advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you eat when you wanna put on size?

When it's time to grow I eat oatmeal. It's so simple when it's time to add weight and tastes so damn awesome. I mix a few scoops of whey and a little almond butter in it.

Myoatmeal.com is where I make the sickest tasting oatmeal. I hear true nutrition has good oatmeal too... Dusty Hanshaw is also an advocate of using oatmeal to put on size.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

you hit the hammer on the nail ..
i completely forgot to even mention oatmeal ..

oatmeal + peanut butter is amazing for putting down a lot of healthy,nutritious,calorie dense food

thumbs up brother - quite possibly one of my top3 favs
i dont know what i would do without either .. lol so good...

I have oat meal and 10 egg whites (2 yokes) for breakfast. Lunch is chicken breast, fruit and broccoli.

Dinner is fish, yam, and fruit.

I also have Casein and whey powder depending on the time.

Now, on top of these I eat half a pie one day, a pint of ice cream the next day, and Whataburgers with cheese the third day. I cheat once everyday. I also do a lot of very high intensity cardio 5-6 days a week, 30-35 minutes. My drug use is very moderate. My labs are excellent so I do not think I am dying anytime soon.

I make a great home made hamburger helper type dish using lean ground turkey or beef. Very similar to SOS. Slap that on 2 1/2 cups of rice and it's pushing 1000 cals and easy texture wise to get down. I make three pounds at a time and I can eat it all day.

Baked potato wedges/fries tossed in EVO and spices with grilled chicken is another staple. Ketchup on the fries, even Greek yogurt dip.

Chipotle double chicken burrito's come in at 1100 cals for a good quick meal out.

I make a protein shake 50grs of protein with 2 heaping scoops of peanut butter, 1 cup of uncooked oats and a banana. 2 times a day.

Last edited:
All red meat and 75-100 grams a carbs per meal. White potatoes white rice quinoa are the best. Eat eat eat man. And have one cheat meal a day! That's worked for me with the right gear also helps

I don't know how you guys can eat so may carbs. My diet is meat or eggs with veggies every meal. If I so much as look at a potato I turn into the michelin man. Oatmeal makes me so tired I fall asleep at work no matter how much coffee I drink.

I don't know how you guys can eat so may carbs. My diet is meat or eggs with veggies every meal. If I so much as look at a potato I turn into the michelin man. Oatmeal makes me so tired I fall asleep at work no matter how much coffee I drink.

your prob just more carb sensitive bro. I have a boy like that he can barley take in any carbs without bloating crazy! if i don't take enough carbs in i flatten out like a pancake

I eat tons of orals... just kidding, but seriously tons of chicken, pork, beef, potatoes, cereal, peanut butter sandwiches, etc. If I worry about gaining fat, I will toss in some t3 at 50mcg and it also helps with appetite increases

**broken link removed**

Yup, 2 pop tarts is almost 80 carbs and 400 cals. Bulk on these, I have them after my postworkout meal. When I cut, I can keep all the clean foods I'm eating and just drop the pop tarts. That's a quick 400cals dropped add cardio and I'll start shedding fat :)

I'm a huge post workout poptart fan too when it comes to bulking season, the easiest 400 calories to add in and take out ever

I'm going to implement cream of rice.... I can eat a good amount of it and not feel so full...I prefer oatmeal but it's more filling...can eat much more cream of rice.. shit 1/2 dry is 70+ grams of carbs

I once spent 4 hours in an all you can eat Chinese buffet :D

I usually go twice a week and spend between 2 and 2:30 hours there. Tons of sushi, several plates of shrimp and fruits it's all I eat.

2-3 ius
steak yam
or
60 protien, BP 1.5 cup oats.

Gaining quality size for me is smothering quality carbs with quality oils.

3 cups of white basmatti rice with 2tbsp of olive oil and 1 whole avocado.

If Im feeling fruity, I just lay down some peanut butter over a couple bananas.

If im tired of chicken, I just deep fry some steak in grapeseed oil and then have it with a side of red potatoes that were sauteed slowly in olive oil.

If im in the mood for mexican, i boil up some rice and black beans and cook up some onions and ground beef, slice n dice tomatoes and lettuce and cheese, and wrap it all up in a whole wheat wrap....I dip the shit in salsa for extra bang.

You can still bulk up and eat clean and nutritional food, eating processed and fast food garbage is only gonna negatively skyrocket your insulin levels with bullshit flowing thru your blood only making you fatter and retain more unwanted water.

When the body has all the nutrients and vitamins it needs from massive amounts of clean food, you create an environment for growing more muscle and much less fat.

well I've never NOT tried to gain size, so i guess I've always done the same thing....

tons of fruit and shakes w coconut oil... whole eggs.. ground beef w rice... hamburgers... LBAs... lots of cornbread muffins w butter

I'm just eating more of what I was from my "contest diet" and while I'm staying relatively tighter than years past, I'm not gaining the mass I've hoped for right now. Whether it's anything and everything or a certain meal you swear by, what do you notice helps you put on the weight?

Old skool meat(steak) and potatoes. :)

I do more red meat, specifically grass fed beef.
I like ground turkey thats lean as well.
Other than that the foods are almost identical to my diet foods.

I do more red meat, specifically grass fed beef.
I like ground turkey thats lean as well.
Other than that the foods are almost identical to my diet foods.

I love the texture of grass fed beef. It's so tender and the grass fed London broil has no visible fat. :)

well I've never NOT tried to gain size, so i guess I've always done the same thing....

tons of fruit and shakes w coconut oil... whole eggs.. ground beef w rice... hamburgers... LBAs... lots of cornbread muffins w butter

Fat kids paradise right there!!!! Mix a little honey on there too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75