over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you do out of the gym???

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i have found that now that i am single and not with my girl all the time, my life is a pretty boring one. being 22, i wish i had more excitement in my life...what kinds of things do you guys do outside of the gym for fun and to just get your mind off the routine of daily life? i am in college and can count the people i feel are my real freinds on one hand...i want to get out and meet people and have fun...what do you guys do?

hmmmm

Well.....living a healthy lifestyle can cramp your social life a bit IF you are too anal about stuff....as in drinking, partying etc...I personally like to party, I am lucky that my body can take a lot of abuse (drinking etc) and I can still look and feel pretty damn good. With that said I also enjoy the outdoors and it is not uncommon to see me lurking about in forests, taking walks by lakes or ponds, (with a female of course :D ) and I also like playing vids with my pals -- damn I miss you Steakhelmet! I LOVE sports so since I am now rehabbing my knee, I am finished playing for now, so I enjoy other sports, (softball tournaments, league)(baseball, bb, fighting) or going to FB games, going to movies is fun, or grabbing some guns and then smoking some targets at a range or outside, I also enjoy gardening a bit, and going to college keeps me busy as well....

One more thing to add.... IF YOU ARE SINGLE NOW then it is time to do some hunting....go on dates, have fun with the opposite sex, date several of them, just do not get too outta control and turn into a "He-Whore"... :eek:

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>------- well running a club and then training at the end of the day doesnt leave too much time, but when i do have time, i focus my time with my girl and my other passion: COMIC BOOKS!

I recently broke up with my GF of 2 1/2 years and sometimes I feel I am faced with the same dilemma.

One thing I have started doing again is spinning records, I used to have turntables and would spin for with friends fu**ing around or at get togethers, I was deep into the club scene for a long time so music just runs through my veins. So I guess what I am saying is identify your other interests other than bodybuilding and pursue a few you have time on your hands now to do so.

Like Ivan said it is open season to have fun with the opposite sex, just don't turn into a boy toy, I did that sh*t when I was younger juggling like four girls at one time thinking I was really cool and I realized I looked really stupid and to other people and I wasn't as cool as I thought, but catch me on the right day and my opinion changes from time to time. :)

i agree with ivan on this one. going out is a sociable thing to do, you meet a lot of people (girls) and usually for the most part have a pretty good time. i like going out with a buddy and hanging out, sometimes just bs'ing with eachother or if the scene is good working on some women.

basically it works like this. if you dont have a girl, you will spend the majority of you time finding or being around other girls.. haha.. or atleat thats with me. man what could us pathetic men do without women? honestly, dont they make you feel so good to be around them.. lol.. man im SAD!!! :D

youll be fine bro, its probably a good thing you realize there is more to life than lifting and BB. having a lot of free time from something like this really makes you think about a lot of things thats for sure. i have been there.

good luck man,

since I am now rehabbing my knee, I am finished playing for now,

What happened I just had knee surgery 2 months ago.

what kinds of things do you guys do outside of the gym for fun

Dance Clubs/Bars, but dont really drink. I like to dance though.
Martial Arts
Fishing
Target Shooting and hunting once in awhile
Softball if I have time I work also.

Softball games is a great social event to meet women if that what you want and you make alot of new friends. You dont have to great to play have the players on the team usually suck ass. They join to have a reason to party afterwards and drink. Drink if they win and drink if they loose.

Last edited:
Motorcycle.

Sport Riding more accurately.

Yamaha R1 2004 :cool:

I cant stop riding,its like the second best thing in the world with bodybuilding in first :D

MY MAN...i just went on a break from my childhood sweetheart of 5 YEARS! and had no idea what the freeekin do with my time other then working out.. so i hit a cycle hard and spend my other time....

working to make more money
ive increased my workout frequency and duration
started a cycle
i spend ALOT of time lookin for new girls and going on dates
i spend some time trying to get my girl back too
and lastly..READ! whatever you want but use this time to grow as a person and learn something about yourself, other people, everything...
i also would like to start going out to bars and what not but dumped most of my friends 5yrs ago for her ya know so.. i might have to go solo but hopefully wont go home that way...

hope this helps..but def visit a bookstore..alot of info out there..and focus on you!

cya
UWANAFIGHT2

I race jet skis on the IJSBA tour, so I am constantly at the lake practicing or at a race.

Mav

seems like the most common place to go out and meet people is at the bars or clubs...which i dont like to go to. looks like its time to take longer between sets in the gym to pass the time.LOL man i get SO BORED though!

thanks for eeryone's replies

work, workout, cook, eat, sleep then repeat mon thru fri. on the weekends i like to let loose a little hang out with my wife and drink a little, eat a little junk food and everynow and again i can get mailbox (from this board) to hang out with me. tank...

Where do I start.....Bodybuilding was never my main focus and I believe if you are into something that takes up all your time its not healthy. I like to travel quite a bit and Ive been playing poker since I was 21 (before everyone and there mom decided Hold'em was the "in" thing to do). I also like to go shooting which is something I like to do a couple times a month. Ive got a couple cars I like to work on too. Then there is the GF which takes up some time of course. I also like to get on E-Bay and hunt for rare Nike sneakers. I could go on and on. In other words if I could rank bodybuilding on my top 10 favorite things to do its at the bottom of the list. I like to have a life full of many hobbies....dont put all your eggs in one basket.

AWN2004 said:
....dont put all your eggs in one basket.
that about sums up what i have been feeling lately. i've noticed i have been pretty boring, but i was happy with it at the time, now i am looking for more excitement...too bad the ONLY thing to do here on weekends is go out to bars and house parties...

read books,mags,and whatever info i can to make my body better. I think its FUN!!! :)

Gothic and Fetish Night Clubs..raves.. anything that is loud, pounding, and makes me feel alive. Anything freaky really. Women at the clubs wearing almost nothing, expensive Corsets etc. *sigh* makes me soooo horny! luv you long time!

lol I know what you're saying "damn a Gothic Conservative...who knew?"

hehehehe

SS

Man Im F**k'n boring

work, workout and change poopy diapers......Seriously my little boy is my main focus in life and that takes up most of my time, but I dont mind a bit. Its hard to do alot with a little one.

Oh, and watch a shitload of football games!

STORM SHADOW said:
Gothic and Fetish Night Clubs..raves.. anything that is loud, pounding, and makes me feel alive. Anything freaky really. Women at the clubs wearing almost nothing, expensive Corsets etc. *sigh* makes me soooo horny! luv you long time!

lol I know what you're saying "damn a Gothic Conservative...who knew?"

hehehehe

SS

Man I thought being an obsessive bodybuilder made me out of the ordinary- but storm shadow thats some odd off time things to do, glad to see some different responses like these tho...I usually am boring too- I try to make some $ working, go to school full time , cook, eat,clean all the time and figure what can better my bodybuilding gains- I guess I am a fanatic about bodybuilding- I dont think Im gonna change anytime soon and I dont want to- but girls and good(junk) food do make me relax a little more- not a big party animal- big on being home and with my family

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131