over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do/take before you train?

I shower real good, then put on a little Calvin Klien Euphoria. I gel my hair a little, always making sure I have a lock falling down on my forehead. Then I lightly mist my skin with baby oil and stand in front of the mirror flexing a little to get a pump. I throw on a wifebeater and the tightest, shortest shorts I can wear and still get away with it. Then I put a dress sock down the front of my pants.... not a tube sock, that would look unrealistic. I go to the gym and find what machines are in front of the hottest chick on the treadmills and commence my routine, making sure to make lots of eye contact and suggestive moves hidden as absent minded scratching or rubbing.

To open up the airways in the lungs/respiratory system for better/deeper breathing

Mucinex is an expectorant not a bronchodilator, right? I think I'd be hawkin loogies my whole WO.

during workout (at the end):

• 100gr of dextrose
  • 40gr of whey hydrolistate
  • 5gr of creapure (german creatine FTW.)

I like to relax before I make my way to the gym. It clears my mind so I can really get in there and focus on what I need to get done. I usually like to drink Vitargo before and after.

I eat a hefty sugar free bowl of oatmeal about 45 minutes out, 30 mins out i take some kre-alkalyn, 20 mins out either some bcaas or collagen, Maca, hawthorne berry and some black coffee.. one cup or so. sometimes ill add a few focus factor and some good ol' CLA caps.
Focus factor being nootropic herbs, vincpocetine, huperzine, ginkgo etc..
really combines with the caffeine to psych you into attention mode. gotta really avoid making conversation at the gym though. Also i find the Maca decreases the perceived weight, everytime i go to the gym im adding 10-20 lbs and 2-4 reps to each barbell exc. and 5-7 lbs and 2-4 reps to every dumbell exc. this has been consistant over the last 2 months, post cycle!!

In our experience nothing beats 4 halo sublingual about 40 minutes before and 25mg of ephedrine. Thats the only way we recommend halo be used. To boost performance intermittently.

Start with two!

IPGEAR

pretty much always drinkin caffeine, but pre workout i take 5gs of arginine and 5 gs of creatine ethyl ester pumps and energy is very good w this combo

In our experience nothing beats 4 halo sublingual about 40 minutes before and 25mg of ephedrine. Thats the only way we recommend halo be used. To boost performance intermittently.

Start with two!

IPGEAR

^^^^
:headbang:

35mg Phendimetrazine and a diet coke. Gives me just enough without getting jittery.

A.M. workouts. Rise, Pot of coffee and 1/2 an aspirin with l-carnitine, then currently peps cjc-ghrp-6 2oomcgs each, 15min later 2iu hgh and 10+ humilin-r.
At the gym 60grms honey and 60 grms raisens.
During wkout, 40 size-on with 25grms bcaa's and 5-10 glutimine.

a lil no explode and some amino acids is all i use but looking into test supension!!

pre workout meal usually alot of carbs and protein
and caffiene pills or EC stack

Big believer in eating when hungry, every other meal I have LBA's and cocunut oil. Since I usually always work out at noon, the timing works out good as I'm normally hungry and on the LBA meal...I'll throw in a cup of coffee too, then right to gym.....Every now and then I'll replace the coffee with BCAA Boost from true Protein.

200mcg igf-des ..creatine,arginine glutemine in a carb drink and pumps are mind blowing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131