advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do when you just can't eat enough to put on muscle anymore?

TrenBrah

Registered
So this past 2 weeks I have eaten the most I ever have, ate 5.2-5.5k every day. It was a struggle and I don't think I could keep it up for long periods of time, but after last week, took my weight and only gained 1.5 lbs.

I know 1.5 lbs is good, but I have never eaten close to that much, so figured I woulda put on a little more weight (doing an epic bulk before my spring cut).

I only weight 217 at 6'1'', and the last couple weeks got me thinking what happens when you just can't eat enough to put on weight anymore? I don't think I could fit more than 5.5k cals in my stomach.

Do you use any kind of gainer, and do you get up in the middle of the night to eat?
THese maybe neccesary options for you.

Periactin/Cyproheptadine, or
Ghrp6

Find nutrient dense foods/recipes
My favorite is crockpot an entire flank steak season it with lime pepper onions n garlic. Pull it out cut it into pieces. Lay out corn tortillas put homemade guacamole cheese rice onions sour cream and scrambled eggs on them then throw some steak on them too. I usually roll up a pan full of these and eat on them as snacks btw meals. At the end of the day I have eaten 2lbs of beef 18 eggs 4 cups of rice 10-15 corn tortillas 3 avocados and some veggies just for snacks.
I am assuming you aren't trying to lose weight lol

Do you use any kind of gainer, and do you get up in the middle of the night to eat?
THese maybe neccesary options for you.

Naw, no gainer. Would make my own if I had to, not into all the sugar in the commercial gainers (although I have had to start eating a little dirty to get to 5k).

I travel almost every week for work so eating can soemtimes be hard. Don't have a blender to just blend up a 1-2k cal shake. I do take advantage of continental breakfasts though, usually have 2k cals for breakfast.

I will probably have to do the night shake thing once my weight stalls. Have done it in the past and wasn't a huge fan, but gotta do what you gotta do.

I stopped force feeding myself and just eat when I need too.I have made great gains and dont feel sluggish and bloated anymore.

I stopped force feeding myself and just eat when I need too.I have made great gains and dont feel sluggish and bloated anymore.

If i ate when i felt like it, I probably would eat around 3k cals/day. I would lose weight lol.

I agree. I'm going through a bit of a transition where I only eat when hungry. I can't believe my meal size has almost halved but I haven't lost any weight. Not going to go into it too much, but it may be worth hiring someone like Phil. I finally took the plunge and while its still very early days I am amazed by how well his training and diet principles work.

Yeah the eat when hungry thing is solid advice....if you are having to force feed food...simply put, you are eating more than you need. Your body will let you know what it wants... If you arnt getting hungry at all, its likely your training isnt in point to where you need more food to support much/any growth.

go ahead, tell me it dont make you the slighest bit hungry if it were melted on pancakes

DSCF1372_thumb1.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
How many weeks are you into your cycle?

go ahead, tell me it dont make you the slighest bit hungry if it were melted on pancakes

DSCF1372_thumb1.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Made me hungry as hell! LOL!

If you can't gain any more... you could get some fruity shorts and be a Physique competitor, though you might need to go to a 'how to act gay' class, NTTAWWI.:D

Drink Metamucil

Eat Mcdonalds postwork out

Shake with Ice Cream before Bed

Do this everyother day

oo and one more thing this might help...

UP THE DOSE :headbang:

DSCF1372_thumb1.jpg

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

i hate you. sitting here with my pound of carrots because im cutting. fuck.

@ OP
ghrp2 or ghrp6.
ghrp6 is supposed to give you STRONG hunger feelings, but even ghrp2 made me an eating machine... could put down 6k a day easily.
oh and dont eat vegetables or much fruit. it may not be healthy, but if you want the calories you shouldnt waste your stomach capacity with calorie free and high fiber veggies.
i also feel like i can eat unlimited amounts of ice cream. maybe add 1-2 gallons of ice cream a week for the easy calories. tastes awesome and doesnt make you full at all.

greek yogurt ice cream (one container is 800 cals and 25g protein)

olive oil on everything

add macadamia oil to shakes

a cup of trail mix with each meal (this is by far the best for me... its 700cals a cup, thats 3.5k cals a day in addition to regular meal cals)

So it depends on why you can't eat more? It may just be a digestion thing in which case a fiber supplement will help as well as pro biotics and acidolphis.
You gotta keep things moving. Also pinneaple is a good food to eat, it helps break down protein.

As already mentioned GHRP-6/2 both increase hunger, equally in my case.
Is there anyway to make your meals more calorie dense? You can add oil, avocodo etc to a meal to add calories. you don't just have to increase protein.

And seriously, if you are lean and having trouble, pizza and ice cream! Maybe not everyday, but once or twice a week post workout ain't gonna kill you.
What about a good old PB and J sandwich? Down 2 scoops of whey in whole milk and crush a PB and J. Mix your shakes in half and half.

ghrp2 really dose make eating easy, my calories are pretty high and I have no problem ploughing through it... In my pwo carb meal I can put away 400g of carbs in one hit pretty easily, ghrp2 is defo a factor in this. Ghrp 6 makes in insatiable - that never ends well... Spec at meal 1 and 2 on a non training day in which my meals are carbless... We have had to bump those macros to over 100p and 36f just to deal with hunger

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear