advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what do you do when you don't want to dose any higher?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Say your bulking and keep bumping up calories, and dosage to keep growing. but you get to a point where you don't want to just keep bumping up the dose for health reasons, or you just think its getting too high. where do you go from there? 3 approaches I would think most people do

1. Cruise. But does this really reset your receptors and allow you to grow at lower dosages? I have my doubts. Keep in mind this is separate from causing for health reasons (your numbers get out of whack, sides are getting worse, you generally feel like shit). I am talking about. cruise just for the topic I started the thread about.

2. Switch compounds. I like this much better. Say your at 1g test, 1g deca, some masteron, and don't really want to creep things up because you think the added benefit over 1g isn't much. Do you swap test and deca for say, test, tren, and winny? Keep bulking? Maybe you lean out some, so now you can jack up calories more and the growth comes from that.

Example 1g test, 1g deca, 400m mast (2.4g), switch to 750test, 750tren (1500mg). Then bump up those drugs for a while when you stall.

3. Diet. I've never heard of anyone doing this. But in theory if your bulking and your dosages are high where you don't want to increase them, you could use this as a time to back down dosages and cut some fat, then maybe 6-8 weeks later bulk and increase them again. I personally don't think this is the best option.

I think the cruise is most common, but if health markers are ok I kind of prefer the second option as I don't believe that your receptors will become more sensitive to AAS just because you did 6-8 weeks at 300mg test or whatever your cruise is. You also would have to toy with your calories I assume if you lower your dosage that much, so now your messing with multiple variables.

Upping your food is the only thing you need to do. It’s the only thing that will make the scale increase. Taking more drugs won’t do it. If someone is on a cruise dose and pushing food hard they will make far more progress then someone who pushes drugs. When your body needs a break it will tell you the it’s time to cruise. Usually motivation to keep training hard and eating the amount of food fades before the body really needs a break

1 gram of deca is way to much to begin with.

My approach is either this blast cruise blast cruise. If you want to put on more weight it’s food intake. No matter what I take my weight generally stays the same the only way my weight changes is with diet. When I say blast it’s not a lot either 750 test 400 deca I use to do 600 deca but that’s to much sides. For 6-8weeks then back down to 250 test 500 test maybe 150 mg of deca like right now. But I’m the summer or just looking good. You need to switch compounds every 4-8 weeks. Like when summer is getting close say start in March I keep test same through out start w deca switch to eq then to tren throw in some masteron alternate orals start w dbol the anavar then winny sometimes I double dose winny n var

The only thing that I notice if I stay on long and still keep getting gains is eq. But fuck eq makes me super paranoid and not good mentally like for real for real. I use to never like eq. Then the last couple years my body really was looking good but seriously I was paranoid on it.

rrrrrrrrrrrtttrrrrrttrrrrryrrrrrtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrtttrrrrrrrr y%%there tr the%tr Dr the ft rrtrrttttrrt ft r%trrrrrrrrr yt?%tyryrrr rtf yrrryyyyroiopooo upppp;hpppppppppp80

I not like upping the dose , from my experience food is where its at

I do this :

Bulk 6-8 weeks while blasting aas and food and training to failure and heavy , 6-8 meals

Cruise 4 weeks on trt , training volume 1-2 reps short of failure , cardio , 4 meals

Then go at it again .this works for me without increasing the dose

On the cruise sometimes i do PSMF to regain slin sensivity and cut some fat while not pushing CNS cause stoping short of failure

The only thing that I notice if I stay on long and still keep getting gains is eq. But fuck eq makes me super paranoid and not good mentally like for real for real. I use to never like eq. Then the last couple years my body really was looking good but seriously I was paranoid on it.
Like you mentioned to me, when you add in good HGH you get that crazy 3D look without adding the toxicity of more AAS. HGH always gets things going. I prefer small bursts of HGH, as opposed to staying on it. My body always adapts to HGH after a month or so, and the enhanced recovery slows down. 5ius a day split dose for 4-6 weeks does wonders for me.

You can't keep growing forever! I think bulking "in the traditional sense" is the stupidest fucking thing EVER anyways so let me get that out of the way first.

When trying to gain size, going by the scale alone is a disaster waiting to happen, you must visually analyze what is going on with your body composition, it is also wise to track your fasted morning BG levels. When BG levels start getting high it's time to back off and reset! You can either go low carb higher fat for a while or simply do a bit of fasting. I like fasting better as not only does it increase insulin sensitivity but also gives your digestive system a much needed break, so when you go back to your higher calorie/carbohydrate diet you are partitioning a lot more toward muscle and less to adipose tissue.

Just my 2 cents. Once again choose the red pill or the blue (Morpheus)

Like you mentioned to me, when you add in good HGH you get that crazy 3D look without adding the toxicity of more AAS. HGH always gets things going. I prefer small bursts of HGH, as opposed to staying on it. My body always adapts to HGH after a month or so, and the enhanced recovery slows down. 5ius a day split dose for 4-6 weeks does wonders for me.
Same here, JJ. Although I get greedy and stay on GH but it never really changes me after the first few weeks...

I think I am going to start doing 1 month on and 1 month off GH...I also notice with GH the effects start within day 2 or so...commonly you hear people discuss GH taking months to notice. I have had the exact opposite experience using TPs GH over the years, I notice almost immediately the drug after an hour or two injecting it and then after a couple days on I notice the 3d popping effect you mentioned.

I think GH is where its at, I love it, it makes me feel great and it does add pop to my physique, but I don't think its really CHANGED me that much permanently unfortunately, considering how much $$$ I've dumped into it LOL

Same here, JJ. Although I get greedy and stay on GH but it never really changes me after the first few weeks...

I think I am going to start doing 1 month on and 1 month off GH...I also notice with GH the effects start within day 2 or so...commonly you hear people discuss GH taking months to notice. I have had the exact opposite experience using TPs GH over the years, I notice almost immediately the drug after an hour or two injecting it and then after a couple days on I notice the 3d popping effect you mentioned.

I think GH is where its at, I love it, it makes me feel great and it does add pop to my physique, but I don't think its really CHANGED me that much permanently unfortunately, considering how much $$$ I've dumped into it LOL
Exactly! I see results immediately. If it takes months to see results I’d say that’s some bunk HGH.

I think it's good for guys to find the lowest "cruise" dose possible for maintaining size and strength. Not only will this help with your health long term but then you don't need to start with a gram of testosterone out the gate, and max out your chemical tolerance really fast.

Question for you JJ

Do you think that any generics are as good as the pharma stuff?
I liked the provider black tops better than serostim. Serostim didn’t give me the full 3D look of the provider black tops. The black tops were my favorite. I haven’t used HGH in a long time though. It makes my blood pressure go up, and my bp is extremely high right now. I’m on several meds but it’s still terrible. I need to drop weight but I love being big and strong.

food, excess calories without the hormone levels to help with muscle growth will end up as fat.
sure the scale will go up. but it aint gonna be muscle

I was going to post exactly this before you posted it but the forum was acting up. As usual, brutus has the correct answer.

periodic caloric restriction puts the body back into an anabolic-state. You can't perma-bulk, you just end up being a fat fuck. In my experience transitioning the focus between getting leaner and adding muscle is where the best changes occur. There may be a sweet-spot for younger guys working in the middle. But I always grew bigger after every prep.

I liked the provider black tops better than serostim. Serostim didn’t give me the full 3D look of the provider black tops. The black tops were my favorite. I haven’t used HGH in a long time though. It makes my blood pressure go up, and my bp is extremely high right now. I’m on several meds but it’s still terrible. I need to drop weight but I love being big and strong.

I'm sure that you already know this but uncontrolled high blood pressure can cause some serious issues over time. It will destroy your kidneys and can cause a vast array of heart issues or even a heart attack or stroke. Be proactive in getting it under control. Don't just settle for ok, shoot for 120/70. You may have to drop a few items or lower your dosages but you really need to do whatever it takes. If you don't, one day its going to catch up with you. Please don't take this as me being a critic, but as a friend.

periodic caloric restriction puts the body back into an anabolic-state. You can't perma-bulk, you just end up being a fat fuck. In my experience transitioning the focus between getting leaner and adding muscle is where the best changes occur. There may be a sweet-spot for younger guys working in the middle. But I always grew bigger after every prep.

Yep! An entire contest prep will make this even more true but a short mini-diet can also work wonders to accomplish this.

What are you on now for BP?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner