over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you carry

Im CCW in CA as well. Yes you heard that right, there are conservative counties that allow CCW here in CA. Once you have it you can carry state wide.
You can have 3 guns listed on your license. I usually carry a G26 or when doing outdoor activities a Sig P238. I Also have an HK VP9, but due to its size its not as convenient to carry, specially since it warm here most of the year.

I hear it is much tougher to get a CCW in California. Are there a lot more hoops you have to jump through there, and a lot more fees to pay? Just curious. I live in the Midwest where it is easy but don't have one yet. I'm thinking about it. I have a buddy that is a certified instructor so I guess I could have him instruct me. Seems like here you just take the classes and that is about it.

Is it right that in California you have to demonstrate some kind of reason that you "need" to carry a gun? Like they wont approve it unless you have what they see as a real genuine need for one?

I used to carry an American Arms .22 Magnum revolver in my pocket. Only a little over 2” long and held 5 .22 Magnum rounds. I ended up giving it to my dad for Christmas.

Attachments

• 85462017-8E73-4375-A648-0F0821293ED7.jpeg
    85462017-8E73-4375-A648-0F0821293ED7.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 136
I used to carry an American Arms .22 Magnum revolver in my pocket. Only a little over 2” long and held 5 .22 Magnum rounds. I ended up giving it to my dad for Christmas.

Nice in an emergency I bet. How many rounds does that hold? Looks to be less than 6. Nice and small though. That appeals to me because I am worried carrying my glock 17 would be uncomfortable. Probably need to get something smaller?

Nice in an emergency I bet. How many rounds does that hold? Looks to be less than 6. Nice and small though. That appeals to me because I am worried carrying my glock 17 would be uncomfortable. Probably need to get something smaller?

It holds 5 rounds. The only thing i didn’t care for is it’s a 5 pound trigger pull which is actually difficult on such a tiny gun. The trigger is the little button. They have belt buckles where the gun is in the buckle itself and it looks just like a belt buckle. So freaking cool!!!

Attachments

• 512F466A-270A-4D15-8573-2D8C6CA00725.jpeg
    512F466A-270A-4D15-8573-2D8C6CA00725.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 135
I carry either a Kimber .45 Ultra Carry or a SW 2.0 40 cal sub compact, I have my CCW from the state of Utah which is good in 32 states, but the one I live in so I had to also get it for the state I reside. My favorite handgun to shoot is either my Kimber Stainless II or HK VP9.

Cali gun laws are getting crazy. It's not even liberal laws anymore, it's becoming extremist liberal laws.

Communist more like!! Hitler would be proud:D:banghead:

I keep one of those in my garter under my dress

I keep one of those in my garter under my dress

Be careful while doing the adductor machine. Don’t want to accidentally blow off a testicle, i.e., accidental discharge. Not to be confused with vaginal discharge.

That Sig Nightmare is BEAUTIFUL.

I conceal carry a Sig 2022 40 cal every day.
P1190208-900x601.jpg

Me - S&W Shield 2.0

Wife - S&W 9mm Shield.

Quite a few more between us....but my brother is the one in the family that goes crazy over firearms.

That would be his "vice"!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

One day your knee will hit that safety and you’ll have an accidental firing.

Former Marine infantry, 0311 and sheriff deputy, I strongly advise you to rethink your carry.

A double action pull won’t set you back that much.

Thats ridiculous. How will his knee depress the grip safety and pull the trigger. I think its silly to keep a gun in plain sight in a vehicle and a place where it can get knocked around but the gun won't go off without it being gripped and the trigger pulled.

Last edited:
Nah. Anybody that hunts knows even one bullet out of a high powered rifle isn't enough to stop something dead in its tracks sometimes. That's why you always shoot until you are empty. If you get even half a dozen center mass that's probably it with any gun.

My deer would disagree

Nah. Anybody that hunts knows even one bullet out of a high powered rifle isn't enough to stop something dead in its tracks sometimes. That's why you always shoot until you are empty. If you get even half a dozen center mass that's probably it with any gun.

This is crazy talk, I use a Browing A-blot Medallion .270 with Nosler ballistic tips 170 gr for hunting deer 1 shot and its down. Why would you want to pump it full of lead, ruin all the meat! I can hit a deer running full tilt through the woods and it will slide on its face and roll with one shot! You can watch the fur fly after a hit, no reason to keep shooting, unless I know I didn't hit it

Last edited:
This is crazy talk, I use a Browing A-blot Medallion .270 with Nosler ballistic tips 170 gr for hunting deer 1 shot and its down. Why would you want to pump it full of lead, ruin all the meat! I can hit a deer running full tilt through the woods and it will slide on its face and roll with one shot! You can watch the fur fly after a hit, no reason to keep shooting, unless I know I didn't hit it

One shot out of my cheapo Walmart muzzleloader knocks them over like a bowling pin. I have a pic from last season but I can't upload it for whatever reason.

if EVERYONE carried (who legally can carry)the world would be a much safer place..

Unfortunately truly evil people ONLY understand violence and ONLY the threat of violence can keep them in check. It’s very naive to think that “controlling” the ability of law abiding people can have anything other than a negative impact on safety.!

Of course - if everyone practiced self discipline and meditated daily - there would be no need for weapons. I guess the best one can do is practice these disciplines while also remaining vigilantly prepared to counter violence.

Last edited:
When can you legally shoot?

I would really like to open an intelligent discussion on when you can legally shoot vs when you think you can legally shoot but would end up in jail. I present the following scenario for the purpose of discussion. You are the victim of a road rage incident in which you both end up pulled over on the side of the road. The other driver approaches your car holding a lug wrench in his hand and proceeds to smash your windshield while you are sitting in your car. At this point can you legally shoot or do you produce your weapon and warn him to back off. My opinion is that if you shoot you could possibly end up in jail because even though he appeared to want to harm you he may have stopped at just breaking your windshield even though you weren't sure. At what point do you assume you are in danger of great physical harm and kill another human being? I think the right choice would be to warn him to back off. What do you think? How do you handle this or similar situations when you are armed? There is a great responsibility to carrying a firearm and knowing when and how you can use it.

Hopefully he meant shooting in self defense and not hunting.. :D.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity