over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do for your FOREARMS?

Farmers walks, KB / BB complexes, and fat grip work! 5 tire flips with 20 swings a side 5 rounds as a finisher..

Doing wrist curls and wrist ext did nothing for me. I've followed just about every way of doing them. Hit them everyday for a month and nada. They didn't change until i started adding in a lot of pronated grip and hamm3r work. Grip stuff and grip force was great for a pump but not size change.

old school behind the back reverse curls really brings out the piano effect on the back of the forearms.
wrist curls with a full stretch at the bottom
hammer curls with all sorts of cable attachments
dumbell hammer curls

I do them all mate, instinctive style whatever I feel on the day, all down to the feel and what my forarms like doing .

I like to wrist curls with a barbell sitting on the end of a bench and rotating with using dumbbells for wrist curls.

clean and presses
heavy weighted carries
heavy deadlifts

i was going to say NOTHING because i dont focus on them but they are big and strong;however, i see a lot of replies for hammer curls. so i guess thats what i do too. ;)

All the methods work great,it just depends on the individual...I'm blessed that I'm a Mechanic,turning wrenches for 25 years my forearms get worked all day...Added bonus is you get a lot of muscle built up around your wrist also...

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

The only time I really trained them heavy w weight I developed severeeeee tendonitis in both elbows.... now I just do them as part of my warm up with very light weight like 5lbs to warm up my forearms so I prevent tendonitis ...

I think just holding major weight on deads, rows, pull ups/pull downs makes them bigger then wrist curls and all that...

Not enough

Fat gripz on just about every exercise.

Hi MG serious question how good they are on a scale of 1 to 10 ? is it really a game changer sort of thing ? I am going to have to buy my own my gym doesn't have them and they are like 35 pounds suppose they come from America so but expensive.

I will buy if you really really really recommend them .

also how quick they are to put on an take off as I switch in dumbbells a lot instinctively? Also I don't have massive hands (medium bone structure) so I was thinking what if I put them on and then the bar becomes so big I could barely get a strong grip to move some decent weight , like unable to full wrap my hands around it to feel nice and tight secure etc. I am sure u know what I mean by that.

Thanks mate.

Hi MG serious question how good they are on a scale of 1 to 10 ? is it really a game changer sort of thing ? I am going to have to buy my own my gym doesn't have them and they are like 35 pounds suppose they come from America so but expensive.

also how quick they are to put on an take off as I switch in dumbbells a lot instinctively? Also I don't have massive hands (medium bone structure) so I was thinking what if I put them on and then the bar becomes so big I could barely get a strong grip to move some decent weight , like unable to full wrap my hands around it to feel nice and tight secure etc. I am sure u know what I mean by that.

Thanks mate.

I have them and use them from time to time. They def help my forearm size and strength and are very ez to put on and take off. They actually helped some elbow tendinitis I had which was one of the reasons I got them. I do not use them for every movement. Very selectively.

Spank it. A lot.

Thanks mate.
Not MG, but I have used them for years. I bought a set after my training partner bought a pair just to make sure we never forgot them.

They are very easy to swap out between different bars and really change the dynamics of any exercise you use them with.

I have smaller hands then my training partner, so I have to focus more on keeping my grip tight. Even using these on straight bar curls gives a whole different feeling to the biceps, and hammer curls with them are crazy!

We alternate weeks using them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have them and use them from time to time. They def help my forearm size and strength and are very ez to put on and take off. They actually helped some elbow tendinitis I had which was one of the reasons I got them. I do not use them for every movement. Very selectively.

Great stuff thanks for your feedback mate. cheers

Not MG, but I have used them for years. I bought a set after my training partner bought a pair just to make sure we never forgot them.

They are very easy to swap out between different bars and really change the dynamics of any exercise you use them with.

I have smaller hands then my training partner, so I have to focus more on keeping my grip tight. Even using these on straight bar curls gives a whole different feeling to the biceps, and hammer curls with them are crazy!

We alternate weeks using them.

Your feedback is equally important matey ! Thank you so much. I think I should get a pair and give them a shot in jan. cheers

Just purchased a pair of fat gripz, excited to use them on my next arm workout! My forearms could use some mass. Do you guys use them for a lotta different exercises, or mainly just arms?

So for those that have used fatgripz and say they helped. What are your before and after measurements? What othe changes did u make? What's your wrist siZe? Other than saying my arms looked bigger or I got a good pump as none of those are tangible.

So for those that have used fatgripz and say they helped. What are your before and after measurements? What othe changes did u make? What's your wrist siZe? Other than saying my arms looked bigger or I got a good pump as none of those are tangible.

As far as size goes. I would have to check my training journal. I would guesstimate about 1/4 inch or so. Plus I am usually about 20lbs heavier in the winter than the summer.

One thing for certain is that I would always get forearm tendinitis if my programming wasn't on point. I.e. Lots of pulling and curling. I started using the fat grips and working a couple of months my grip strength improved and the tendinitis subsided. I actually stopped curling for a while and then slowly added it in. Now I am training back twice a week and hit biceps directly once a week and another time indirectly with no issues.

Never actually measured size differences although you can visually see my forearms are thicker.

Biggest gauge of progress for me was how much it improved my grip. That alone allows for more reps to be done in back and trap work as my grip would weaken when I know I had a good 2-3 reps left in me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner