over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for parasites?

Feeling tired, bloated, always hungry or never hungry?

You may have worms. What's your protocol?

I take a mebendazole pill once or twice a year.

Organic Apple cider vinegar or squeeze a lemon into a glass every day and drink it.

Works for candida as well, I think ACV is the best thing I've tried for gut health.

Feeling tired, bloated, always hungry or never hungry?

You may have worms. What's your protocol?

I take a mebendazole pill once or twice a year.

I contracted a parasite in Dominican Republic 1.5yrs ago and dr's just give metronidazole which helps short term. Parasite compromised my stomach lining and so tried everything with supps and diet(GAPS) etc. What has worked for helping gut is fresh papaya juice room temperature(all liquids room temperature or warm, no hot no cold) 1/4 cup multiple times per day, Drago Blood resin before bfast(from peru amazon), Turmeric spice sprinkle on all food. I wont go into more detail but this basic protocol has worked for my stomach very well--fix your stomach(most of your immune here) your body and mind will follow.

Also, I have family in Greece and my grandfather is a chiropractor has many connections all over europe called me about this topic many months ago.
Do a search on Sensitiv-Imago diagnostics testing as well as Deta-Elis Therapy.
No Active ingredients to take, no Drugs. Russian technology
Fighting parasites with DETA-AP - YouTube

He is using this machine right now and it's apparently for all aspects of health in the human body. He is almost 90yrs old and after a few months I will see how he is doing any if his diagnostics tests results improve I will be ordering this system after performing the diagnostics testing with a dr for myself

good luck to u

I'm in the Western Hemisphere and the first thing doctors do here is blood, urine and stools test, with subsequent deworming.

It is reasonable to assume we've co-evolved with these parasites, but that doesn't make them beneficial. They don't kill you right away, even in hyper-infectious states. They feed on you slowly and distrupt your body. Symptoms can not show at all, or seem unrelated. However, perdiodic de-worming is a very good idea. Vets do it with animals and pets. Just because we're human doesn't transcend the fact that we have mammalian bodies. Also, our environment is not as sterile as we think. Parasites and pathogenic bacteria are everywhere. Take 10 people off the street, 3-4 will have giardia in their guts for instance. Most docs I've seen have admitted to this. They may not have hyper-infections, but the bug is there and the immune system (gut flora) is keeping it in check as best as possible. If the gut gets way too out of whack, then hyper infections can get worse and it's a downward spiral.

Once cleared of bacterial overgrowth, yeast overgrowth and/or any worms or other parasites, It think diet and a consistent probiotics like VSL#3 or Natren probiotics along with non lactic acid bacteria like those found in prescript assist or primal defense will help prevent future infections. We cant expect not to be exposed to these things. Also, I won't drink tap water anymore.

I also don't consume fructose sugar other than that found in some berries here and there. It feeds these fuckers more than anything else. My experience with these issues would support that idea also.

^ Yes, I know...

I mentioned the hemisphere because apparently you're under the impression that Western doctors is the same thing as US doctors. Medicine varies tremendously in the Western Hemisphere.

^ Yes, I know...

I mentioned the hemisphere because apparently you're under the impression that Western doctors is the same thing as US doctors. Medicine varies tremendously in the Western Hemisphere.

good point. less of an impression, more of a misuse of words. By Western I did mean US. Commonly used term when talking about US doctors, so bad habit of word choice.

Grapefruit seed extract.

I got parasites while traveling southeast asia and that's the only think that got rid of them (even though I did about a month run of albendazole).

ever since that parasite BB video on youtube I've been paranoid:confused:

How accurate are the stool tests for ova/parasites?

My doc did blood and stool tests because I've been having stomach trouble. stool tests were negative for parasites, but he hasn't been able to find any other causes yet. Just wondering if there are parasites that don't show up on the stool tests or if the tests frequently give false negatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner