EOD
6wk 500iu hcg ED for 5D

6-9wks 250mg Test Cyp/Ena EW
6-9wks 25mg nolva ED
6-9wks 50mg clomid ED

9-15wks 100mg Test prop EOD
9-15wks 100mg Tren ace EOD
11-15wks 50mg winny tabs ED
9-15wks 100mcg Clen/ 1mg Ketotifen 2day on 2d off
9-15wks 25-50mcg T3 2day on 2d off
9-15wks .5mg dex
15wk 500iu hcg ED for 5day

15-17wks 50mg clomid ED
15-17wks 50mg nolva ED

What do you bros think? Thanks

Looks to me like you are trying to combine a bulking and cutting cycle back to back. This is nothing new and you are on the right track but here is what needs to be done. The biggest thing that pops out at me is the tren usage. You are using it for both bulking and cutting. Now you can do this as tren is a universal compound and works well for both applications but in this instance where you are only going for 16 weeks the tren use throughout your cycle is over doing it. You are going to place to much stress on you liver and kidneys with that much tren use especially when you combine it with anadrol in the beginning. If your cycle were longer say 24-32 weeks long and youhad more off time between your tren use in the beginning and your tren use during your cutting cycle I would say fine go ahead no problems, but here because you have designated such a short peroid of time, it really is only a good idea to use tren in the cutting cycle where it does a much better job saving muscle, strength, and giving you a harderm denser look.

I would suggest running EQ at 400mgs in the beginning of your cycle instead of the tren. You get a quality anabolic which would build muscle and it can carry over into your cutting cycle as EQ is an excellent muscle sparring drug. Some call it a poor mans primo. You can do what you wish. Overall your cycle looks very good. I think it needs to be longer in the bulking stage but that is just my opinon. I would heavily suggest though that you save the tren for the cutting phase of your cycle and add EQ. Just my 2cc's.

Maverick

tren enanthate :)

SkinnyD long time no see my man.
I know that tren enanthate wasnt cheap, let me know how that works out for ya.

Now about the anadrol... Ive tried everykind under the sun and the shit just doesnt do it for me. Ive given it chance after chance and Ill
never use it again. If it were me Id replace it with Dbol.

also the nolva, adex and clomid ed or even eod seems like an awfull lot.
Thats probly more then Ive used in every cycle put together.
I like the hcg thru-out though.

i think ure right on track buddy
i do not think toxicity is an issue either, even 100mg drol ed isnt too bad, and the tren really doesnt stress u that bad, this is personally speaking as blood work was done thruout a cycle mind u.
i was on more tren and way more orals and my values were fine, id say throw in abt 5g cranberry extract and some synthergine and ure cycle is bangin bro, id also drop the mid clomid cycle, its a good idea but with u dropping the tren u will most likely get a lil emotional, and the clomid will further enhance that effect, so id bank the clomid for the end and run it longer.
frk

Thanks bros. this is just a rough idea, i'll be doing some tweaking on it.

Maverick: Not realy trying to bulk/cut. Just trying to maintain more over all lean muscle. I'm thinking about giveing EQ a go.

FRKNHUGE: Tren realy doesn't make me emotional, clomid nether.

rAJJIN:Whats been happening bro? The tren e is some pricie shit. I'm giveing the anadrol a 2nd chance, Didn't really do shit the first time. I'll switch to dbol if the anadrol doesn't work. The nolva & adex is like that becuz i just got over some bad gyno, I don't want it back.

Thanks

lol

I can understand that :)
best of luck brother.

Dont forget to drop back in rippedmass sometime.
BiG A Has some things in line for it and it should be back in action
before you know it. peace!

skinny D said:
1-6wks .5mg adex EOD
1-6wks 25mg nolva EOD

6-9wks 250mg Test Cyp/Ena EW
6-9wks 25mg nolva ED
6-9wks 50mg clomid ED

9-15wks 100mcg Clen/ 1mg Ketotifen 2day on 2d off
9-15wks 25-50mcg T3 2day on 2d off
Just some feedback:

I assume you'll be alternating the anastrozole and nolva on different days. I'm thinking about trying this when I cycle next as I "think" it shouldn't affect your lipid profile. I'm gonna test for it - you may consider it also.

It seems like you're doing a 4-week "Cruise" in the middle. If this is what your doing, it would seem to be more effective if you used prop or TNE instead of enanthate and acetate instead or tren enanth. If this were the case I'd shorten this to 3 weeks and do the clomid same as your ramp for PCT.

You also may want to consider throwing in HCG as youv'e outlined in the middle of the first and last parts, or something to that effect.

The old clen theory (back in the Duchaine days) was 2d on 2d off. What I thought was recent theory was 2 wk on 2wk off. I recently got info from a private board that stated you don't need to cycle it at all (without ketotifen). In fact a study showed that it's anti-catabolic effects didn't really kick in until after 6 weeks of being on it!

Not sure why the low-dose T3 is 2d on and 2d off.

Last edited:
the way ur running ur clen and t3 is odd to me, and doenst take into account how they work.

id also come off with a-dex

xcelbeyond said:
Just some feedback:

I assume you'll be alternating the anastrozole and nolva on different days. I'm thinking about trying this when I cycle next as I "think" it shouldn't affect your lipid profile. I'm gonna test for it - you may consider it also.

It seems like you're doing a 4-week "Cruise" in the middle. If this is what your doing, it would seem to be more effective if you used prop or TNE instead of enanthate and acetate instead or tren enanth. If this were the case I'd shorten this to 3 weeks and do the clomid same as your ramp for PCT.

You also may want to consider throwing in HCG as youv'e outlined in the middle of the first and last parts, or something to that effect.

The old clen theory (back in the Duchaine days) was 2d on 2d off. What I thought was recent theory was 2 wk on 2wk off. I recently got info from a private board that stated you don't need to cycle it at all (without ketotifen). In fact a study showed that it's anti-catabolic effects didn't really kick in until after 6 weeks of being on it!

Not sure why the low-dose T3 is 2d on and 2d off.

Thanks xcel,
I'm going to alternate the adex and nolva, I think it will work better than runnig one or the other strait through. I dont have the $ to get blood work done, LMK your results.

Yes i'm trying a "cruse". I want to try DC's style. So i should shortin it to 3wks and use Test prop @ 100mg eod? Then go back on?

So i should just run the clen strait through with out ketotifen?

Thanks

Mr_Magoo said:
the way ur running ur clen and t3 is odd to me, and doenst take into account how they work.

id also come off with a-dex

How should i do it? I tried a 3wk pyrimid, ramping up to 125mcg a day max. Didn't seem to do nothing but make loss muscle
I have it like i do to keep my metablisom(sp.) up and not burn to much muscle

What do you mean "come off with adex". you mean use it in pct?

Thanks

skinny D said:
Yes i'm trying a "cruse". I want to try DC's style. So i should shortin it to 3wks and use Test prop @ 100mg eod? Then go back on?

So i should just run the clen strait through with out ketotifen?
I believe the idea is to hit your system "quick" in those first 6 weeks.
Use Test Prop or TNE instead of Test Enanthate - this will clear your system quickly at the end of 6 weeks.
Use Tren Acetate instead of Tren Enan - for same reasons stated above.
Test Cyp or Enanthate is OK fro Cruise, I believe this what DC used to recommend.

Yea, from the info I read about - 6 weeks without keto works well. There was nobody on this board that challenged this info and believe me, if it was bogus info, I/they would've heard about it :)

Thanks xcel. I'll use short esters when i'm ON and long esters when i'm on cruse.

I'll run the clen the whole time.

Thanks

skinny D said:
I'll run the clen the whole time.
Let us know how this goes.

I don't that I could tolerate being on clen too long at one time :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws