advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you do when you just dont feel like eating?

My problem is eating Carbs...
I just can't seem to eat a lot of them, they fill me up so fast...

oats(i hate), potatoes,yams,rice,pasta...

Protein is no problemo... 400G each day easy.It's the damn carbs...Any tips?

Last edited:
BigMatt said:
My problem is eating Carbs...
I just can't seem to eat a lot of them, they fill me up so fast...

oats(i hate), potatoes,yams,rice,pasta...

Protein is no problemo... 400G each day easy.It's the damn carbs...Any tips?

DUDE ONCE AGAIN DRINK THEM LOL WTF IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS,,, DRINK THE DAMN PROTEIN DRINK THE DANM CARBS GATORADE IS A GOOD CARB AFTER WORKOUT JUICES ECT , DONT USE THE DRINKS AS YOUR MAIN SOURCE BUT ADD THEM IN TO HELP OUT.

Easisest thing to do is have a protein shake with every meal. Simple.

Vander_V said:
DUDE ONCE AGAIN DRINK THEM LOL WTF IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS,,, DRINK THE DAMN PROTEIN DRINK THE DANM CARBS GATORADE IS A GOOD CARB AFTER WORKOUT JUICES ECT , DONT USE THE DRINKS AS YOUR MAIN SOURCE BUT ADD THEM IN TO HELP OUT.

LOL,do you think you can drink potatoes? I mean if i put 2 can of white potatoes in shaker put apple juice in it , you think that's drinkable(Not a word).?

BigMatt said:
LOL,do you think you can drink potatoes? I mean if i put 2 can of white potatoes in shaker put apple juice in it , you think that's drinkable(Not a word).?

DUDE YES I THINK ITS DRINKABLE EVERYTHING IS ,,,, DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT THEY USED TO PUT IN THE BLENDER BACK IN THE 70S AND THE EARLY 80S HOLYSHIT THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING GROSS THEY EVEN PUT IN VEGTABLES RAW EGGS, CHIKEN, POTATOES, TUNA, FUCKING LEAN BEEF YUUUUUUK,, BUT ILL TELL YA WHAT IT FUCKING WORKED WE GOT IT SO GOOD TODAY WE JUST SLAM A ICY COLD CHOCOLATE DRINK AND THATS IT LOL I STILL TO THIS DAY DO NOT BELEIVE IN PROTEIN DRINKS AS MUCH AS I DO BLENDING UP MY CHICKEN WITH CRAN GRAPE JUICE OR TUNA WITH APPLE JUICE..

WHO CARES WHAT IT TASTES LIKE THIS IS BODYBUILDING SUCK IT UP AND GET THE JOB DONE.

Man, i just try it!
2 Can potatoes, 560 Cals, 120 Carbs
In Tropicana Orange juice.
It was like sludge... It's not that bad,just pinched my nose...

You got any Recipes? LOL

BigMatt said:
Man, i just try it!
2 Can potatoes, 560 Cals, 120 Carbs
In Tropicana Orange juice.
It was like sludge... It's not that bad,just pinched my nose...

You got any Recipes? LOL

AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO SLAM THAT??? 30 SECONDS IF THAT RIGHT ,,,, LOOK HOW MUCH TIME YOU SAVED WORRYING ABOUT THE NEXT MEAL BAM!!!! ITS SLAMMED AND DONE WITH AND HAS ALREADY BEEN BROKEN DOWN SO IT WILL DIGEST FASTER AND BETTER. NICE WORK MAN .

AS FAR AS RECIPES WELL IM GUESSING V-8 WITH LEAN BEEF TASTES GOOD IVE READ THAT SOMEHERE.

Anybody know of anything that tastes good with rice ?

I guess I just don't see the reason for blending up something that makes your stomach churn when all you need to do is drink some whey (more bioavailable anyway) and mix it with your choice of drink. If you want more fat, drink it with whole milk, or some olive oil. If you want more carbs and electrolytes, drink it with gatorade. If you need extra fiber, take it with a tablespoon of metamucil. If you need more nutrients, take it with a good multivitamin/mineral supplemeent. Or, use any combination of these. There's no need to make yourself nauseus to grow, is there? :confused:

BigBoyJ said:
I guess I just don't see the reason for blending up something that makes your stomach churn when all you need to do is drink some whey (more bioavailable anyway) and mix it with your choice of drink. If you want more fat, drink it with whole milk, or some olive oil. If you want more carbs and electrolytes, drink it with gatorade. If you need extra fiber, take it with a tablespoon of metamucil. If you need more nutrients, take it with a good multivitamin/mineral supplemeent. Or, use any combination of these. There's no need to make yourself nauseus to grow, is there? :confused:

I agree. All these guys make things difficult. You need more protein in your diet, have some whey. I like Synthepure because it's tasteless so I can add it to anything.
If I need more carbs I just add maltodextrin which is tasteless also.
I don't get these guys trying to make things hard for themselves by drinking and eating horrible things.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear