over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for parasites?

Adonis, can you help with some advice on how to treat candida or other bacterial overgrowth? My gastroenterologist told me I had issues with this and I have a prescription for it (I forget what it is off the top of my head - I am pretty sure flagyl) but when I take it it seems to rip me apart and it takes some time before I can eat a normal diet...

I would like to go about dealing with repeated bacterial overgrowths through more natural means and diet...

Thanks

Well by no means any offense, but everyone here self medicates with many prescription drugs which are FAR FAR worse and can have very adverse side effects in comparison to mebendazole. I have taken mebendazole in the past, you can buy it online, or at any farm or fleet store. There are also quite a few herbal products to rid the body of parasites.

No offense taken, and parasites are far from the best example of the potential danger of self medication. But my point is that the symptoms of a parasite might be similar to something far worse, and self treating may delay getting real help. Lots of posts on here requesting how to self-medicate more serious illnesses such as high blood pressure, kidney trouble, liver problems or suicidal idealization. With that said I self medicate all the freaking time. Don't be like me.

PS - In my medicine cabinet- sweet!

Attachments

• gff.jpg
    gff.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 381
Adonis, can you help with some advice on how to treat candida or other bacterial overgrowth? My gastroenterologist told me I had issues with this and I have a prescription for it (I forget what it is off the top of my head - I am pretty sure flagyl) but when I take it it seems to rip me apart and it takes some time before I can eat a normal diet...

I would like to go about dealing with repeated bacterial overgrowths through more natural means and diet...

Thanks

My 2 cents of guessing is that you were taking an antibiotic (maybe clindamycin, or an anti-fungal - oral fluconzale) and it killed off the good bacteria in your gut, leading to an overgrowth. Part duex of my guess is that you have diarrhea from clostridium difficile which is often treated with flagly.

My non guess is for you to take the prescribed drug. All of it, do not stop once your symptoms are better. I'm not a fan of homeopathy, only because my experience is that is way over used based on Bro-Science. But I know there are products that help to restore balance to the gut. But take your medicine too.

My 2 cents of guessing is that you were taking an antibiotic (maybe clindamycin, or an anti-fungal - oral fluconzale) and it killed off the good bacteria in your gut, leading to an overgrowth. Part duex of my guess is that you have diarrhea from clostridium difficile which is often treated with flagly.

Well I was actually mis-diagnosed... I was treated originally for a parasite but then it was found out I had repeated bouts of salmonella. So I was given anti-biotics to treat these. My course on these anti-biotics has long been over... I then had the diarrhea as you stated and was treated with flagyl. However, I have had numerous repeated bouts of diarrhea lasting 5-7 days per episode since this has been treated... I really just want normal function...

My non guess is for you to take the prescribed drug. All of it, do not stop once your symptoms are better. I'm not a fan of homeopathy, only because my experience is that is way over used based on Bro-Science. But I know there are products that help to restore balance to the gut. But take your medicine too.

As noted above, my course on the drugs has been over, so now it is trying to get things normal again.... My gastro did say that my intestinal lining was very sensitive (don't ask me how he knows this, but he took some biopsies) and that I have severe IBS-D. So.... that is where I stand. On a positive note, I have gotten better control over dealing with the flare ups and know that trying to eat a normal diet during that time is not going to work. Just a liquid diet and drinking BCAAs / EAAs is all that i can really stomach

Criolina:eek:

Speaking of worms, could anyone explain to me why US doctors are so unaware of this relatively simple problem?

Last time my niece got some, there were all kinds of crazy diagnostics with expensive prescription drugs and tests, when a simple stool screening would have spotted the problem.

Aren't blood, urine and stool tests medicine 101 everywhere in the world? You go from the most basic to the most complicated, don't you?

What are these parasites caused from. And how does one prevent it. What are symptoms. I know I can Google it but I'd like to hear from one who has had.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Parasites are natural to our species. Each one has it's cycle and characteristics. You mostly never know how you got it. Walking around, swimming in lakes and rivers, bad water, pets, etc... It just happens.

So..

we have to take that stuff and be dehydrated to get rid of them ? is there no other natural way, Goldenseal, garlic? anything else?

we have to take that stuff and be dehydrated to get rid of them ? is there no other natural way, Goldenseal, garlic? anything else?

The Diatomaceous Earth won't dehydrate you if you're drinking water like most people on here probably are (not sure if that question was for me). Coconut oil will help as well.

ok thanks

The Diatomaceous Earth won't dehydrate you if you're drinking water like most people on here probably are (not sure if that question was for me). Coconut oil will help as well.

but when i read that link you posted about it, it said thats HOW it got rid of them, im thinking maybe i should do this cause i havent been feeling great lately and have never done anything like this, and been bloated too,I just dont like the idea of being dehydrated for days. Here it is;
Diatomaceous earth is probably the best natural anti-parasitic medication. It is a natural pesticide that does not harm humans or pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. When used on ants, it usually takes approximately 20 minutes before they are all dead. One tablespoon of diatomaceous earth taken by an adult, once a day for seven days, is believed to be extremely effective for killing all parasites.

Last edited:
I had Giarda from some contaminated lettuce. Took mebendazole and Dr. Hulda Clark's Herbal Parasite Cleanse. I follow that up with enema and colonic to flush everything out.

oregano oil and colloidal silver may also help a little with this. Ive been battling a lot of digestive issues for the past year.

but when i read that link you posted about it, it said thats HOW it got rid of them, im thinking maybe i should do this cause i havent been feeling great lately and have never done anything like this, and been bloated too,I just dont like the idea of being dehydrated for days. Here it is;

Diatomaceous earth is probably the best natural anti-parasitic medication. It is a natural pesticide that does not harm humans or pets. It is believed to kill insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. When used on ants, it usually takes approximately 20 minutes before they are all dead. One tablespoon of diatomaceous earth taken by an adult, once a day for seven days, is believed to be extremely effective for killing all parasites.

You're correct about the mechanism through which it kills bugs being dehydration. The beauty of DE is that hardly any is actually absorbed by the human body. It's that reason I say it shouldn't dehydrate you. I haven't personally used it but my wife has and still does. She said she may have to drink a little extra water but she doesn't feel like it is dehydrating to the degree it seems like you're worried about. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131