over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for parasites?

ALLEX

Banned
Feeling tired, bloated, always hungry or never hungry?

You may have worms. What's your protocol?

I take a mebendazole pill once or twice a year.

I dunno how far one should take self medicating. My blanket statement. Often you can get a visual on parasites and then treat accordingly.

Last edited:
I dunno how far one should take self medicating. My blanket statement. Often you can get a visual on parasites and then treat accordingly.

Mebendazole is extremely well tolerated and virtually side free. Isn't it OTC in the US? I believe it is.

I know a few natural remedies for worms too, but you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Mebendazole is extremely well tolerated and virtually side free. Isn't it OTC in the US? I believe it is.

I know a few natural remedies for worms too, but you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

I have kids, and it is over the counter. I just get concerned when we have fairly significant health issues and then we treat it without seeing a doctor. And I would imagine anything that alters the PH of the gut would be tough on parasites. I do have 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. But I can see how I wouldn't know what you are talking about. Nice

Last edited:
I do have 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. But I can see how I wouldn't know what you are talking about. Nice

You took it wrong.

I didn't want to mention "milome", "erva Santa Maria" or "mastruço" because these are plants that are local to me...

Well by no means any offense, but everyone here self medicates with many prescription drugs which are FAR FAR worse and can have very adverse side effects in comparison to mebendazole. I have taken mebendazole in the past, you can buy it online, or at any farm or fleet store. There are also quite a few herbal products to rid the body of parasites.

Poop investigation. :headbang::headbang:

Right, I got that part. Was rather hoping for more info on what to look for. I assume these things don't look like your regular inchworm, that you're not going to find the entire worm intact, and that there might be other parasites to look for, as well.

Sent using Tapatalk

Divorce gets rid of em, can be a bit costly, but worth it.

Right, I got that part. Was rather hoping for more info on what to look for. I assume these things don't look like your regular inchworm, that you're not going to find the entire worm intact, and that there might be other parasites to look for, as well.

Well, eggs, waste material, deceased worms, parts of their bodies, etc...

Pretty tough to spot by the naked eye sometimes. Better send your stools for lab analysis.

Well, eggs, waste material, deceased worms, parts of their bodies, etc...

Pretty tough to spot by the naked eye sometimes. Better send your stools for lab analysis.

Yeah, that's what i was thinking. I don't think I'd recognize that stuff on my own. Thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk

Mebendazole is easy to use and tolerate. Ive used ivimectin stronger broder spectrum but trickier to use. I used it on my dogs plenty of times. Worming is a good idea if you eat a lot of susi or have a lot of pets, especially puppies.

Mebendazole is easy to use and tolerate. Ive used ivimectin stronger broader spectrum but trickier to use. I used it on my dogs plenty of times. Worming is a good idea if you eat a lot of susi or have a lot of pets, especially puppies.

I almost lost my ability to eat food and almost needed a jejunostemy bag and tube because I had such bad GI infections, starting with parasites.

Giarda
Roundorm
Fungal overgrowth
SIBO

I had it all. Usually one leads to the other since the microbiotic environment in the gut is disturbed by parasites, and antibiotics can potentiate fungal overgrowth. It's a tough treatment if you have a bad case.

The best thing is Albendazole. It's better than mebendazole. More systemic and broad spectrum. From experience, the 1 dose of either drug is bullshit. I took albendazole for 2 weeks straight, 1 week off, then 1 week on. Then waited about 4 weeks and did another 5 days of it. 400mg BID.

I expelled worm residue for the entire first week. So 1 dose wasn't going to do anything.

I recommend taking Oreganol with the albendazole, eliminating fructose, limiting or eliminating starch and most fiber. Eat mainly a meat based diet and for carbohydrate drink dextrose with your meals. It is absorbed quickly and high up in the GI so it's less likely to feed the bugs.

I recommend 100-150mg fluconazole while on the albendazole also. 2 weeks on MAX then rest since these drugs can tax the liver a little. If you have worms or other parasites, you probably also have some fungal overgrowth.

Take NAC - it helps both the liver and to break down the biofilms on these pathogens.

Get some VSL #3 and take 4 pills per day for 2 months straight starting right away, and then take 2 pills per day (morning, empty stomach) for as long as you feel it helps. Competitive inhibition through both the transient and populating effect of these probiotics is real. They made a huge difference for me. I couldn't take them until I cleared my SIBO though because they made it worse. If they make your issues worse, wait until you are on the diet mentioned above for several weeks, with the oreganol, and then add them in. Also take Florastor and see if you tolerate that as well from the beginning. If not, add it in after a few weeks on the diet and oreganol.

Take magnesium (glycinate is a good form) to keep peristalsis functioning normally so you can clear the dead stuff. Most of the time pathogens exist in groups, not in isolation. Enemas can help too but I never did them.

Beating serious GI infections from parasites or other pathogens is not easy, and many people never fully recover and live with candida overgrowth, sibo or other thigns that doctors write off as "idiopathic acid reflux" or "IBS" based on symptoms and poor diagnostics.

For lab tests, skip the quest/labcorp micro- analysis bullshit tests and go with metametrix labs DNA stool analysis.

I was horribly ill for an entire year and only the AAS I was on kept me from wasting away into nothing.

Last edited:
One of my kids did.

I wouldn't want to compete against him on "Are you smarter than a fifth grader"... I'd definitely lose!

Seriously, though, my comment was just about what I think I would (or wouldn't) be able to recognize, not what's generally possible by someone more observant.

Anyway, this whole topic kind of surprises me. I didn't think worms were very common in the adults in the developed world. Is that a misconception?

Thx

Sent using Tapatalk

I almost lost my ability to eat food and almost needed a jejunostemy bag and tube because I had such bad GI infections, starting with parasites.

Giarda

Roundorm

Fungal overgrowth

SIBO

I had it all. Usually one leads to the other since the microbiotic environment in the gut is disturbed by parasites, and antibiotics can potentiate fungal overgrowth. It's a tough treatment if you have a bad case.

The best thing is Albendazole. It's better than mebendazole. More systemic and broad spectrum. From experience, the 1 dose of either drug is bullshit. I took albendazole for 2 weeks straight, 1 week off, then 1 week on. Then waited about 4 weeks and did another 5 days of it. 400mg BID.

I expelled worm residue for the entire first week. So 1 dose wasn't going to do anything.

I recommend taking Oreganol with the albendazole, eliminating fructose, limiting or eliminating starch and most fiber. Eat mainly a meat based diet and for carbohydrate drink dextrose with your meals. It is absorbed quickly and high up in the GI so it's less likely to feed the bugs.

I recommend 100-150mg fluconazole while on the albendazole also. 2 weeks on MAX then rest since these drugs can tax the liver a little. If you have worms or other parasites, you probably also have some fungal overgrowth.

Take NAC - it helps both the liver and to break down the biofilms on these pathogens.

Get some VSL #3 and take 4 pills per day for 2 months straight starting right away, and then take 2 pills per day (morning, empty stomach) for as long as you feel it helps. Competitive inhibition through both the transient and populating effect of these probiotics is real. They made a huge difference for me. I couldn't take them until I cleared my SIBO though because they made it worse. If they make your issues worse, wait until you are on the diet mentioned above for several weeks, with the oreganol, and then add them in. Also take Florastor and see if you tolerate that as well from the beginning. If not, add it in after a few weeks on the diet and oreganol.

Take magnesium (glycinate is a good form) to keep peristalsis functioning normally so you can clear the dead stuff. Most of the time pathogens exist in groups, not in isolation. Enemas can help too but I never did them.

Beating serious GI infections from parasites or other pathogens is not easy, and many people never fully recover and live with candida overgrowth, sibo or other thigns that doctors write off as "idiopathic acid reflux" or "IBS" based on symptoms and poor diagnostics.

For lab tests, skip the quest/labcorp micro- analysis bullshit tests and go with metametrix labs DNA stool analysis.

I was horribly ill for an entire year and only the AAS I was on kept me from wasting away into nothing.

Wow, that sounds awful. How did you discover that it was parasites? Also, do you know how you first got them?

Hope you are feeling better now.

Sent using Tapatalk

Adonis, is all this available OTC? I have IBS and have been suffering from digestive issues for years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131