over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for fun?

Just to name a few -

I'm in to frame up builds of classic and current GM muscle and pony cars. I'm currently working on and just about finished with my CTS V coupe.

I'm into drag racing and tracking said car(s).

I'm a life long chess player.

I'm a life long billiards player.

I'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner and competitor of 9 years. :love:

I'm a boxing (25 years) and Muay Thai (7 years) practitioner.

I'm an very active vacationer/traveler. Travel is something my fiancé and I hold dear. :)

I'm an avid skydiver.

I'm madly in love with my wife to be and sole woman of nearly 23 years. We've been together since we were 13/14 years old. Without shame, my sex life is a huge part of my life. Seriously. :D

I (we) are very into home design/décor. We are constantly redecorating inside and out or helping friends and family. Good to know our taste is appreciated. ;)

I'm a philosophy nerd and avid reader of nonfiction.

We are foodies. Is that the pretentious term? We will eat and try almost anything once!
I want your life.

Just to name a few -

I'm in to frame up builds of classic and current GM muscle and pony cars. I'm currently working on and just about finished with my CTS V coupe.

I'm into drag racing and tracking said car(s).

I'm a life long chess player.

I'm a life long billiards player.

I'm a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner and competitor of 9 years. :love:

I'm a boxing (25 years) and Muay Thai (7 years) practitioner.

I'm an very active vacationer/traveler. Travel is something my fiancé and I hold dear. :)

I'm an avid skydiver.

I'm madly in love with my wife to be and sole woman of nearly 23 years. We've been together since we were 13/14 years old. Without shame, my sex life is a huge part of my life. Seriously. :D

I (we) are very into home design/décor. We are constantly redecorating inside and out or helping friends and family. Good to know our taste is appreciated. ;)

I'm a philosophy nerd and avid reader of nonfiction.

We are foodies. Is that the pretentious term? We will eat and try almost anything once!

Wow, you stay busy!

working out
playing cornhole
football
fishing
shooting guns
riding in the mountains
riding quads
hanging with friends (moderate drinking) yeah right!
grilling out

many other things im sure im forgetting

What set up you got? I've got a 300 weatherby threat response rifle with a 4-14?leupold and get pretty good groups @ 300. Was toying with idea of buying a 338 lapua but would have to drive either an hr to shoot @ 500 yds or 3 hrs to my farm and can shoot about 8-1000 when the crops are down.

No I am not in the military and I am not a "sniper" of any kind.
I shoot Long Range/Tactical precision matches all over the U.S. This year I am shooting a 6x47 Lapua as my primary match rifle. My backup rifle is a 6XC. Both of these are just 6mm variants. My scope of choice is a 5-25x56 Schmidt & Bender PMII. I run a Surgeon 591 action with Bartlein barrels. My buddy has a machine shop and we chamber all our rifles ourselves.

All of our targets are shot from 100 to 1,500 yards away and all are done under time limits. Most are shot from unnatural or awkward positions. It's challenging, but very fun. I have my own 1,200 yard range at my house. I could not imagine having to go to a public range. I could not deal with those people.

Here are a few pics.

**broken link removed**
BB0E115B-C029-4E90-9774-DD06EDAF8E5A.png

85E8E1CB-3C65-489C-8B9D-6E1D7E8E4AF5.png

5395003D-F6AB-4F97-A81C-7733CAD67F64.jpg

I shoot Long Range/Tactical precision matches all over the U.S. This year I am shooting a 6x47 Lapua as my primary match rifle. My backup rifle is a 6XC. Both of these are just 6mm variants. My scope of choice is a 5-25x56 Schmidt & Bender PMII. I run a Surgeon 591 action with Bartlein barrels. My buddy has a machine shop and we chamber all our rifles ourselves.

All of our targets are shot from 100 to 1,500 yards away and all are done under time limits. Most are shot from unnatural or awkward positions. It's challenging, but very fun. I have my own 1,200 yard range at my house. I could not imagine having to go to a public range. I could not deal with those people.

Here are a few pics.

**broken link removed**

That looks fun!

Here are a few pics.

**broken link removed**

Damn that is bad ass! You a hunter too? That is a sick 500 yd group.

I recently got a Amazon Fire TV and put the XBMC app on it.

Talk bout a movie lovers heaven.

I cant get enough of that shit. I thought I was a movie fanatic before but now its on a whole new dimension.

Beautiful interface with which you can scroll through movies in HD that are in the theater, on dvd, old as hell, ANYTHING you can think of. Every show thats ever been made, music, etc.

If you guys love momvies, you will never rent another movie again and me and my girl have cut our movie theater visits down to about 10% once I figured out to hack my Amazon tv and install the XBMC.

I originally put it on my Nexus 7 tablet but I couldnt stream it to my tv. With Amazon Fire TV it works like fucking magic and is fast as fuck!!!

For those who dont know what XBMC is go check out youtube and do a search or go to their website here. Its simply amazing and absolutely free.

It doesnt end once you add XBMC onto your device though, you have to get Istream and also MashUp to truly enjoy the experience. Check it out!!

Oh and if you decide to put it on your computer, laptop, tablet, phone, apple tv, amazon tv, or whatever the hell you choose, make sure to get the right one... Just search youtube for the instructions.

About | XBMC

Damn that is bad ass! You a hunter too? That is a sick 500 yd group.

Yes, I am a hunter as well. I have lots of pics of that too, but I don't want to catch any heat from animal lovers for posting pics of stuff I've shot. This past season I shot a nice white tail at 792 yards. I shot a coyote last month at 970 yards.

I've shot guns since I was a kid, but I got into the long range precision stuff back in 2008/2009 after my dad passed away. It was really hard on me losing him. I needed something I could get focused on and do by myself since he was gone. I learned on my own mostly and just shot at home alot. Then in 2010 I got into the competitive match shooting. It's so much fun.

I like to hike with my two dogs and I like to shoot. I'm just now getting involved with SASS (single action shooting society) also know as Cowboy Action Shooting.

Yes, I am a hunter as well. I have lots of pics of that too, but I don't want to catch any heat from animal lovers for posting pics of stuff I've shot. This past season I shot a nice white tail at 792 yards. I shot a coyote last month at 970 yards.

I've shot guns since I was a kid, but I got into the long range precision stuff back in 2008/2009 after my dad passed away. It was really hard on me losing him. I needed something I could get focused on and do by myself since he was gone. I learned on my own mostly and just shot at home alot. Then in 2010 I got into the competitive match shooting. It's so much fun.

You guys should start a hunters club. That's a common theme here. I used to shoot my glock 40' at the range , but that was long ago.

Badass man. I quit hunting with a rifle simply because it no longer presented much of a challenge or thrill. But I do believe shooting game at 600+ yards would be a great challenge.

So I picked up bow hunting in 2007 and haven't killed an animal other than birds with a gun since. I now do all my deer, turkey, and hog hunting with a bow.
Current bow:**broken link removed**

Bow I want:
**broken link removed**

Ghost,
Those look like really sweet bows. Im not sure what brand they are? My last bow was a Matthews Drenalin. I tried some 3D stuff as well, but just could not make time for both gun shooting and bow shooting. I think the last time I shot my bow was in 2010 when we went to C.O. on a elk/mule deer hunt.

Ghost,
Those look like really sweet bows. Im not sure what brand they are? My last bow was a Matthews Drenalin. I tried some 3D stuff as well, but just could not make time for both gun shooting and bow shooting. I think the last time I shot my bow was in 2010 when we went to C.O. on a elk/mule deer hunt.

Are Bows expensive?

Ghost,

It's a relatively new company out of Ga called Obsession Archery. I've shot every bow made the last 4 years and nothing compares to these. And those are factory camo options, which you can't get anywhere else!!

Badass man. I quit hunting with a rifle simply because it no longer presented much of a challenge or thrill. But I do believe shooting game at 600+ yards would be a great challenge.

So I picked up bow hunting in 2007 and haven't killed an animal other than birds with a gun since. I now do all my deer, turkey, and hog hunting with a bow.
Current bow:**broken link removed**

Bow I want:
**broken link removed**

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you already have that bow up in the top right hand side pic of the bow you have? Maybe just the color scene is the same and you want a better model?

Bows are so confusing to me. Like on your orange bow, wtf is that black thing sticking off of your bow?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you already have that bow up in the top right hand side pic of the bow you have? Maybe just the color scene is the same and you want a better model?

Bows are so confusing to me. Like on your orange bow, wtf is that black thing sticking off of your bow?

Good observation bud. The first bow that's mine, that pic was taken by the tuner I bought it from. He sent me that pic just so I'd know what the camo pattern looked like. We don't have a dealer for those bows in my area so I buy from a guy in Pa. When he sent that pic, I was like "hmmm, that patriot camo looks pretty damn sharp too". So I had him order me one and now I'm just waiting.

The "thing sticking out" is a stabilizer. It's designed to make the bow stay on target better when at full draw

Last edited:
[ QUOTE=AshopRep;1931586]Are Bows expensive?[/QUOTE]

A new bow not setup will run from $500 up to $1500 for a carbon riser. Mine fall in the $800 range. But after all accessories are added you can easily have $2k in one all set up

[ QUOTE=AshopRep;1931586]Are Bows expensive?

A new bow not setup will run from $500 up to $1500 for a carbon riser. Mine fall in the $800 range. But after all accessories are added you can easily have $2k in one all set up[/QUOTE]

It's crazy how expensive shit is, isn't it.... That red rifle in the pic above totally rigged out cost close to $8,000.....and I have 2 of them almost identical. Then you have to pay for reloading components to make the ammo for them.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws